Merged Spuds & Victims* thread (Put all your scum and Victims* stuff here)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Who do you hate more?

Spuds
77%
Victims
23%

Total votes: 91

A11M11

Re: Spuds or Victims

Post by A11M11 »

Ive spent more than 50 years hating Liverpool b ut 70 hating the other alternative.
Thoroughly dislike them both.With a few others.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

A11M11 wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:03 pm
Ive spent more than 50 years hating Liverpool b ut 70 hating the other alternative.
70 years? How old are you man?

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:37 pm
A11M11 wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:03 pm
70 years? How old are you man?
Is that you Gandolf :shock: :lol:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

I was born to hate Spurs , family tradition. 71 actually.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

A11M11 wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:40 pm
I was born to hate Spurs , family tradition. 71 actually.
8)

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Not even sure how the victims come into the equation. Spuds all day every day. It's not like we are just up the road from Anfield. When we were competitive it was manure for the trophies, but always that local rivalry existed.

Chelski don't truly have any local rivals, and yet they choose to hate on the Spuds more than anyone else, same with Worst Ham.

hertsgunner

Post by hertsgunner »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:59 pm
Not even sure how the victims come into the equation. Spuds all day every day. It's not like we are just up the road from Anfield. When we were competitive it was manure for the trophies, but always that local rivalry existed.

Chelski don't truly have any local rivals, and yet they choose to hate on the Spuds more than anyone else, same with Worst Ham.
Too true scum all day long then the rest of London clubs starting with the pikeys from wet spam.

Rugby Gooner

Bin Dippers

Post by Rugby Gooner »

They are demanding that they are protected when they travel to Rome! :shock: :lol:
Fuck me! It's other supporters that need protecting from them, just ask Juventus supporters.

Bradywasking

Re: Bin Dippers

Post by Bradywasking »

There have been claims in the Italian media from unnamed sources with no supporting evidence suggesting among the 5,000-strong group of travelling fans around 1,000 are known trouble-makers.

It is understood this has been greeted with dismay and annoyance within the club.

Merseyside Police, who have no evidence to substantiate such claims, have pointed out so far this season there has been no evidence of any problems at European away games.

"I am not aware of any football-related arrests of Liverpool fans in any of the European away matches during this campaign," said chief superintendent Dave Charnock.

"Liverpool has a great sporting history in Europe and I am sure that supporters would want to further enhance the reputation of football on Merseyside by being ambassadors for their club and the city whilst contributing to the atmosphere inside the ground.

"We know there is great rivalry between fans but we also know that the majority of fans are well behaved and respectful and want to travel to Rome to enjoy the experience of what we hope to be a fantastic match."

He added: "While we understand and appreciate that many Liverpool fans will want to travel to Rome, I would continue to encourage fans who do not have tickets to not travel."

Press Association

Liverpool are playing a highly emotive game in Italy (as in Italy home of Juventus) and the Chief Superintendent of Merseyside Police says this.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Every English supporter who has ever travelled to Italy to watch football has been a target because of them killing 39 Juventus supporters. They are the most blinkered, self-important bunch of *word censored* in world football. The lengths that shithole of a club and city will go to avoid any mention of Heysel is astonishingly horrific as is their blame deflecting about fucking everything. They want to act like fucking *word censored* on their terms like attack the Man City bus, act like animals when they play Man Utd, storm the turnstiles and then whinge and moan like a bunch of *word censored* when something affects them.
The sheer fucking hypocrisy of them going to Italy and being worried for their fans safety. Fuck off. Justice for the 39.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:51 am
Every English supporter who has ever travelled to Italy to watch football has been a target because of them killing 39 Juventus supporters. They are the most blinkered, self-important bunch of *word censored* in world football. The lengths that shithole of a club and city will go to avoid any mention of Heysel is astonishingly horrific as is their blame deflecting about fucking everything. They want to act like fucking *word censored* on their terms like attack the Man City bus, act like animals when they play Man Utd, storm the turnstiles and then whinge and moan like a bunch of *word censored* when something affects them.
The sheer fucking hypocrisy of them going to Italy and being worried for their fans safety. Fuck off. Justice for the 39.
JFT39

Herd

Post by Herd »

Trust me Juve fans were scum long b4 Heysel likewise Roma who have been stabbing people since the 70s.
As one who went to Turin in 80 I can tell you it was pure horror from 7am till we left .

However the sight of 20 Roma scattering the dippers did make me think its payback time but the Italians have a nasty habit of attacking anyone rather than those that want to fight.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:10 am
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:51 am
JFT39
JFT39

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

I was in a bar in Spain with a multi nation group as it played out on the television. it was embarrasing to be English ( more than usual ) as the comments were coming thick and fast. At least my cockney accent was 800 miles away.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

A11M11 wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:09 pm
I was in a bar in Spain with a multi nation group as it played out on the television. it was embarrasing to be English ( more than usual ) as the comments were coming thick and fast. At least my cockney accent was 800 miles away.
You wanna try being Oirish on a London bus or Tube just after the IRA had set off a bomb.... :|