Mancs (A) 29/04 @ 16:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Henry Norris 1913

Re: Mancs (A) 29/04 @ 16:30

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

augie wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:26 am
northbank123 wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:05 pm
Also fair play to United that was class giving him an award.

I don’t like him and I don’t like them but well done.

Obviously I am in no way a defender of the senile, arrogant french b**tard, but their treatment of him over the years (with the paedo song) was an absolute disgrace and I will never give them any respect after that :evil: It's one thing for the scummy cunting fans to chant it at him season after season, but it is a disgrace that their club has never acknowledged it much less make efforts to stop it. It is also disgraceful that their behaviour has been ignored for the past 2 decades by the media, and yet that same media (including that rat faced manc c.unt on sky) feels entitled to publicly slate Gooners who protested and called for wenkers sacking :censored: :censored: :censored:

Presenting the old c.unt with a gift yesterday, does not in any way make up for their treatment of him - c.unts of the highest order :evil: :evil:
exactly that, bunch of sanctimonious wankers, would love to see what reception they'd give him had he won every other title since 2004.

Herd

Post by Herd »

augie wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:38 am
Herd wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:22 am
Iwobi is skilled but as usual hasn't progressed ,another manager might school him !
On the basis that I've seen Eddy McGoldrick,Terry Mancini,Pat Howard,John Hawley and Ray Hankin pull on the Jersey ,Iwobi is miles better !

Not a chance - McGoldrick (for all his critics) created a fair amount of goals in his time at the club, and certainly more than that tub of lard :roll: DB10 slates sterling for the way he runs, but this fat c.unt seems to waddle around the pitch with his arms flapping beside him :roll: I refuse to believe that he is in any way related to jay jay okocha, and I believe that his mothers milkman at that time should be dna tested :oops:
Sorry Augie MCGoldrick was one of the worse I've ever seen ,Iwobi needs a kick up the Arse and a good talking to like Pep to Stirling and he might yet be of service .
But he like most of our team are quite content to be passengers which is very sad !

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Maybe the gift was a little sweetener to take over from Jose in the summer????

NickF

Post by NickF »

augie wrote:
northbank123 wrote:

Presenting the old c.unt with a gift yesterday, does not in any way make up for their treatment of him - c.unts of the highest order :evil: :evil:
Think you need to differentiate between the acts of the club and how their fans act.

The Arsenal are generally seen as a class act but I wouldn't necessary say our fans are angels.

augie

Post by augie »

NickF wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:42 am
augie wrote:
northbank123 wrote:

Think you need to differentiate between the acts of the club and how their fans act.

The Arsenal are generally seen as a class act but I wouldn't necessary say our fans are angels.

By who ?? They certainly have never been afraid to sing about the scousers "troubles" in the past, so their rep would be far from class imo

Secondly, their cunting club stood back and did nothing for two decades whilst their scum fans sang that paedo song - are you gonna tell me that they didnt hear it or were not aware of it ? Clubs are quick enough to tell their fans that they cant stand, or cant racially abuse players, but yet they did absolutely nothing when that disgusting chant was sang at our senile c.unt for 2 decades.
C.unts is what they always were :censored: :censored: :censored:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Clubs generally don’t acknowledge their fans’ behaviour unless they absolutely have to. A number of clubs sing the paedo song but everybody ignores it.

Stoke fans boo Ramsey for getting his leg broken and it goes largely unmentioned with the club passing no comment. United and Liverpool fans trade shit about Hillsbrough and Munich every fucking year - ignored. Most people have had some awareness of moronic hissing at Arsenal away games but I’ve never heard the club come out and commit to fighting those responsible, even though they must know it happens (very rarely thankfully).

It is easy for the club to be nice to him when he hasn’t caused them any bother challenging for titles for 14 years.

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

northbank123 wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:07 pm
Clubs generally don’t acknowledge their fans’ behaviour unless they absolutely have to. A number of clubs sing the paedo song but everybody ignores it.

Stoke fans boo Ramsey for getting his leg broken and it goes largely unmentioned with the club passing no comment. United and Liverpool fans trade shit about Hillsbrough and Munich every fucking year - ignored. Most people have had some awareness of moronic hissing at Arsenal away games but I’ve never heard the club come out and commit to fighting those responsible, even though they must know it happens (very rarely thankfully).

It is easy for the club to be nice to him when he hasn’t caused them any bother challenging for titles for 14 years.
Stoke fans not only boo but they sing chants about it, thank feck with not much luck we wont be playing them for a while.

But :oops: isnt the hissing more a "shuuuuuuuH representing silence from the home fasns when we are playing away :oops: Certainly Ive heard it at other grounds, even non league ones

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Stoke fans are utter cuntts...real lowlife sister shagging mother raping bunch of orc Cunnt.s

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Theoperator wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:14 pm
northbank123 wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:07 pm

Stoke fans not only boo but they sing chants about it, thank feck with not much luck we wont be playing them for a while.

But :oops: isnt the hissing more a "shuuuuuuuH representing silence from the home fasns when we are playing away :oops: Certainly Ive heard it at other grounds, even non league ones
Normally yes and as you said that’s widespread, but I’m sure plenty others on here will have witnessed gas chamber references.

Herd

Post by Herd »

Getting a bit holier than though on here metinks,football fans always have been foulmouthed from as long as I remember and threats and abusive chanting were the order of the day years ago .
Scousers have been doing Munich for as long as I remember and lets be honest we used to sing many a song relating to Hitler in relation to Spurs but we haven't for eons or not at any match I've been to .
Its what fans do and lets face it stoke are still stuck in the 80's so its no surprise they sang songs about ramsey however should they get relegated we should bombard their local radio station and any social media site , with good wishes from us and Aaron Ramsey !
I think il start registering on some of their websites now ,I urge u to join me !

Redstar

Post by Redstar »

Maitland-Niles is a final example of Wenger's ability to bring in quality through the youth setup. The next manager has much to live up to in this regard.

augie

Post by augie »

Herd wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:55 pm
Getting a bit holier than though on here metinks,football fans always have been foulmouthed from as long as I remember and threats and abusive chanting were the order of the day years ago .
Scousers have been doing Munich for as long as I remember and lets be honest we used to sing many a song relating to Hitler in relation to Spurs but we haven't for eons or not at any match I've been to .
Its what fans do and lets face it stoke are still stuck in the 80's so its no surprise they sang songs about ramsey however should they get relegated we should bombard their local radio station and any social media site , with good wishes from us and Aaron Ramsey !
I think il start registering on some of their websites now ,I urge u to join me !

I absolutely agree with you and I for one love the banter with opposition fans, but lets be honest here and admit that the peado chant is gone too far -in modern society, I dont think there a worse crime than peadophilia, and yet that has been thrown at him for years without any basis :roll: I remember back after he was appointed he came out on to the highbury steps and threatened the media that he would sue any of the media c.unts that dared publish those rumours, but yet it seems that an entire stadium chanting the rumours is acceptable :roll:

Can we please change this subject now, cos defending this arrogant prik is filling me with self hate tbh :oops:

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

quite right the yanited should give him an award, think of all those handy home points he delivered over the past 20 odd years, he only won 6 games in old catturd in his glorious reign, laughable record, they'll miss those banker three points over the next few years

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:17 pm
Stoke fans are utter cuntts...real lowlife sister shagging mother raping bunch of orc Cunnt.s
get off the fence, if you don't like them just say it :D :D :D

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Herd wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:27 am
augie wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:38 am
Herd wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:22 am
Iwobi is skilled but as usual hasn't progressed ,another manager might school him !
On the basis that I've seen Eddy McGoldrick,Terry Mancini,Pat Howard,John Hawley and Ray Hankin pull on the Jersey ,Iwobi is miles better !

Not a chance - McGoldrick (for all his critics) created a fair amount of goals in his time at the club, and certainly more than that tub of lard :roll: DB10 slates sterling for the way he runs, but this fat c.unt seems to waddle around the pitch with his arms flapping beside him :roll: I refuse to believe that he is in any way related to jay jay okocha, and I believe that his mothers milkman at that time should be dna tested :oops:
Sorry Augie MCGoldrick was one of the worse I've ever seen ,Iwobi needs a kick up the Arse and a good talking to like Pep to Stirling and he might yet be of service .
But he like most of our team are quite content to be passengers which is very sad !
Herd you have just reminded me of Terry Mancini.......he was one of the worst players ever to wear the famous red and white shirt :D