Merged Spuds & Victims* thread (Put all your scum and Victims* stuff here)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Who do you hate more?

Spuds
77%
Victims
23%

Total votes: 91

John F

Re: Spuds or Victims*

Post by John F »

Herd wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:28 am
I have had this growing feeling that the last few months have all been a dream, and that Liverpool havent won the League but until now I couldn't put my finger on why...........until I realised !

Jimmy Tarbuck hasnt been on the telly talking on and on and on about it and how hes a staunch Liverpool fan despite living in Surrey for 60 years and going to Chelsea with his son .
It used to get me about how he bang go on about his beloved Liverpool when he has lived up the road from where I grew up in Kingston for years.His private road estate with two golf courses was overlooked by our top floor flat on a council estate on the other side of the road.We had the better views at least.

Herd

Post by Herd »

Bit like Ringo n cilla

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Just out of interest, after winning a trophy today, has anyone seen any reports of our fans behaving like cûnts and smashing up our own area or is that just a murderers* thing? Were there any of our fans gathering outside, recklessly and selfishly infecting others with Covid-19? Were there any fireworks being let off? No. No, there fucking weren't.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:12 pm
Just out of interest, after winning a trophy today, has anyone seen any reports of our fans behaving like cûnts and smashing up our own area or is that just a murderers* thing? Were there any of our fans gathering outside, recklessly and selfishly infecting others with Covid-19? Were there any fireworks being let off? No. No, there fucking weren't.
Well said mate 8)
Juventus clinched their 9th title in a row over in Italy the other week and guess what?? None of them took to the streets either :rubchin: Its just the get everyone banned murdering filth and those arseholes at Leeds who have done it.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Hmmm strange that alright..... :rubchin:

Also were any of our players' houses burgled by our fans while they were celebrating the cup win? Nope. That must also just be a victims* thing.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Just had a gander at next season's Europa league format..It would appear that our 14th cup triumph means that the cockbadges need to go through..wait for it..not 1..not even 2..but 3!! Fucking threeeee qualifiers to get into the group stage :lol: :lol: :barscarf: Oh my head hurts this morning but this made me chuckle :lol: :lol: :lol: fuck um 8)

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:50 am
Hmmm strange that alright..... :rubchin:

Also were any of our players' houses burgled by our fans while they were celebrating the cup win? Nope. That must also just be a victims* thing.
:roll: It’s called “passion” mate, didn’t you know? :wink:
Scum bastards!

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

falkirk goon wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:43 am
Just had a gander at next season's Europa league format..It would appear that our 14th cup triumph means that the cockbadges need to go through..wait for it..not 1..not even 2..but 3!! Fucking threeeee qualifiers to get into the group stage :lol: :lol: :barscarf: Oh my head hurts this morning but this made me chuckle :lol: :lol: :lol: fuck um 8)
I reckon we will have a damn good chance of winning that next season - where is the final ?

After 3 or is it 4 years of giving it the big one about being in the champions league, I think, to quote the kerb crawler, that is somewhat poetic justice

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

StuartL wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:41 am
falkirk goon wrote:
I reckon we will have a damn good chance of winning that next season - where is the final ?

After 3 or is it 4 years of giving it the big one about being in the champions league, I think, to quote the kerb crawler, that is somewhat poetic justice

if only we didn't shit the togs against Olympiacos we would of had a great chance this year.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

StuartL wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:41 am
falkirk goon wrote:

26th May 2021 in Gdansk, Poland. 26th May, eh? It's already sorted for us then.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Has Herr Stupid Teeth given his verdict on the final yet? Football's equivalent of Bono has an opinion on everything , although I'm sure the media whore's would be totally about himself and how he cried for the NHS workers.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:45 am
Has Herr Stupid Teeth given his verdict on the final yet? Football's equivalent of Bono has an opinion on everything , although I'm sure the media whore's would be totally about himself and how he cried for the NHS workers.
Yes I don't feel that Arsenal are validated as Cup Winners without Herr Stupid Teeth commenting on it. Hopefully he'll wear a mouser* baseball cap and he'll kiss the crest on it between comments. Just. Like. A. Real. Fan. :roll:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:56 am
Bradywasking wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:45 am
Yes I don't feel that Arsenal are validated as Cup Winners without Herr Stupid Teeth commenting on it. Hopefully he'll wear a mouser* baseball cap and he'll kiss the crest on it between comments. Just. Like. A. Real. Fanny. :roll:
:D

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Herd wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:28 am
I have had this growing feeling that the last few months have all been a dream, and that Liverpool havent won the League but until now I couldn't put my finger on why...........until I realised !

Jimmy Tarbuck hasnt been on the telly talking on and on and on about it and how hes a staunch Liverpool fan despite living in Surrey for 60 years and going to Chelsea with his son .
He has been on the North West news and regional programs banging on about it and circulating a picture of him with John Lennon and Paul McCartney at the beach, on a school trip as they went to primary school together. So, it is business as usual for him. Thing is with Liverpudlians when they leave, they rarely return, but continually bang on about how great a city it is whilst not living here. Strangely, there are an increasing number of southerners moving up to the city, and not just for university. Let's just say there are moving up for the benefits of being in Liverpool. :wink:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

I got reported on twitter for pulling the piss out of a spuds fan yesterday, he checked out any tweets I've made in the past, and reported a tweet I had made regarding to Irish politicans and their sheep like followers :D

His best comeback against me taking the piss out of him and the scum he follows was "grow up"

They aren't very intelligent