Merged Spuds & Victims* thread (Put all your scum and Victims* stuff here)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Who do you hate more?

Spuds
77%
Victims
23%

Total votes: 91

DB10GOONER

Re: Bin Dippers

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 8:39 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 6:48 am
Reasons to hate the Mousers #587

I now have to cheer on fucking poxy Madrid and the ladyboy. Vomit will fill my mouth. :censored:

Same as that - I keep hearing how the ladyboy always turns up and plays well in the finals, but he never got a kick in the final against ath madrid, and it was the monkey bale that won it for them :roll:
Glimmer of hope.... Klopp has managed teams in 6 cup finals since 2012. And has lost 5 of them. :lol:

Come on Madrid you diving cheating cross dressing cùnts - win this for humanity! :barscarf:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 10:26 am
augie wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 8:39 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 6:48 am
Reasons to hate the Mousers #587

I now have to cheer on fucking poxy Madrid and the ladyboy. Vomit will fill my mouth. :censored:

Same as that - I keep hearing how the ladyboy always turns up and plays well in the finals, but he never got a kick in the final against ath madrid, and it was the monkey bale that won it for them :roll:
Glimmer of hope.... Klopp has managed teams in 6 cup finals since 2012. And has lost 5 of them. :lol:

Come on Madrid you diving cheating cross dressing cùnts - win this for humanity! :barscarf:
I admit to wanting Liverpool to win it because Spanish football is full of so many diving cheating *word censored* that you only get about 20 fucking minutes of football in :|

But having listened to pundits like Thomson be so fuckin nauseating and biased, for example calling for a strong referee to clamp down on diving etc (oh the irony :roll: ) I am probably going to change my mind.

Can't they both fuckin lose :lol:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

never in a million years would I want that shower of scouse scum to win anything ,their fans are insufferable pricks

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

How many games do you think Mark Lawrenson predicted Liverpool to lose this season in his weekly BBC predictions? That’s right - 0. Shocker.

Although still had them on less than the predicted 97 point haul for United and Spurs.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Real have been pretty poor in the semis and quarters, barely scraping through both, it turns my stomach but i have a feeling the Victims may be them :rubchin:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 10:50 pm
Real have been pretty poor in the semis and quarters, barely scraping through both, it turns my stomach but i have a feeling the Victims may be them :rubchin:
Just gotta hope some of their players choke in the game,the thought of the nauseating victims winning is too much,the press/media would cream their pants,
I wonder how many of their fans will find scallys sitting in their seats with fake tickets,

Post by 1989 »

To be fair to these *word censored*, they're building quite the team - Fekir is about to join em.

Emery really has his work cut out for him. Our rivals are gonna be even stronger next season.

NickF

Post by NickF »

1989 wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:16 am
To be fair to these *word censored*, they're building quite the team - Fekir is about to join em.

Emery really has his work cut out for him. Our rivals are gonna be even stronger next season.
Despite all the plaudits last season, they still only finished fourth and were well outplayed in the final.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

NickF wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:49 am
1989 wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:16 am

Despite all the plaudits last season, they still only finished fourth and were well outplayed in the final.
Exactly. The Mouser media myth rolls on and on. The Mouser's have become the modern tottnumb/Trotters crossover - next year is always gonna be the year they return to the top. :lol:

They need a better manager than Koko Klopp The Klown if they want to get back to the top. :roll: Viewed by many as the modern games tactical genius and yet the silly fucker cannot even touch the rightly maligned Wenger for success. :lol:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Lots of smoke and mirrors with that lot. Lightning fast when they get it right (which they often do in big games and always have done to be fair), but 70% of the time they just look an average side.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

I see King Kenny got his knighthood or whatever he was awarded...Awkward for the "we're not English we're Scousers " brigade.
I accept what he done after Hillsborough was exemplary but in his second coming at Anfield he was a bitter twisted man who openly supported a racist. His conduct on the touchline after they beat the mighty Cardiff on penalties in a League Cup Final was at best in poor taste.
In work this morning it was being discussed by Victim fans , pure revisionism at it's best, including the declaration that the kick off at Hillsborough had been delayed (it wasn't).
Dalglish to me is a bitter sarcastic man who walked out on Liverpool in February 1991 when he saw their title challenge crumbling.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Haven't got much time for KD but on a brighter note that horrible bunch of cu.nts in the SNP will be choking on their porridge oats today as one of their own accepts a gong from 'the English'. Fucking bunch of inbred, racist, jimmy kranky lookalike diddies.

Post by 1989 »

Fekir deal OFF!

Word on the street is that the Victims blamed Karius' concussion for the deal falling through. :barscarf: :lol: :barscarf:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Thing is, Salah had the season of his life last year and won them loads of points single handedly. A bit like Mahrez with Leicester when they won the league. Next season he'll likely be nowhere near as good.

Herd

Post by Herd »

TeeCee wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:14 am
Thing is, Salah had the season of his life last year and won them loads of points single handedly. A bit like Mahrez with Leicester when they won the league. Next season he'll likely be nowhere near as good.
He's fucked ,everyone knows how to mark him now and premier defenders will be practicing the arm tuck rollover during close season.
He'l have more dislocated shoulders than a scally has trainers !