Merged Spuds & Victims* thread (Put all your scum and Victims* stuff here)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Who do you hate more?

Spuds
77%
Victims
23%

Total votes: 91

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Re: Spuds or Victims

Post by StuartL »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:12 am
StuartL wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:24 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:55 pm
StuartL wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:38 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:59 pm

Sums up women's football every season..It was as if it never happened.
..the knock on effect will mean no promotion to the next tier, presumably no promotion to the women’s super league the tier above that.

It also sets a precedent - men’s game to follow suit ?
I don't think the NWFL is capable of setting a precedent :shock:

The men's game may finally come to the same decision but it will in no way stem from this decision :lol:

Too late......https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52052351
Did their press statement go something along the lines of "having reviewed the earlier decision of the ladies league to jack it in, we decided that's good enough for us and have followed suit" :lol:
I think the actual quote was “if the birds ain’t playing, we’re not playing”

Or something link that :lol:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

StuartL wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:06 am
Jock Gooner wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:12 am
StuartL wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:24 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:55 pm
StuartL wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:38 pm

..the knock on effect will mean no promotion to the next tier, presumably no promotion to the women’s super league the tier above that.

It also sets a precedent - men’s game to follow suit ?
I don't think the NWFL is capable of setting a precedent :shock:

The men's game may finally come to the same decision but it will in no way stem from this decision :lol:

Too late......https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52052351
Did their press statement go something along the lines of "having reviewed the earlier decision of the ladies league to jack it in, we decided that's good enough for us and have followed suit" :lol:
I think the actual quote was “if the birds ain’t playing, we’re not playing”

Or something link that :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Could have gone in a number of threads . The Devine Stupid Teeth has spoken about the Coronavirus and the healthcare workers. HE was moved to tears when HE saw footage of them singing " You'll never walk alone"...
Everyone else can pay tribute to THEM ,, can thank THEM..But not Jurgen, it has to be about him.. Jurgen and Bono have spoken. Self centred, egotistical media whore.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:28 am
Could have gone in a number of threads . The Devine Stupid Teeth has spoken about the Coronavirus and the healthcare workers. HE was moved to tears when HE saw footage of them singing " You'll never walk alone"...
Everyone else can pay tribute to THEM ,, can thank THEM..But not Jurgen, it has to be about him.. Jurgen and Bono have spoken. Self centred, egotistical media whore.
The two of them make me sick to my stomach. :censored: I actually despise Stupid Teeth more than I ever did Mudder Rednose. :shock:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

If the season does become null and void, imagine the levels of cheating the Liverpool loving officials will be up next time

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Think Harry is playing his get out of jail card in the Swamp.. He knows they are a busted flush . Reminds me of a Sky interview with John Terry around 2002/03;when he basically asked Arsenal to sign hom..Then the Abramovich loot arrived and loyalty was bought , sorry restored.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Bradywasking wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:29 am
Think Harry is playing his get out of jail card in the Swamp.. He knows they are a busted flush . Reminds me of a Sky interview with John Terry around 2002/03;when he basically asked Arsenal to sign hom..Then the Abramovich loot arrived and loyalty was bought , sorry restored.

Absolutely.....there is no chance that the spuds are title contenders so he might as well fu.ck off.....hopefully to Spain where his speech technique is probably better suited to their lingo.

Levy making the scum look as embarrassing as the toon with his latest stunt. I will happily forgo European football just as long as the swamp dwellers miss out on the CL for the next few seasons as they will get flushed down their own toilet bowl and fast :lol: Some new flats at the swamp would be an improvement and the scum can groundshare with the mighty Os.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

A "news" story from last year just popped up on my news feed. I somehow missed this last year....

In it deluded fucknugget Spit the Scouse came out in true victim fashion and blamed the victims not winning the PL the following season (2014) on the ban that the Anfield Cannibal got for biting a chav player a season earlier..... :oops:

Only a scouse cùnt could come up with such horseshit. :roll: :lol:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Liverpool have just (well recently) released a video of Herr Stupid Teeth learning how to put on a necktie.
This is done to cheer up their fans in these depressing times because he is one of them and a loveable character and not because he is an attention seeking egotistical media whore. Just in case anyone makes that mistake.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:40 am
Liverpool have just (well recently) released a video of Herr Stupid Teeth learning how to put on a necktie.
This is done to cheer up their fans in these depressing times because he is one of them and a loveable character and not because he is an attention seeking egotistical media whore. Just in case anyone makes that mistake.
Jesus. Fucking. Christ. Is there no end to his attention seeking cuntiness? :roll:

Did that necktie have a mouser crest on it? You know, so he can pat it like a real fan..... :roll: :censored:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:48 am
Bradywasking wrote:
Jesus. Fucking. Christ. Is there no end to his attention seeking cuntiness? :roll:

Did that necktie have a mouser crest on it? You know, so he can pat it like a real fan..... :roll: :censored:
It’s one of those half mouser/ half Juventus neckies, they wear to show how sorry they are for murdering all those Italians!
All “true” mouser fans have one!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonersid wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:00 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:

It’s one of those half mouser/ half Juventus neckies, they wear to show how sorry they are for murdering all those Italians!
:lol:

Yes I have to admit their genuine and often mentioned regret for murdering 39 innocent people touches my heart.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:

If he wanted to look like a real Liverpool fan wearing a tie he would have needed to go to court.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:07 pm
goonersid wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:00 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:

:lol:

Yes I have to admit their genuine and often mentioned regret for murdering 39 innocent people touches my heart.
Did you know, the first thing they did was “take full responsibility” for what happened ?
Ermm ? I might have that wrong! Ah that’s it! the first thing they did was say “the Juve fans started it”
This was despite both television and eyewitness accounts, proving them to be lying scouse filth!!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

According to some hilariously subjective stats the scum are now apparently the richest club in the universe!!

:coffeespit: