Wet Sham murderers thread (H) 22/4 - 13:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
markyp

Re: Wet Sham murderers thread (H) 22/4 - 13:30

Post by markyp »

a dog shit game in front of 10 people

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Pity this shower of ringpieces don't look like they can go down now :cry: I would've found that rather funny 8) game will be shite crowd will be shite :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:02 am
Wenger will claim to not have known that Carrol was playing as he lumbers in to head his third !

RIP John Dickinson died 01/05/1982 aged 23 buried next to Angela Pelican his childhood sweetheart who died in her sleep 18 months before !
Stabbed in the heart on Arsenal Tube station ,collapsed in St Thomas's road and died en-route to the Hospital ,a needless murder which still leaves me cold as I as was with him 15 mins before he went off towards the tube station !
I went to Gothenburg and Brussels with him in the run up to the Cup winners cup final in 1980 ,he was the first person I became friends with at Arsenal aged 12 when I used to get on the tube at Victoria his mob was from Vauxhall ,Fentiman estate.
I still miss him and think there for the grace of God go I !
Amen. I never knew or met John but his death has stuck with me all these years. I was shocked when I read about it in the paper. To think a man (a kid really) can get murdered going to football is obscene. It has fuelled my hatred of hooligans and wet Sham in particular for decades.

More than any club I'd love to see wet Sham get relegated and go into administration and fucking disappear forever.

RIP Gooner John.

CloakedGooner

Post by CloakedGooner »

People predict Andy Carroll tearing us apart everytime we play them, but it never happens.
3 nil Arsenal :barscarf:

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

markyp wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:53 am
a dog shit game in front of 10 people
LOL! Agreed. I say we probably will get a draw here.

One thing that I wonder is how many people will be at the Burnley game? Some will think that it is the last time to see Wenger and say goodbye. Having said that, I still don't give a f*ck (except I am posting on here, so maybe there is a marginal f*ck given)...

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

CloakedGooner wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:09 pm
People predict Andy Carroll tearing us apart everytime we play them, but it never happens.
3 nil Arsenal :barscarf:
Um.... apart from that time he ragdolled our entire defence and scored a hat trick... scoring 2 of his 3 goals in 2 minutes.... :roll:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

who cares about the score? :barscarf:

a day for celebration imo 8) arsene wenger's leaving party, bring your vodka and your charlie :barscarf:

hertsgunner

Post by hertsgunner »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:32 pm
who cares about the score? :barscarf:

a day for celebration imo 8) arsene wenger's leaving party, bring your vodka and your charlie :barscarf:
Yeah and let’s give the wet spam murdering scum some stick as well.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Carvery time if ever it was needed. If it isn't bad enough having had every league game since around mid-September become a meaningless friendly, then watching the fawning over Shit for Brains for two hours from the Sky studios would be enough to make me reach for the vomit bucket. I suspect the crowd will now be swelled with the sort of flip flopping trendy beard c.unts who will want to rush out and be there for the 'matchday experience' and selfie taking with their new "Respect AW" banners and T shirts. Not sure I can bring myself to watch a minute more's action until the day he's gone.

Have Sky set up the SkySports Wenger channel yet?

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Barbecue for me :bar_b_q: as my birthday next week, so will take as much interest in watching this match live as I have every other game this season.

Has it sold out ?
Is it too late for Wenker lovers to buy tickets desperate to see the great man before he departs to never be seen again ?

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Beautiful morning in North London, it's almost as if a big grey cloud has been lifted from Arsenal over the last few days. Just to top this, the much lauded spuds go trophyless for another season. Funny how we didn't get praise like this for not winning anything and finishing in the top 4.

I am expecting a pumped-up performance from the lads. Worst Ham could be in trouble today.

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

10 years too late !. Draw. :barscarf: :barscarf:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

See ozil is ill again,lacazette starts, auba on the bench FFS, where's the logic in that, Lacazette gets injured, no proper striker for Thurs night

markyp

Post by markyp »

great for us to all get behind the team again,its been a long long time,pre match nerves kicking in,been years since ive had them,actually wanting Arsenal to win and giving a fuck is something we haven't experienced in years COYG!! :barscarf:

Midz

Post by Midz »

Wonder how much the after interview will be about this game :barscarf: