Merged Spuds & Victims* thread (Put all your scum and Victims* stuff here)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Who do you hate more?

Spuds
77%
Victims
23%

Total votes: 91

Perryashburtongroves

Re: Spuds or Victims*

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Bradywasking wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:03 am
When Arsenal were beaten 4-0 at Anfield in May 98 ,four days after winning the league,some journalists accused Arsene Wenger of disrespecting the league and their title by fielding a much changed weaker team. Wonder what the journalists are saying today? Biggest laugh though is Liverpool fans moaning on social media that Martin Tyler and Sky were biased against them last night. After the three day wankathon last weekend? FFS.
If I remember rightly, wasn't that result against our 3rd XI hailed by the usual bindipping media luvvies as proof that the murdering scumbags were about to challenge for the title again? I suppose 22 years is pushing it just a bit, but you never know with the press and that Juventus murdering pile of shit club.
Manninger saved a penalty that night and our fans spent the whole game taking the piss and having a laugh.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Peeman wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:23 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
When Arsenal were beaten 4-0 at Anfield in May 98 ,four days after winning the league,some journalists accused Arsene Wenger of disrespecting the league and their title by fielding a much changed weaker team. Wonder what the journalists are saying today? Biggest laugh though is Liverpool fans moaning on social media that Martin Tyler and Sky were biased against them last night. After the three day wankathon last weekend? FFS.
We still had a cup final to play didn’t we. And also probably had a lot of the players with one eye on the World Cup aswell. And their other eye on their hub caps. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
Yeah FA Cup and World Cup were following and the Arsenal won them both..

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:44 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
If I remember rightly, wasn't that result against our 3rd XI hailed by the usual bindipping media luvvies as proof that the murdering scumbags were about to challenge for the title again? I suppose 22 years is pushing it just a bit, but you never know with the press and that Juventus murdering pile of shit club.
Manninger saved a penalty that night and our fans spent the whole game taking the piss and having a laugh.
I was at Anfield that night, some Liverpool fans seemed embarrassed as the majority around us were singing "you're shit and you're champions" . And yes some Victims fans said it proved they were better, bit like when they beat Blackburn in '95 the day Blackburn won the title.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

The cuntiness associated with the victims* is never ending. :roll:

Fucking super hypocrite Souness last night whining about Villa players diving. And the cùnt did it with a straight face while completely ignoring the fact that this mouser* team have 3 of the biggest divers currently playing for it and that one of the all time biggest diving cùnts in the history of the game is their club legend Slippy Me. :censored:

Clash

Post by Clash »

Bradywasking wrote:
And the hilarious ''oh Teddy Teddy, you went to Man United and you won fuck all'' was heard for the first time that night. :barscarf:

It was fun singing that ... but sadly for just one year :(

Clash

Post by Clash »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:26 am
The cuntiness associated with the victims* is never ending. :roll:

Fucking super hypocrite Souness last night whining about Villa players diving. And the cùnt did it with a straight face while completely ignoring the fact that this mouser* team have 3 of the biggest divers currently playing for it and that one of the all time biggest diving cùnts in the history of the game is their club legend Slippy Me. :censored:
Souness has been one of the better pundits of the last decade but you can definitely tell he is trying really hard to get victims* fans to like him again.

No chance of that Graeme ... that lot forgive and forget nothing.

Perryashburtongroves

Clash wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:33 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
And the hilarious ''oh Teddy Teddy, you went to Man United and you won fuck all'' was heard for the first time that night. :barscarf:

Went to Man Utd and you're still a *word censored*.

Then years later I remember: Went to play for Pompey and you're still a *word censored*.

Clash

Post by Clash »

Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:47 pm
Clash wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:

Then years later I remember: Went to play for Pompey and you're still a *word censored*.
:lol: :lol: yeah no limit on how long we can sing that for!

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Bradywasking wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:07 pm
Peeman wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:23 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
We still had a cup final to play didn’t we. And also probably had a lot of the players with one eye on the World Cup aswell. And their other eye on their hub caps. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
Yeah FA Cup and World Cup were following and the Arsenal won them both..
:barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Clash wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:01 pm
Clash wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:

''oh Teddy Teddy - stopped playing football and you're still a cùnt". :lol:

Perryashburtongroves

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:07 pm
Clash wrote:
Clash wrote:

"Oh, Teddy, Teddy, every second of your life, you've been a cûnt."

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:24 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Clash wrote:
Clash wrote:

:lol:

"Oh Teddy Teddy it's a known fact you were born a cùnt." :D

Perryashburtongroves

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:25 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Clash wrote:

:D

"Oh Teddy, Teddy, a million years from now, you'll still be a cûnt".

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:18 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Clash wrote:

:coffeespit:

You win Perry. 8) :lol:

Perryashburtongroves

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:19 pm
Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:18 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

:coffeespit:

You win Perry. 8) :lol:
Him, John Terry, Steven Gerrard, Luiz Suarez, Diego Costa, Steve McMahon. Born *word censored*, always be *word censored*.