Merged Spuds & Victims* thread (Put all your scum and Victims* stuff here)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Who do you hate more?

Spuds
77%
Victims
23%

Total votes: 91

CloakedGooner

Re: Spuds or Victims

Post by CloakedGooner »

goonersid wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:54 pm
I honestly hate the victims more than those wankers!
So poll??
Look what you've done Sid. Just look :(

Herd

Post by Herd »

How fucking sad is this ,we are now forced to support our bin dipping murdering scumbag in the CL final !

We love you liver pool we do ~ :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

I defy anyone to say victims over spuds now !

Ernie71

Post by Ernie71 »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 11:20 am
I defy anyone to say victims over spuds now !
Sid will

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

what a time to be alive and support Arsenal

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

The final is at Atletico's ground with a capacity of 68000. It seems that the clubs will get 16500 tickets each which means that 30,000 Scousers will be roaming the streets mugging anyone that might have a ticket ., Then there will be the gate jumping two for the price of one , they are well versed in all the tricks .
The people of Madrid usually leave the city in the summer to escape the heat , they might consider going a little early , albeit leaving their homes empty might not be the best idea.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

God what a choice...Vile clubs with vile supporters..The plastic Victims I know are obnoxious winners..I don't expect football fans to be gracious but but when "their club" winning a Ch League semi final is all about "slagging rights "then you know the level of muppetary..
If Chelsea win tonight then their fans have to go to Baku first then Madrid to misbehave and get those adorable Scousers blamed..

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

How is this even a question? Jesus, if the Mickey's don't win I'm not sure I I could stomach football ever again!

La!

Herd

Post by Herd »

There's no choice but to back Liverpool,sad but true

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

It’s somewhat ironic that given the longterm consequences? we as gooners will probably be more upset if the mousers lose than their own fans.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

As fucking obnoxious and toe raggy a bunch of filthy murdering cùnts as the victims are I cannot understand ANY true Gooner preferring the scum win it over the victims.

One thing is certain there will be carnage in Madrid with probably upwards of 100k absolute mongs in the city. The superfirm will be roaming the streets attacking lone women and children while the victims will be roaming the streets attacking their own fans for tickets and "our lad's canny tracky top alright our lad aye aye calm down our gary calm down". :censored:

Hopefully the Madrid plod bust a few thousand heads. 8)

John F

Post by John F »

goonersid wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 4:13 pm
It’s somewhat ironic that given the longterm consequences? we as gooners will probably be more upset if the mousers lose than their own fans.
I laughed at that but that is so true.

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Hopefully the Madrid plod bust a few thousand heads.

The guardi should be out in force.

They don't muck about just ask the Catalans.

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

Apparently the clubs will issue 16.5k tickets to both sets of fans but upwards of 50k are due to be in Madrid to be an inconvenience; just what they are to their own country. A couple plonkers from my office are going as they are Livepiul fans and don't have tickets but want to go there to watch it at the city centre.

Plonkers.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Work with Liverpool "fans"...first leg on the WhatsApp group.."wankers, fucking bottling it as usual"..second leg "greatest of all time"..I get on great with these lads in work and socially but I cringe when they even mention football.
Earlier in the season Liverpool were playing Cardiff ( I think) ..question was put at the table at tea break on the Friday morning. "Who are we playing this weekend? I know it's Arsenal next weekend." Reply from fellow fan " dunno, but I remember reading the odds online and we are something like 1/18 in the bookies, so it's one of the smaller teams"..
Yet "their team" is in a Champions League Final...and they wonder why genuine fans of any club hate them. Tbey are as bad as the United fans of the 90/00s..