Merged Spuds & Victims* thread (Put all your scum and Victims* stuff here)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Who do you hate more?

Spuds
77%
Victims
23%

Total votes: 91

Herd

Re: Spuds or Victims

Post by Herd »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:39 pm
Where's their fucking gap now huh? Fucking small club cùnts. :lol: :censored:

Never mind the gap you mongs watch out for that shadow you are still in. :lol: :censored:
Theres a large gap between eriksen wife's legs.........allegedly!

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:24 am
Jock Gooner wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:59 pm

Then Steve Bates of the Sunday People asked why would Poch want to go and manage manure :shock: He described them as a car crash of a club which, while a funny line in itself, is a fuc.king embarrassing statement if you are going to compare the won nothing scum to manure in terms of world status and potential :lol:
It's like comparing a Fiat Cinquecento with a lurid luminous yellow Ferrari. Sure the Ferrari looks like a car only a cùnt would be seen in but it's still on a whole different level of car to the poxy little Cinquecento. :lol:
Nicely put :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Blim wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:47 am
Looks like the spuds won't be making any videos this season :lol: :lol:
They will. It's what they do. It's ALL they do. :lol:

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:18 am
AkneyGooner wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:05 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:44 pm
Did you know the scum had planned to have a - and I fucking quote here - "VIP Cheese Room" in the new swamp? :oops: :lol:

Apparently they shit canned the idea after someone pointed out your average vermin fan would be rocking up asking if they had Easi-Singles..... :lol:
That's a shame would have been nice to have a nice cheese and wine to celebrate when we eventually win the title there, the old place lacked this kind of refinement .
I also have it on good authority that the other room they cancelled was the trophy room. I think they put an extra shitter in there instead. 8)

To Dare is to Do ... A shit where the trophy room would have been :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

AkneyGooner wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:37 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
AkneyGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Did you know the scum had planned to have a - and I fucking quote here - "VIP Cheese Room" in the new swamp? :oops: :lol:

Apparently they shit canned the idea after someone pointed out your average vermin fan would be rocking up asking if they had Easi-Singles..... :lol:
That's a shame would have been nice to have a nice cheese and wine to celebrate when we eventually win the title there, the old place lacked this kind of refinement .
I also have it on good authority that the other room they cancelled was the trophy room. I think they put an extra shitter in there instead. 8)

:lol:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

AkneyGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
AkneyGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Shouldn’t that be to dare is to do-do ?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

AkneyGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
AkneyGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

To Dare is to do a "Do Do"... A shit where the trophy room would have been :lol:
slight amendment there mate! :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

StuartL wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:31 am
AkneyGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
AkneyGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Not quite Stu me ole mucker :wink:

How about "To Dare is to do a Do Do" ? :D

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:00 pm
StuartL wrote:
AkneyGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
AkneyGooner wrote:

Not quite Stu me ole mucker :wink:

How about "To Dare is to do a Do Do" ? :D
Is that English or scouse ?

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Anyone stay watching Sky Sports after the game last night? I heard that Jamie Carragher apologised to Patrick Evra over the way Liverpool handled the fallout from the Suarez racism affair. Is this true?

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Bradywasking wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:08 pm
Anyone stay watching Sky Sports after the game last night? I heard that Jamie Carragher apologised to Patrick Evra over the way Liverpool handled the fallout from the Suarez racism affair. Is this true?
True, but it was a world class piece of misdirection by spit the scouse as he was picking Evra's pocket as he said it. What a pro

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:22 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
True, but it was a world class piece of misdirection by spit the scouse as he was picking Evra's pocket as he said it. What a pro
Excellent work Jamie... :D....and if he gets caught he can revert to the second most popular Scouse pastime..blame someone else.

CloakedGooner

Post by CloakedGooner »

StuartL wrote:
AkneyGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
AkneyGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

To dare is to poo :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:51 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:
Excellent work Jamie... :D....and if he gets caught he can revert to the second most popular Scouse pastime..blame someone else.
Has spitting at children suddenly been bumped down to third? :shock: I'm so out of touch.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:
:lol: :lol: