Merged Spuds & Victims* thread (Put all your scum and Victims* stuff here)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Who do you hate more?

Spuds
77%
Victims
23%

Total votes: 91

Red Snapper

Re: Spuds or Victims

Post by Red Snapper »

I voted N17 but I don't actually hate them; I nothing them. They aren't worth an entire emotion. I probably pity them more than anything. Scousers are just mindless idiots who can't be blamed for anything ever. Apparently it was Margaret Thatcher and Merseyside police lobbing bottles and smoke bombs last week. It can't have been the scousers, they were busy rushing the turnstiles or stealing tickets off each other.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

I don't actually hate other teams supporters "en masse" I have too many mates who support many other teams.

We've got plenty of wankers in our own ranks who I might not get along with if I met them :wink:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Roma :roll: they really are jammy fucking c u n t s

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

The two fairweather mouser bastards in work were dribbling some awful shite out of themselves today.... talking like they had won it already.... :oops: :roll:

Jesus more than anything else that happens to any team that isn't Arsenal this season I hope these cùnts get knocked out by Roma. Please God.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:11 pm
I don't actually hate other teams supporters "en masse" I have too many mates who support many other teams.

We've got plenty of wankers in our own ranks who I might not get along with if I met them :wink:
Like the guy on Twitter last night who is amazed at how Arsene can sign a player like Elneny EVERY SEASON for £5m and now that player is worth st least £40m such is his quality..

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:48 pm
The two fairweather mouser bastards in work were dribbling some awful shite out of themselves today.... talking like they had won it already.... :oops: :roll:

Jesus more than anything else that happens to any team that isn't Arsenal this season I hope these cùnts get knocked out by Roma. Please God.
Makes you want to vomit DB.Got one in my place who before the draw couldn't understand how liverpoo were being touted as favourites in some places..after today's draw was saying they fear nobody with the frontline they have...Real aren't all that..bayern are too old..didn't even mention Roma.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Bradywasking wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:18 pm
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:11 pm

Like the guy on Twitter last night who is amazed at how Arsene can sign a player like Elneny EVERY SEASON for £5m and now that player is worth st least £40m such is his quality..
Bingo :lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Both a bunch of absolute c.unts. Difficult to separate really - both sets of fans are utter c.unts. Easily the most detestable two clubs in the league

hertsgunner

Post by hertsgunner »

Sorry but there is no contest here, spuds or scum as I like to refer to them every time. They absolutely detest us, every single one of them. No matter how good or how shit we are they are our enemy and we should not forget that. A few of our fans should get back to basics and get their heads out of the clouds, the Middlesex swamp dwellers will always be our rivals,scousers don’t come any way near them .

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

hertsgunner wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:05 pm
Sorry but there is no contest here, spuds or scum as I like to refer to them every time. They absolutely detest us, every single one of them. No matter how good or how shit we are they are our enemy and we should not forget that. A few of our fans should get back to basics and get their heads out of the clouds, the Middlesex swamp dwellers will always be our rivals,scousers don’t come any way near them .
^^This. No matter how much I don't like the murdering victims I loathe the scum more than any group of people on planet Earth. :twisted:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

falkirk goon wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:31 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:48 pm

Makes you want to vomit DB.Got one in my place who before the draw couldn't understand how liverpoo were being touted as favourites in some places..after today's draw was saying they fear nobody with the frontline they have...Real aren't all that..bayern are too old..didn't even mention Roma.
Yeah the two pricks in my job are talking about who they want in the final. Come on Roma. PLEASE.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

hertsgunner wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:05 pm
exactly - it should be a non argument!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

They are BOTH Utter SCUMFILTH. :box:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Nahhh mousers are worse!

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »