Merged Spuds & Victims* thread (Put all your scum and Victims* stuff here)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Who do you hate more?

Spuds
77%
Victims
23%

Total votes: 91

Perryashburtongroves

Re: Spuds or Victims

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

I work with a lady from Madrid who this morning, offered her sympathy over the other night's match and then asked me what I thought about the football this weekend. I asked her whether she could have a word with the city council and get all of the scum and victims fans into one big square and let the bulls loose on them. She said she would see what she could do. Anyway, I hate myself and will need to wash for a week but I'll be supporting the bindippers with a passion. Probably a murderous passion would be appropriate.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Either way we Lose AGAIN. :(

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Taking my son shooting tomorrow and we have crest targets printed of both those cunty clubs. :D

Tomorrow night will be movie night. 8)

That abomination of a final will not be on in my house. Fuck that shit. :censored:

Fuck. That. Shit.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

2 week family holiday setting off tomorrow so will avoid the unpleasantness on the telly 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 2:11 pm
2 week family holiday setting off tomorrow so will avoid the unpleasantness on the telly 8)
Nice. 8)

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

On my way to the pub tomorrow got to remember to nick some car wheels, rob the off license, claim Jobseekers Allowance and piss in the street so I’ll be in the right frame of mind! Calm down, calm down!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 11:14 am
Either way we Lose AGAIN. :(

If the scousers win - All we'll get for the next 10 years is those thieving cuntts and their ugly accents on the radio/TV/Socia Media giving it larger and LOUDER than usual...and should they lose - They will blame the world - because as we all know everyone hates them ... :rubchin: which just so happens to be true. Bunch of murdering, thieving, loud mouthed criminal cuntbags.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

I'll never forgive the Scousers for getting us thrown out of Europe and denying our 89 team the right to play in the biggest competition of the lot. Nor will I ever forgive the English media for airbrushing that from history. I was explaining the whole thing to my 18 year old son the other day who is absolutely football mad (stats, knowledge, passion etc) and he said word for word - "I knew all about Hillsborough but unless you'd explained that to me Dad [European ban], I wouldn't have known anything about it". Imagine if any other English team had got us banned eh? We'd still hear about it 100 years later wouldn't we

Having said all of that about their vile fans I grew up in an era when the c.unts won just about everything, having attended my first game as a little lad in 1978......so the prospect of them winning the European Cup is absolutely nothing new. Wouldn't bother me unduly if they won it seven, eight, nine, ten times etc. I feel a bit like that now about the Chavs and the Mancs winning it - the first cut is the deepest and those moments have passed

However, the prospect of that vermin scum winning any major trophy has only really surfaced once in my lifetime when they came close to catching Leicester three years ago and even then I always maintained on here that they wouldn't do it.....but with the outrageous luck they've had in reaching this final I can't be so sure this time

Rather than looking at it as a "win win" scenario, I try to see the "win win" of Spurs losing and they are still forever in our shadow. Spurs win and it means I can get back to hating the Mickeys at a new level and wishing the same 30 years of misfortune that served me so well after they got us chucked out of Europe !

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

:The best team in Europe will be decided in tonight's final between two teams that between them have lost seven matches in the tournament to decide who is the best team in Europe.
Another competition ruined by money and TV ..

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Please God don’t let it happen. Please don’t let it happen

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

had a dream Liverpool win this 3-1 after extra time so don't be worrying

Clash

Post by Clash »

I never thought the day would come when I would be supporting Liverpool in a CL final ... but that is because the only scenario that would make that possible is if they were playing Spurs .... and ’’we all know that would never happen’’ :banghead:

If the worst happens, many of us will fall victim to the 1000 yard stare suffered by traumatised soldiers (or many married men 8) ) and our lives and football will never be the same again!

:suicide:
Last edited by Clash on Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Clash wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:12 am
I never thought the day would come when I would be supporting Liverpool in a CL final ... but that is because the only scenario that would make that possible is if they were playing Spurs .... and ’’we all know that would never happen’’ :banghead:

If the worst happens, many of us will fall victim to the 1000 yard stare suffered by traumatised soldiers (or many of married men 8) ) and our lives and football will never be the same again!

When that third bastard goal went in I have never experienced a feeling like that during a game that didn’t involve Arsenal. I literally yelled NOOOOOOOO and thought I was going to vomit. If that’s anything to go by then the unthinkable happening this evening will put me in a dark place that will be difficult to emerge from

Clash

Post by Clash »

Eboue-Why? wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:17 am
Clash wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:12 am

If the worst happens, many of us will fall victim to the 1000 yard stare suffered by traumatised soldiers (or many of married men 8) ) and our lives and football will never be the same again!

When that third bastard goal went in I have never experienced a feeling like that during a game that didn’t involve Arsenal. I literally yelled NOOOOOOOO and thought I was going to vomit. If that’s anything to go by then the unthinkable happening this evening will put me in a dark place that will be difficult to emerge from
I felt exactly the same mate, exactly the same! I’ve never experienced anything like that either and I have no idea how I will cope if things go badly tonight.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

From BBC:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48483302

"Uefa says "an organised group of people impersonating genuine stewards" is behind a plot to steal tickets for the Champions League final.

Spanish police seized fake steward bibs and fake devices for the technical ticket check, as well as fake accreditation in Madrid.

Uefa says the group's aim was to steal tickets "as if they were conducting the visual or technical ticket check".

Those arrested so far, have all been identified as having home addresses in the Liverpool area and speak with strong scouse accents"