Mancs (A) 29/04 @ 16:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Re: Mancs (A) 29/04 @ 16:30

Post by augie »

northbank123 wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:05 pm
Also fair play to United that was class giving him an award.

I don’t like him and I don’t like them but well done.

Obviously I am in no way a defender of the senile, arrogant french b**tard, but their treatment of him over the years (with the paedo song) was an absolute disgrace and I will never give them any respect after that :evil: It's one thing for the scummy cunting fans to chant it at him season after season, but it is a disgrace that their club has never acknowledged it much less make efforts to stop it. It is also disgraceful that their behaviour has been ignored for the past 2 decades by the media, and yet that same media (including that rat faced manc c.unt on sky) feels entitled to publicly slate Gooners who protested and called for wenkers sacking :censored: :censored: :censored:

Presenting the old c.unt with a gift yesterday, does not in any way make up for their treatment of him - c.unts of the highest order :evil: :evil:

Post by 1989 »

The gift was a gesture of gratitude for selling them the league title by handing over VanPrick. I'm sure they're forever indebted to the French Fraud for his generosity.

augie

Post by augie »

Arseblog had that to say this morning -

"Xhaka, the subject of a bizarre Sky hatchet job throughout"

Bizarre ?? There is nothing bizarre about a former midfield general tearing apart the shitiness of xhaka, and pointing again to the continuing problems we have in that area

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

He was dreadful in the first half and lucky not to be sent off.

His slide for the first goal was comical, followed by his trademark stand and stare as his man scores unmarked.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

StuartL wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:27 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:13 pm
Arsenal have lost six consecutive away league games in the top flight for the first time in over 50 years following their 2-1 defeat at Manchester United. :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
Legacy :barscarf:
Just think he received nearly £9 million for having the worst away record in all 4 divisions...LOL....have to give the fucker credit....he is stealing with no consequences...

Post by 1989 »

northbank123 wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:27 am

His slide for the first goal was comical, followed by his trademark stand and stare as his man scores unmarked.
Let's see how he does under the new man. Wouldn't write him off until a real manager has got their hands on him. Still think there's a player in there and he's been stifled by Le Fraud.

The one player whom I think is hopeless is Mustafi. I don't think any manager can save that *word censored*.

augie

Post by augie »

northbank123 wrote:

My sons know that I really dont rate the guy (and that I hate iwobi :evil: ) and I highlighted the c.unt pulling up his socks and shinguards, when they showed the replay of the goal at that time - I was well happy when it was also highlighted at half time on sky. His absolute indiscipline when it comes to his defensive side of his position is totally unacceptable, and a better manager would have bollocked him on this a long time ago

augie

Post by augie »

1989 wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:40 am
northbank123 wrote:

Let's see how he does under the new man. Wouldn't write him off until a real manager has got their hands on him. Still think there's a player in there and he's been stifled by Le Fraud.

The one player whom I think is hopeless is Mustafi. I don't think any manager can save that *word censored*.

Stifled ?? :shock: The one thing that hasnt been done (and should have been done) was stiffling him and teaching him to just play the defensive midfielder role without trying to be some box to box playmaker :roll:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Iwobi is skilled but as usual hasn't progressed ,another manager might school him !
On the basis that I've seen Eddy McGoldrick,Terry Mancini,Pat Howard,John Hawley and Ray Hankin pull on the Jersey ,Iwobi is miles better !

augie

Post by augie »

Herd wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:22 am
Iwobi is skilled but as usual hasn't progressed ,another manager might school him !
On the basis that I've seen Eddy McGoldrick,Terry Mancini,Pat Howard,John Hawley and Ray Hankin pull on the Jersey ,Iwobi is miles better !

Not a chance - McGoldrick (for all his critics) created a fair amount of goals in his time at the club, and certainly more than that tub of lard :roll: DB10 slates sterling for the way he runs, but this fat c.unt seems to waddle around the pitch with his arms flapping beside him :roll: I refuse to believe that he is in any way related to jay jay okocha, and I believe that his mothers milkman at that time should be dna tested :oops:

Post by 1989 »

augie wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:45 am
1989 wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:40 am
northbank123 wrote:

Stifled ?? :shock: The one thing that hasnt been done (and should have been done) was stiffling him and teaching him to just play the defensive midfielder role without trying to be some box to box playmaker :roll:
Sorry, stifled was the wrong term to use.

What I meant to say is that he's been let down by a manager who has failed to utilize him properly and bring the best out of him/coach him and employ the correct system for him to flourish.
Last edited by 1989 on Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post by 1989 »

As for Iwobi, he's indeed shite.

What is he good at? Can't shoot, pass, or cross. Doesn't take people on, doesn't assist, doesn't score. Doesn't put in a shift, can't beat a defender for pace, etc.

Definition of a Toothless Footballer.
Last edited by 1989 on Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

he's been let down by a manager who has failed to utilize him properly and bring out the best in him/coach him and employ the correct system for him to flourish

That goes for so many . I will remember Wenger's latter years for a man desperately trying to mould players into a system rather than finding away to get the best out of a clutch of good players.

supergeorgegraham

Post by supergeorgegraham »

Xhaka was poor again as was iwobi. I did think the Greek defender played really well and it was good to see a game without Mustafi in the team.
Maitlin Niles was really good in central midfield. Because of our lack of spending power we will need these 2 young players to come good on a regular basis next season.
I don't see a new manager improving the likes of Iwobi, Mustafi and Xhaka

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Herd wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:22 am
Better on Instagram you surely mean Herd? :lol: