Merged Spuds & Victims* thread (Put all your scum and Victims* stuff here)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Who do you hate more?

Spuds
77%
Victims
23%

Total votes: 91

DB10GOONER

Re: Spuds or Victims

Post by DB10GOONER »

I got bad news kids.

Remember the last season that we finished ahead of the scum? Myself and one or two others stood strong in the face of all the gash like hysteria on here about the scum finishing ahead of us. I said at the end of that season though that I had a nagging feeling that they might finally do it the following season.

And the cùnts did. :censored:

Now I've stood strong in the face of all the Stupid Teeth worshipping JCL cùnts we currently have on here fucking bleating on for the last 4 years that the victims would win the PL and I said no they would not and I was fucking right every year.

Well I'm sorry kiddies but I've got this awful nagging feeling this might finally be their year. Not because football's greatest bottler is a great manager but because the PL is so utterly shit and the only team that can stop them are more interested in the CL.

I can see citeh gift the PL to this goofy cùnt and his 3 man team. Football dies the day that happens. Although a couple of cùnts on here will no doubt deliriously knock one out to the Klopp posters that decorate their grief bunkers in their moms' basements. :roll: :censored:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Did Liverpool show signs of fatigue last night or was their flat performance a one off?
They were very flat, the commentator on Irish TV , who is a cliche merchant at best, suggested all isn't well with Mane and Salah. Apparently Mane was unhappy with Salah in a recent game and threw a tantrum over it.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:34 am
Did Liverpool show signs of fatigue last night or was their flat performance a one off?
They were very flat, the commentator on Irish TV , who is a cliche merchant at best, suggested all isn't well with Mane and Salah. Apparently Mane was unhappy with Salah in a recent game and threw a tantrum over it.
There deffo was a falling out and the mouser PR team are putting Mane out to do the stock "we are best mates again" interviews but it's also been commented on that Salah will now pass to the oppo rather than lay a goal on for Mane.

The one thing that Stupid Teeth is very good at is man management. He can make any twat feel like they are quality and are loved. If Salah and Mane have had a major tiff then he'll need every ounce of that ability to sort it.

Hopefully he'll bottle that just like he bottled those 6 finals. :D :wink:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:43 am
Bradywasking wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:34 am
There deffo was a falling out and the mouser PR team are putting Mane out to do the stock "we are best mates again" interviews but it's also been commented on that Salah will now pass to the oppo rather than lay a goal on for Mane.

The one thing that Stupid Teeth is very good at is man management. He can make any twat feel like they are quality and are loved. If Salah and Mane have had a major tiff then he'll need every ounce of that ability to sort it.

Hopefully he'll bottle that just like he bottled those 6 finals. :D :wink:
Mane had a great chance to put Salah in for a virtual tap in last night but overplayed the pass and sent Salah off to his left chasing the ball.. George Hamilton went as far as suggesting it was deliberate by Mane to make sure Salah didn't get the glory..

CloakedGooner

Post by CloakedGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:29 pm
I got bad news kids.

Remember the last season that we finished ahead of the scum? Myself and one or two others stood strong in the face of all the gash like hysteria on here about the scum finishing ahead of us. I said at the end of that season though that I had a nagging feeling that they might finally do it the following season.

Now I've stood strong in the face of all the Stupid Teeth worshipping JCL cùnts we currently have on here fucking bleating on for the last 4 years that the victims would win the PL and I said no they would not and I was fucking right every year.

Well I'm sorry kiddies but I've got this awful nagging feeling this might finally be their year. Not because football's greatest bottler is a great manager but because the PL is so utterly shit and the only team that can stop them are more interested in the CL.

I can see citeh gift the PL to this goofy cùnt and his 3 man team. Football dies the day that happens. Although a couple of cùnts on here will no doubt deliriously knock one out to the Klopp posters that decorate their grief bunkers in their moms' basements. :roll: :censored:

Noooooooo!!! :worried:

Christ, if even you're predicting it's their year then I guess it's going to finally happen :banghead: :banghead:

We're in for a hellish season :(

Clash

Post by Clash »

Like with that horrific CL final scenario, the ONLY way I would want that lot winning the title is if they were stopping the scum winning it. I was really hoping they'd get to 30 years but although its early, its not looking good.

Man City dont look the same team as last year. And you simply cant win a title with John Stones in your defence :banghead:

Herd

Post by Herd »

It would appear that those innocent Liverpool fans may have been assaulted in Naples, I wonder why ,when Arsenal fans and even Chelsea can go to Italy without bother ?
I think we should be told !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

CloakedGooner wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:53 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
I got bad news kids.

Noooooooo!!! :worried:

Christ, if even you're predicting it's their year then I guess it's going to finally happen :banghead: :banghead:

We're in for a hellish season :(
Yep I'm sorry man but it's just this awful feeling niggling away at me. Common sense says all things being equal citeh are a far better team but the CL is what their owners want now and I think it might well be a case of citeh lose the PL more than the victims win it.

As much as I discredit the Stupid Teeth worshipping hysteria there is no denying that their front 3 are an exceptional unit and make them the second best team in the PL and by a large margin too. There is no one else in a position to take advantage of citeh putting all their eggs in the CL basket, the PL is that poor at the moment.

If one or two of that mouser front 3 pick up a decent long term injury though they are scrapping for top 4 - the margins are that tight for them.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:28 am
It would appear that those innocent Liverpool fans may have been assaulted in Naples, I wonder why ,when Arsenal fans and even Chelsea can go to Italy without bother ?
I think we should be told !
That's unfair Herd. There were clear cockney accents heard in Naples last night. :wink:

Anyone seen any stats on how many Liverpool fans were mugged by their own fans for tickets last night? :D

wibble

Post by wibble »

DB10GOONER wrote:
I got bad news kids.

Flip flop :wink:

:D

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Scum were 2 up against olympiakis and now FT and its 2-2

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

wibble wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:19 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
I got bad news kids.

Flip flop :wink:

:D
:lol: :barscarf:

:shock:

:suicide:

:wink:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Another defeat and possible unrest in the camp, could it spell the end of the “glory years” ?
Well all good things come to an end at least they have all those trophies to remind them :lol:

Blim

Post by Blim »

The wheels have come off the spud machine I am just hoping the Dippers get a few negative results.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

I asked a guy the other day "what do you think is the biggest rivalry in football"

He said "That's easy, it's Tottenham V trophies"

"They fucking hate each other!!"