Gazidis - merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Gazidis - merged thread

Post by DB10GOONER »

This fucking mutt is so greasy and slippery I've heard he's been plagued by locals rubbing their sliced peppers off him before they grill those bad boys. :wink:

Herd

Post by Herd »

I notice that the OG have penned an article about Ian ,the contents of which I penned in a less eloquent way back in September suggesting that the reason Ivan left is because there is about to be a financial tightening of the belt by the Owner !
They get a full page and photo's but me ,bolliks ,I get mine merged by an over zealous munchkin and now I cant even find the fecking ting ! :blah: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:29 pm
I notice that the OG have penned an article about Ian ,the contents of which I penned in a less eloquent way back in September suggesting that the reason Ivan left is because there is about to be a financial tightening of the belt by the Owner !
They get a full page and photo's but me ,bolliks ,I get mine merged by an over zealous munchkin and now I cant even find the fecking ting ! :blah: :wink:
:lol:

Also yours suffered from what we in the trade call "shit writing", old boy. :D :wink:

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:04 pm
Herd wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:29 pm
:lol:

Also yours suffered from what we in the trade call "shit writing", old boy. :D :wink:
I dare not ask which trade that is :D

Also Herd I remember reading that post.

Herd

Post by Herd »

That munchkin loves a merge , oily and squishy n massaged in and frankly I feel violated when he does it ,the pervy cant !
On a serious note where did it get merged to only I've blocked the incident out ?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:11 pm
That munchkin loves a merge , oily and squishy n massaged in and frankly I feel violated when he does it ,the pervy cant !
On a serious note where did it get merged to only I've blocked the incident out ?
You love it you old slag. :D

I have no idea where the fucker ended up tbh and there is currently a problem with searching old posts. Where it got merged to would be dictated by content. If it was to do with the Lizard only it should be somewhere in this thread. If it was more to do with Wenger then it would be in that thread and if it was more to do with the Board it will be in the Board thread.

Herd

Post by Herd »

Found it in board ,im bored now ,time for a euro Brexit rant or shall I scoot down the aqua sauna ? Decisions decisions ?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:15 am
Found it in board ,im bored now ,time for a euro Brexit rant or shall I scoot down the aqua sauna ? Decisions decisions ?
#firstworldproblems :D