Merged Spuds & Victims* thread (Put all your scum and Victims* stuff here)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Who do you hate more?

Spuds
77%
Victims
23%

Total votes: 91

Retro Gunner

Re: Spuds or Victims

Post by Retro Gunner »

Interesting that he was a Gooner, because he always seemed very up for it when we played them and I never liked him, because he was reckless and dangerous in the challenge....which I always imagined was part of the rivalry.

However, happened across him and Colin Calderwood with their families on an airplane and he seemed like a pleasant guy.

Far too young and a rotten shame.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:40 pm
Interesting that he was a Gooner, because he always seemed very up for it when we played them and I never liked him, because he was reckless and dangerous in the challenge....which I always imagined was part of the rivalry.

However, happened across him and Colin Calderwood with their families on an airplane and he seemed like a pleasant guy.

Far too young and a rotten shame.
I'm pretty sure I saw him on Goals On Sunday a couple years back and he described himself as a spuds fan...... he was in Madrid too apparently - cheering them on.

Either way dying at 49 leaving two young kids behind is tragic.

I do recall him and Dicko having a good old blood and guts feud for a few years whenever we played the scum. That's of course when Dicko wasn't busy enjoying his blood and guts feud with Ginola. :D

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

We sing about Spurds last winning the league in black and white but never about them getting relegated in "colour". Been watching some old Big Match Revisited so funny watching them get relegated, nearly as funny as Manure going down at the hand of Dennis Law.

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

:barscarf: Was at the home game against Leicester when they got relegated despite winning 2-0, jibbed in with a mate when they opened the gates. :lol:

Sniggering in the corner of the Shelf /Park Lane, funny as féck. :mrgreen: The team came out for the fans that was even more of the cringe factor! Seem to remember we had to do a swerve 'cause they were starting to rumble us, we must have been the only Gooners in the ground! :lol:

Two bob donkey jacket wearing tramps. :cussing:

Clash

Post by Clash »

Nos89 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:35 pm
We sing about Spurds last winning the league in black and white but never about them getting relegated in "colour". Been watching some old Big Match Revisited so funny watching them get relegated, nearly as funny as Manure going down at the hand of Dennis Law.
I really love watching football from that era. BT Sport made a great documentary recently called ''Too Good to Go Down'' about Man United's relegation. Under Tommy Docherty they made an exciting return to the 1st division, playing some of the most exciting football around a ... Spurs got walloped 7-0 at Anfield :D

On a slightly different note, has anyone noticed how the YouTube recommendations system is getting worse? I've had some absolute obscure, unfathomable shite suggested to me recently that I cannot for the life of me work out what caused it (at least that's my story and I'm sticking to it :oops: ) but none more disgusting than Spurs 5-0 Arsenal or that sickening 3-1 FAC SF in ' 91. FU@CK OFF YOUTUBE! :censored:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Almunia is a clown wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:59 pm
:barscarf: Was at the home game against Leicester when they got relegated despite winning 2-0, jibbed in with a mate when they opened the gates. :lol:

Sniggering in the corner of the Shelf /Park Lane, funny as féck. :mrgreen: The team came out for the fans that was even more of the cringe factor! Seem to remember we had to do a swerve 'cause they were starting to rumble us, we must have been the only Gooners in the ground! :lol:

Two bob donkey jacket wearing tramps. :cussing:
Yeah was at that one when we beat them 1-0 at Highbury which helped send them down, good day that was

herbert

Post by herbert »

Nos89 wrote:
A great time to be a gunner :barscarf: a comical end to the relagation season :shock: :lol: and then a full season to abuse all the vermin at school and in the local area,happy days :barscarf:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

herbert wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:06 pm
Nos89 wrote:
A great time to be a gunner :barscarf: a comical end to the relagation season :shock: :lol: and then a full season to abuse all the vermin at school and in the local area,happy days :barscarf:
If i am right think Chavs played them after we beat them....that was the one that sent them down

Remember United and Scum both in the old second division....not sure when City were last there though....they were never one of the big five clubs

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

augie

Post by augie »

The responses, especially some of the video clips, are priceless :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bad enough that the fool posted it in the first place, but when he kept trying to defend it and started comparing it to the uefa super cup, he showed himself up as the tool he has :roll:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Well we nearly won the Emirates Cup Final on Sunday :roll: :roll: As long as that's the only thing they win this season I'm delighted :barscarf:

On other matters what were you doing on LM twatter feed :rubchin: :box: :lol:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:46 pm
Well we nearly won the Emirates Cup Final on Sunday :roll: :roll: As long as that's the only thing they win this season I'm delighted :barscarf:

keeping my enemies closer and all that :D

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:00 am
Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:46 pm

keeping my enemies closer and all that :D
:lol: :lol:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

We will finish above both of them this season, in fact we'll be pushing City. Hopefully, we'll capitalise on City's ambition to win the champions league. Last season we should have finished third, how we managed to fuck it up in the last 4 games I still don't know. Liverpool will be distracted by all the other stuff that comes with winning the champions league and spurds will draw as many as they lose. They'll not draw as few games as they did last season.

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:55 pm
Allgunsblazin wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:17 am
The worst final of all time on par with Steau Bucharests Euro Final win..
The only saving grace was that the scum lost...
Fixed that for ya mate. :wink:
Thank fuck for Irish Goebballs or whatever the minister of propaganda was!... :wink: