AtHletico MaHdrid in SemHi FinHal

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
markyp

Re: AtHletico MaHdrid in SemHi FinHal

Post by markyp »

Bunting14 wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 9:31 pm
augie wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 9:27 pm
Keown absolutely tearing ozil apart - I have never heard a pundit go that hard on a player, but on this occasion I agree 100% with him :shock: :oops:
Well even a stopped clock is right sometimes. Keowns opinion is worth sod all.
I hate keown with a passion, id take ozil any day over that balding arse licking brown nose AKB, thank god this snow flake era Nazi worship is over at last

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

LDB wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 9:37 pm
Long time no post!

The new manager is going to find he’s got a very overpaid squad of snowflakes to work with. I’m not holding my breath for a quick turnaround
welcome back LDB, I just came back from 5 years away too.

I would expect it will take three years to be in the top three BUT none of us have any idea what a decent manager could get out of this lot.

they have literally never been coached.

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

What REALLY winds me right up is the fucking defeatist little pussy attitudes. After the full-time last week Mustafi was on his arse holding his knees in defeat, their heads were down and shaking as if it was all over there and then.

Ozil tonight, done one thing and when it didnt come through he is shaking his head and looking defeated.

SPINELESS *word censored*!!!!

This is all we see!!! Each and every game!! That screwed up, confused face! I'M CONFUSED TOO, MATE. CONFUSED HOW YOU CONNED EVERYONE INTO THINKING YOU COULD PLAY FOOTBALL!!!!

I hate Mustafi more than I have ever hated an Arsenal player in recent years. The *word censored* makes Stepanovs look competent.

NickF

Post by NickF »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 9:24 pm

I did say that Pathletico were not that good, but being second in La Liga sticks in people's minds, can we get the plane up with the message fuck off wonga.... :barscarf:
Haven't they been up in the top 3 for a while now in Spain? Wouldn't exactly call that poor.

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

Go on Keown!, only your feet are keeping you from completely climbing up Wenkers arse!! Oh never mind he’s gone!!! :censored:

oaodan

Post by oaodan »

augie wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 9:38 pm
cameron326 wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 9:33 pm
augie wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 9:27 pm
Keown absolutely tearing ozil apart - I have never heard a pundit go that hard on a player, but on this occasion I agree 100% with him :shock: :oops:
Keown is ridiculous. Ozil is an expensive luxury, always has been he jots up his assists against average opposition. He is the very opposite of a big game player, always has been/ I hope we get rid of him, but to take him to task for failing against probably the best defensive side in Europe is nonsense. There are five words while we failed tonight: Arsene Wenger and Stan Kroenke.

No that is a fcuking cop out - the two c.unts were not the ones that couldnt cross the ball or couldnt pass to a team-mate or couldnt make any runs :roll:

The part that keown (dickhea.d) said that will sting ozil most, is that he bets that ozil wont play another game this season cos he will have another mysterious illness :lol: :lol:
If the new manager doesn't get Ozil out asap I will be worried, and amazed if the new manager doesn't prove to be a dud. A George Graham or a Fergie would sell at any cost, and we need that type of disciplinarian to reconstruct the squad.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Arsene Wenger didn't succeed in Europe with players from Seaman ,Adams, Anelka, Vieira, Henry, Bergkamp, Campbell, Pires, Petit, Keown,Parlour,Cole and so on....that is the mark of the man.

Arsenal Till I Die

There's Wenger's legacy! 22 years and ZERO European success. Utter cretin!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

wilko49er wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 9:12 pm
clockender1 wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 9:08 pm
look on the bright side lads - at least now they can appoint the new manager immediately.
Lets see if they announce the new manager before the ST renewals, i doubt it.
The rumour mill - yes yet another one - says the club will announce the new manager on 14th of this month. :?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43996670

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

Bellerin interview. How the jizz pot! has the bottle to come out for interview. Waffle waffle about the Boss going out on a high! What about the fans you crunt! What about saying i was shit! and it was my mistake that conceded the goal!

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

FFS, BT just interviewed Bellerin and all the questions were about how sad he must feel and our away form, but not a fucking word about Diego Costa and why he didn't mark him! :banghead:

NickF

Post by NickF »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 9:53 pm
wilko49er wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 9:12 pm
clockender1 wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 9:08 pm
look on the bright side lads - at least now they can appoint the new manager immediately.
Lets see if they announce the new manager before the ST renewals, i doubt it.
The rumour mill - yes yet another one - says the club will announce the new manager on 14th of this month. :?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43996670
Don't like the fact that mourinho would "pack and carry the bag" of his assistant to join us. Seems a bit too keen to get rid of him!

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

clockender1 wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 9:32 pm
Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 9:17 pm
can't think of any players worth keeping anymore, i've never felt this before as an Arsenal fan. club has been left in a mess by such a complacent, arrogant manager and total hands-off approach from board level
chambers, holding, Lacazette, PEA, Ramsay I'd all keep.
chambers? not sure at all about him, holding could be decent but they need an experienced, quality cb to learn from and koscielny is finished
lacazette i'm neutral at tbh, abau could be good but i wouldn't be upset if he left, ramsey out of sentimentality and a couple of cup final goals but thats it

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Don't agree with keown about Ozil tonight. He did track back, he did create, unfair to pick on him when Monreal and Bellerin were absolutely the two worst players on the pitch tonight.
Neither put a decent cross in, both regularly out of position. We should've done Atletico over the two legs. What's the point of relying on our two worst full backs to get crosses in, when neither could do that?
I haven't read the other posts but this game was made for a player like Giroud. Welbeck just hasn't got his awareness.
On the matter of welbeck he had the beating of that RB but didn't take him on.
Godin was immense. Chambers was our best defender.
I'm not too unhappy to be honest, we played well against a very good defensively organised team. It is where we are at the moment. For me, we will get better next season and thankfully not in the false position of being in the champions league. We simply don't deserve to be in it.

Arsenal Till I Die

Nos89 wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 10:08 pm
Don't agree with keown about Ozil tonight. He did track back, he did create, unfair to pick on him when Monreal and Bellerin were absolutely the two worst players on the pitch tonight.
Neither put a decent cross in, both regularly out of position. We should've done Atletico over the two legs. What's the point of relying on our two worst full backs to get crosses in, when neither could do that?
I haven't read the other posts but this game was made for a player like Giroud. Welbeck just hasn't got his awareness.
On the matter of welbeck he had the beating of that RB but didn't take him on.
Godin was immense. Chambers was our best defender.
I'm not too unhappy to be honest, we played well against a very good defensively organised team. It is where we are at the moment. For me, we will get better next season and thankfully not in the false position of being in the champions league. We simply don't deserve to be in it.
I can think of three hundred and fifty reasons to pick on Ozil, mate.

He's a luxury player we can't afford to carry. He only puts in a performance when HE wants to, the rest of the time its just dogs. It's beyond a joke now.