Merged Spuds & Victims* thread (Put all your scum and Victims* stuff here)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Who do you hate more?

Spuds
77%
Victims
23%

Total votes: 91

nut flush gooner

Re: Spuds or Victims

Post by nut flush gooner »

goonersid wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:55 pm
Well, as we brace ourselves for the most nauseating season ever, a media masturbation over these dirty murdering, thieving, victim bastards!
We are all aware of their “innocence” regarding hillsboro.
And the dodgy building work at heysel!
Lets remember their classless scouse attempt at giving “justice” to the 39 murdered juve fans?
Well in case any of the so called Arsenal fans on here, who “dont mind” these vermin scouse c u n t s winning the lge or even maybe going unbeaten??
Well when the 2 sides met for the first time after Heysel, at Anfield it consisted of a minutes silence ( which suggested both clubs were victims) a half and half mouser juve scarf and a goodie bag for eveyone at the game.
Don’t ever forget they are the ultimate scum if football, dirty vermin bastards and ni matter what success they may or may not achieve, they can nevef change what they are “dirty filthy murdering thieving fuckung scum”
And we still fucking hate Tottenham more.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:29 pm
goonersid wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:55 pm
Well, as we brace ourselves for the most nauseating season ever, a media masturbation over these dirty murdering, thieving, victim bastards!
We are all aware of their “innocence” regarding hillsboro.
And the dodgy building work at heysel!
Lets remember their classless scouse attempt at giving “justice” to the 39 murdered juve fans?
Well in case any of the so called Arsenal fans on here, who “dont mind” these vermin scouse c u n t s winning the lge or even maybe going unbeaten??
Well when the 2 sides met for the first time after Heysel, at Anfield it consisted of a minutes silence ( which suggested both clubs were victims) a half and half mouser juve scarf and a goodie bag for eveyone at the game.
Don’t ever forget they are the ultimate scum if football, dirty vermin bastards and ni matter what success they may or may not achieve, they can nevef change what they are “dirty filthy murdering thieving fuckung scum”
And we still fucking hate Tottenham more.
Absofuckinglutely. 8) As much as I hate the murdering vermin mousers I'll always hate the scum from n17 more.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

To 'Hate' the scum come's natural it's in The Gooner Bible and in our DNA.

To hate the scousefilth is because they are a bunch of whiney, thieving, lazy jobless, murdering cuntts who would happily rob their mates wallet and their mothers ticket for a game.

:D

Herd

Post by Herd »

vermin
spammers
stoke
chavs
dippers
swindon
Leicester
chesterfield
villa
mk dons
theres a top ten of loathsome teams for ya ! only 1 of those I don't really despise !

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Just read the Ref Watch verdicts on the weekend games online. This is where Dermot Gallagher is wheeled out to adjudicate on the controversial decisions over the weekend.
Dermot is obviously handed a script before the show because guess what..The Southampton penalty call wasn't a penalty because Ings has quick feet...
The one LiVARpool got was a penalty though...Sickening bias as per usual.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:07 pm
Just read the Ref Watch verdicts on the weekend games online. This is where Dermot Gallagher is wheeled out to adjudicate on the controversial decisions over the weekend.
Dermot is obviously handed a script before the show because guess what..The Southampton penalty call wasn't a penalty because Ings has quick feet...
Jesus Christ. :shock:

"The Southampton penalty call wasn't a penalty because Ings has quick feet..." :oops: :roll:

They are not even trying to pretend it's not corrupt as fuck. Quick feet ffs. :roll:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:44 am
Bradywasking wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:07 pm
Jesus Christ. :shock:

"The Southampton penalty call wasn't a penalty because Ings has quick feet..." :oops: :roll:

They are not even trying to pretend it's not corrupt as fuck. Quick feet ffs. :roll:

That's one step away from claiming he had a Leeds or London accent.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Victims gone 1-0 up through own goal..Lots of their fans on Twitter complaining that they are being disrespected because their game is not on live TV...Sense of entitlement again..Shrewsbury had a goal disallowed...you guessed it ...by VAR

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

No wonder Klopp and his team went on holiday.

When you have VAR on the subs bench at Anfield then the result is a foregone conclusion.
They might as well have played the women’s team :roll:

Shrewsbury are going to be furious.
I have just seen their goal and I can’t see anything wrong with it. The game is totally corrupt.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Just seen the “goal” again.

It is unbelievable. I thought VAR was supposed to be for marginal decisions ???
I don’t even know why this even went to VAR

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:13 pm

Any video link?

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Gunner Rob wrote:

But a handball by one of theirs two passes before a goal was scored was deemed to be too far in advance of the goal. Nobody cares anymore, we all know. The whole of football is sick of them.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:27 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:

But a handball by one of theirs two passes before a goal was scored was deemed to be too far in advance of the goal. Nobody cares anymore, we all know. The whole of football is sick of them.
Sadly I don't think it is.

Fucking horrible feeling that the game we love is so corrupt

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Football is fixed and has been for a long time

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

A11M11 wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:29 pm
Football is fixed and has been for a long time
The mechanism that was meant to repair football only confirms the bias in the game , certainly isn't curing it.