Merged Spuds & Victims* thread (Put all your scum and Victims* stuff here)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Who do you hate more?

Spuds
77%
Victims
23%

Total votes: 91

DB10GOONER

Re: Spuds or Victims

Post by DB10GOONER »

Had a nightmare last night that the scum won the CL final. :x

:puke:

Woke up shaking, feeling sick, swearing, covered in sweat..... with my cock buried in my pillow. Ok at some point the nightmare "migrated" into a dream about Mila Kunis..... :-P

Clash

Post by Clash »

goonersid wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 5:19 pm
Wont watch the game, will have phone swiched off and will watch music videos on youtube and get pished!
Will check sports headlines on ceefax on Sunday morning, thus avoiding text messages on my phone until I know which of the scummy bastards has won!
This is my intention too. I've already been asked several times where I'm watching the game and each time I have given the same blunt answer - ''I'm not!''

If I do not watch it live and the worst happens, then I will make sure I never see it. Ever! That way I can (sort of) deny it ever happened. I'm still scarred from witnessing their late goal at Ajax and wish I'd left the room beforehand.

Some things are just too painful. I didnt watch anything from our 2006 CL final defeat again for over 10 years. I'd only seen it from a crappy low down row 1 seat in the ground where the advertising hoardings blocked half the pitch :banghead: ! I expect some people still havent watched it again? That was bad - but the above will be infinitely worse!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Clash wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 9:43 am
goonersid wrote:
Wont watch the game, will have phone swiched off and will watch music videos on youtube and get pished!
Will check sports headlines on ceefax on Sunday morning, thus avoiding text messages on my phone until I know which of the scummy bastards has won!
This is my intention too. I've already been asked several times where I'm watching the game and each time I have given the same blunt answer - ''I'm not!''

If I do not watch it live and the worst happens, then I will make sure I never see it. Ever! That way I can (sort of) deny it ever happened. I'm still scarred from witnessing their late goal at Ajax and wish I'd left the room beforehand.

Some things are just too painful. I didnt watch anything from our 2006 CL final defeat again for over 10 years. I'd only seen it from a crappy low down row 1 seat in the ground where the advertising hoardings blocked half the pitch :banghead: ! I expect some people still havent watched it again? That was bad - but the above will be infinitely worse!
I too was there that night in Paris 06 but I've never watched a minute of it since. Never will. Just can't.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 5:24 pm
Clash wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 9:43 am
goonersid wrote:

I too was there that night in Paris 06 but I've never watched a minute of it since. Never will. Just can't.

Absolutely ditto. You know what though, both me and the mate I was with, walked out with our heads held high. I've watched us lose truly horrible finals (the worst was probably 1980 against West Ham :( :suicide: ) , where we simply didn't turn up, but the boys gave it all they had that night in Paris.

If only Henry had scored when he was through in the second half...2-0, it would have been over I'm sure....why the fuck you guys making me re-live all this ??!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Herd

Post by Herd »

I think this thread has come back to haunt us big time.

Clash

Post by Clash »

Herd wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 8:40 am
Very true!

Either that or Wenger's pact with the devil has taken an even more sinister turn. We all know there was one and only a fool would deny it :roll:

In the very first season where we've finally got shot of him, the same Arsenal fans who helped to get him out now face the very worst scenario they could imagine.

Spite? Revenge? Or just coincidence? I don't believe in coincidence! :suicide:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Clash wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 9:32 am
Herd wrote:
Very true!

Either that or Wenger's pact with the devil has taken an even more sinister turn. We all know there was one and only a fool would deny it :roll:

In the very first season where we've finally got shot of him, the same Arsenal fans who helped to get him out now face the very worst scenario they could imagine.

Necromancy or worse fuckery of the higest order ,we must sacrifice a an oirish midget on the Altar of westminister abbey
at the stroke of midnight to free us from this spell !
Db your up !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 10:17 am
Clash wrote:
Herd wrote:
Very true!

Necromancy or worse fuckery of the higest order ,we must sacrifice a an oirish midget on the Altar of westminister abbey
Db your up !
Motherfucker..... :lol: :lol:

But straight the fuck up if it meant neither of these cunty teams winning it I'd give up a handy 10 years off my life. That's 10 years your Ingerlish women won't be getting proper fucking so they are gonna be pissy as hell with you lads. Oh well swings and roundabouts! :D

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 3:29 pm
Herd wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 10:17 am
Clash wrote:
Herd wrote:
Very true!

Db your up !
Motherfucker..... :lol: :lol:

But straight the fuck up if it meant neither of these cunty teams winning it I'd give up a handy 10 years off my life. That's 10 years your Ingerlish women won't be getting proper fucking so they are gonna be pissy as hell with you lads. Oh well swings and roundabouts! :D
:lol:

Ah so your missus is English then :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 5:56 am
Had a nightmare last night that the scum won the CL final. :x

:puke:

Woke up shaking, feeling sick, swearing, covered in sweat..... with my cock buried in my pillow. Ok at some point the nightmare "migrated" into a dream about Mila Kunis..... :-P
Yeah! But she's a Scum Fan. :?

But that's easy to solve - We need a Gooner volunteer to take her up the Arse. :D :-P

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Come on the Pool! :barscarf: :D :wink:
Seriously though, the whole natural order is in danger on Saturday night!
Please no!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

If fucking Stupid Teeth blows this I'm gonna hunt down every cùnt on here that has sung his praises and I'm gonna fucking rape them. Rape the fucking shit right outa them. :censored:

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Not sure I care anymore, things are so bad maybe Spuds winning the big jug might jolt our fans into a reaction to oust Kroenke.. yeah right.

Just can't be arsed to stress about the bs of modern football anymore, if anyone brings it up in conversation I just change the subject now as it really is of limited interested.

Still hope Pool win but not going to shed any tears over it if they don't - why should I care about Arsenal FC when no one within the club does.

:censored:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

i see the build up has ALREADY started big time.
tomorrow is going to be torture so i am going to go up onto the Downs for the Epsom Derby.
will be a great day out, just hope it won't have a bad ending in the evening...

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Gonna go against all my beliefs, but I’m just gonna have to cheer on the murdering filth. If they’re winning it, then make it 4 or 5 nil. Off to the joke shop for the comedy wig and tache. Eh, eh calm down!