Merged Spuds & Victims* thread (Put all your scum and Victims* stuff here)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Who do you hate more?

Spuds
77%
Victims
23%

Total votes: 91

The Arsenal Way

Re: Spuds or Victims

Post by The Arsenal Way »

bollix

I just voted victims instead of toilet.
I thought it was a poll on who i'd prefer to win the PL. Who changed the shit? :banghead:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

just as an aside, while walking down to the bowl for the manure game the fat bearded 30 something hipster twat in front of us announced to his mate that he hated manure "like more than spurs man". His mate couldn't work out who he hated more and the most pointless of conversations ensued. A real insight into the calibre of fan we have these days......just thought I'd share that with you.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:56 pm
just as an aside, while walking down to the bowl for the manure game the fat bearded 30 something hipster twat in front of us announced to his mate that he hated manure "like more than spurs man". His mate couldn't work out who he hated more and the most pointless of conversations ensued. A real insight into the calibre of fan we have these days......just thought I'd share that with you.
Wow superfan alert :moderator: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:18 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:56 pm
Wow superfan alert :moderator: :lol:
:lol:

But also - Lefty are you still trying to pass for a thirtysomething hipster? :lol: :wink:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:43 pm
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/47309681
They can't help themselves.... unless they are helping themselves to other people's property. :roll: :censored:

This shit used to go on all the time when they had Spit the Scouse and Slippy Me in the side. Tbh I always thought it was one of them tipping off the burglars. :lol:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:41 am
StuartL wrote:
They can't help themselves.... unless they are helping themselves to other people's property. :roll: :censored:

This shit used to go on all the time when they had Spit the Scouse and Slippy Me in the side. Tbh I always thought it was one of them tipping off the burglars. :lol:

Collins Dictionary

burglar
(bɜːʳgləʳ )
Word forms: plural burglars
countable noun
Persons from Liverpool who enter a house or other building by force and nick shit
Synonyms: housebreaker, thief, robber, scouser, victim, a relative of spit or slippy

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:13 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:41 am
StuartL wrote:

Collins Dictionary

burglar
(bɜːʳgləʳ )
Word forms: plural burglars
countable noun
Persons from Liverpool who enter a house or other building by force and nick shit
Synonyms: housebreaker, thief, robber, scouser, victim, a relative of spit or slippy
:coffeespit:

Quality mate. :lol: 8)

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Oh no..Klippity's house has been broken into..thieves got away with his Sunday best teeth and six losers medals.

SydneyGooner

Post by SydneyGooner »

I honestly despise the Chavs more than I do those two.

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

I would rather shit an organ than see Tottenham win the League.

I actually hate Liverpool more than the Tottenham, but I could stomach seeing them win the League than the unwashed scummy wankers up the road.

Plus, my dad supports Spurs and I just couldn't take it. :banghead:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:52 pm
I would rather shit an organ than see Tottenham win the League.

I actually hate Liverpool more than the Tottenham, but I could stomach seeing them win the League than the unwashed scummy wankers up the road.

Plus, my dad supports Spurs and I just couldn't take it. :banghead:

Wow, shitting a Yamaha is quite a thought......a brick is usually deemed enough :lol: :wink:

Btw there's no 'the' before Scum they are just scum, whereas we are the Arsenal 8)

The Arsenal Way

I can't find the st totteringham day thread, so posted here.

Wouldn't it be the icing on the cake if we pipped the nomads over the coming matches, to finish ahead of them, 3rd or 4th.
Seemingly highly improbable, but not impossible.
Oh, the sweet, sweet irony if we managed the most unexpected St Totteringham Day ever, grasped from the clutches of the PL champs elect.
Yup, we're shite mostly this season, but so fvckin what? They are always shite and got lucky in 2-3 seasons. :box:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

The Arsenal Way wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:48 am

Wouldn't it be the icing on the cake if we pipped the nomads over the coming matches, to finish ahead of them, 3rd or 4th.
Oh, the sweet, sweet irony if we managed the most unexpected St Totteringham Day ever, grasped from the clutches of the PL champs elect.
Yup, we're shite mostly this season, but so fvckin what? They are always shite and got lucky in 2-3 seasons. :box:
There would be a couple of punters on here dismayed by that mate! :wink:

The Arsenal Way

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:23 pm
The Arsenal Way wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:48 am

There would be a couple of punters on here dismayed by that mate! :wink:

Fuck 'em.

8) :D