Merged Spuds & Victims* thread (Put all your scum and Victims* stuff here)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Who do you hate more?

Spuds
77%
Victims
23%

Total votes: 91

Henry Norris 1913

Re: Spuds or Victims

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

what has football come to? a liverpool/scum title race - i recall the days when watching united/chelsea lift a title was painful, now its a far cry from where we are - this season it will be a huge relief if citeh manage to hold onto it, and a slight relief if the mickeys do. hopefully the scum do their usual dying act in the new year but things are looking awfully bleak at the moment :cry:

SydneyGooner

Post by SydneyGooner »

wtf? :shock:

Bellamy should've been done for assault.
The former left-back says some players, including Bellamy, had been drinking before the match and the forward started winding him up before they started eating.

"Pretty soon a microphone appeared on the table and Bellamy bellowed into it: ‘Riise’s gonna sing! Riise’s gonna sing!’ He started before the food was served and continued while we ate,” Riise wrote in his autobiography, Running Man. “He was already quite drunk and I was already quite annoyed.

"Pretty soon Bellamy was over by the karaoke machine with the microphone in the hand: ‘Riise’s gonna sing! Riise’s gonna sing!’

“Furious, I went over to him: ‘I’m not singing. Shut the f*ck up or else I’m gonna smash you!’ He screamed back: ‘I’m gonna f*cking kill you, you ginger c***!’

"Bellamy shut up, and I left with Sami Hyypiä – who was just getting a little tipsy – and got a taxi back to the hotel. Agger hadn’t wanted to leave yet, so I promised to leave the door unlocked. Back in the room I fell asleep almost immediately. It was no later than half twelve.

"I woke in the dark to hear someone opening the door. Obviously I thought it was Agger. I turned, but my eyes were half-asleep, and I didn’t see anything in the sudden, bright glare. But something made me realise that it wasn’t Agger. And soon I could see him – Craig Bellamy at the foot of my bed with a golf club in his hands.

"Steve Finnan, who shared a room with Bellamy, was there too, but he just stood there. Bellamy raised the club over his head and swung as hard as he could. He tried to hit my shins, which would have ended my career, but I managed to pull my leg away in time.

"I jumped out of bed, pulled off the sheet and held it between us like I was some kind of half-awake matador. Bellamy sputtered: ‘Nobody disrespects me like that in front of the lads!’ He was completely gone.

“I don’t care if I go to jail! My kids have enough money for school and everything. I don’t care. I’ll f*cking do you!” He raised the club and swung again. This time he connected. Full force on my hip. I was so pumped with adrenaline that I didn’t feel the pain, but he hit me hard. It was an iron.

"The next blow smashed into my thigh. I tried to hold up the sheet, but he continued to strike. He could seriously injure me. At the same time, I knew I could take Bellamy if I needed to. I was bigger and stronger.”

The ex-Norway international says he tried to calm his aggressor instead of retaliating as he feared it would end his Liverpool career. Although Bellamy scheduled a rematch with him, the incident did not go any further.

"I tried to calm him down: ‘Put down the club and let’s fight with our fists. Come on! A proper fight!’ He just stood and glowered at me,” Riise wrote. “Then he said: ‘Tomorrow at nine o’clock we’ll meet and finish this.’ Then he left.

“A lot of things had happened that night; I didn’t know about most of it because I’d gone to bed early, but when I looked out the window to see what all the racket was about I saw the flashing lights of a police car and our keeper, Jerzy Dudek, being bundled into the back in handcuffs. He was singing and pounding on the roof of the car.”

The defender was shocked by some of his team-mates’ reactions the following day as they laughed at the incident, while Bellamy stayed quiet.

“The lads sat there, laughing amongst themselves,” he added. “After a while Bellamy showed up. He didn’t even glance at me. He grabbed some food and sat down. Not a sound.

“The sniggering continued at the training session. I didn’t like that they just laughed about it. One of our team-mates had attacked me and could have ended my career. Why did nobody challenge him about it? But they must have thought that this was a private matter between Bellamy and me.

“I felt like knocking him out. I would have been justified in giving him a pounding but I had too much respect for Benítez and the team.”

While Bellamy ended up with an £80,000 fine and was forced to apologise, he went on to mock the defender when he celebrated his goal against Barcelona and then set Riise up for the winning goal.
“He celebrated by running towards the corner flag, where he stopped and made a swinging motion, like he was holding a golf club,” he said. “I thought it was f*cking disrespectful. The celebration also revealed the sincerity of his apology.”

He added: “What Bellamy and myself proved was that we had the ability to use adversity to succeed. We handled the pressure and distinguished ourselves in one of the biggest matches you can play. But we could never be friends.

“My decision in the hotel room was sensible. I mean, the two of us were dads. But the feeling has stuck with me. I should have stood up for myself. Gerrard once said to me: ‘If I’d been in your shoes, I don’t think I would have managed’.”
Goal.com

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Victims. Not even a second’s doubt.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

" Congratulations Harry you have been awarded an M B E "...Harry replies " I know that where we play our home games " ...

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:53 am
" Congratulations Harry you have been awarded an M B E "...Harry replies " I know that where we play our home games " ...
:lol: :lol:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Oh dear!!

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Citeh you *word censored* :banghead: :twisted: :twisted:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:42 pm
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

why isn't there hatred towards Citeh though ???
those :censored: are winning everything these days. fuck them

SydneyGooner

Post by SydneyGooner »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:06 pm
Leyton Gooner wrote:

They're a joke tbh. Nobody takes their "success" seriously the same with Chelski to a lesser extent these days tbf. Say what you want about Liverpool and they're fans but they're still a proper club that's why you have rival fans here and in Manchester United and Everton shitting themselves over them potentially winning the league.

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Leyton Gooner wrote:

Don't give a fuck about Citeh. Wouldn't have to listen to the media and their fans going on about it for eternity. Anyone, anyone but them (unless it's the Scum of course.) Just fucking hate that victim card playing cuntbag of a club, their zany attention seeking *word censored* of a manager, their murdering scumbag fans and the media wankfest that will surely follow. :banghead:

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Leyton Gooner wrote:

Apart from the scums wining anything I will dread Liverpool winning anything. Their fans are shitbags and they will fkn rant on days with no end if they win the league.

I’d much rather City win the league and Carabao. I might be in the minority but I don’t really hate City. If their owners have the money and willingly wanted to spent a billion to get the team back up why not. Liverpool is an established club and all that bullshit but they still spent 3 figure millions to get where they are + Salah just became unstoppable since moving there.

Truth is, if you don’t spend you fall behind. Can’t fault teams if their owners aren’t money hungry *****

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Rafa wins the league for the murderers :banghead:

City have lost 3 of their last 5 away from home - shocking.

When there’s nobody challenging them they’re fine, like last year when the ran away with the league getting 100 points. However, when the squeeze comes on, like every year in Europe or like the victims have done to them this season they shit the bed.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

It’s all DB10s fault, he promised!!!

CloakedGooner

Post by CloakedGooner »

You bottling :censored: City!! Go f.uck yourselves :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SydneyGooner wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:19 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
Leyton Gooner wrote:

They're a joke tbh. Nobody takes their "success" seriously the same with Chelski to a lesser extent these days tbf. Say what you want about Liverpool and they're fans but they're still a proper club that's why you have rival fans here and in Manchester United and Everton shitting themselves over them potentially winning the league.
No. The reasons (plural) nobody wants them to win anything is because their fans are fucking scum. Murdering scum that cost all English clubs years out of European competition and cost 39 Italians their lives.

Their fans mug their own for tickets and still charge the turnstiles in huge numbers even though their entire modern culture is based around - wait for it - 96 of their fans getting crushed to death.

They are absolute vermin. Proper club my fucking hole.