Mancs (A) 29/04 @ 16:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Bradywasking

Re: Mancs (A) 29/04 @ 16:30

Post by Bradywasking »

Manchester United FC and their fans can stick their "classy tribute " as far as they possibly can up their collective holes...

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:27 am
augie wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:38 am
Herd wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:22 am
Iwobi is skilled but as usual hasn't progressed ,another manager might school him !
On the basis that I've seen Eddy McGoldrick,Terry Mancini,Pat Howard,John Hawley and Ray Hankin pull on the Jersey ,Iwobi is miles better !

Not a chance - McGoldrick (for all his critics) created a fair amount of goals in his time at the club, and certainly more than that tub of lard :roll: DB10 slates sterling for the way he runs, but this fat c.unt seems to waddle around the pitch with his arms flapping beside him :roll: I refuse to believe that he is in any way related to jay jay okocha, and I believe that his mothers milkman at that time should be dna tested :oops:
Sorry Augie MCGoldrick was one of the worse I've ever seen ,Iwobi needs a kick up the Arse and a good talking to like Pep to Stirling and he might yet be of service .
But he like most of our team are quite content to be passengers which is very sad !
Can't agree mate. Comedy Iwobi is far far worse than any of those you named. As for McGoldrick he was certainly gash on many many occasions but he also had the odd great game like Liege away where he scored and then set up about 4 goals. Comedy Iwobi doesn't even have the odd good game in him, never mind the odd great game ffs. :lol: He brings literally nothing to the team. No first touch, no vision, no assists, no chances created, can't shoot, cant cross, can't pass, can't tackle.... most games pass him by in a haze of silly Sterling-style girly runs (rightly pointed by augie) in and around the centre circle..... an absolute gash of a player and should deffo 100% be the first fucker out the door under the new man.

supergeorgegraham

Post by supergeorgegraham »

Redstar wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:58 pm
Maitland-Niles is a final example of Wenger's ability to bring in quality through the youth setup. The next manager has much to live up to in this regard.
We had the golden age of Adams, Rocastle, Thomas, Keown and Merson etc. We went on to win 2 titles with them being a huge part of the team"
United won 13 titles of the back of the class of 92.
It's weird that Chelsea have all the youth numbers but never bring them into the first team. United are finding it hard but have Rashford and a few others who look promising.
With the madness of the transfer market it will be vital to make sure the youth set up is as good as it can be. Maitlin-Niles does look very promising as does the Greek defender.
Chelsea will continue to sell their best youth prospects and try and buy players to compete with City.

Post by 1989 »

Mick McCarthy on Maitland-Niles in 2015 (he was on loan at Ipswich):

Wow. The talent of him; I think he’s going to play for Arsenal, there’s no doubt in my mind,” McCarthy said. “We are just so lucky to have him.”

The Ipswich manager continued, “Nobody knew anything about him. I watched him play against Reading for [Arsenal’s] under-21s last season and I thought he was great. I enquired about him in January, but they needed him for their Champions League squad.”

“He’s such a lovely kid and all, he’s fitted in perfectly. What’s nice for him is we’ve got Josh Emmanuel, Myles Kenlock, Adam McDonnell and Teddy Bishop, they’re his age and peers.

“I had the conversation with him ‘I know you can play, but if you don’t run around and don’t put a shift in you won’t play’ but he’s a workaholic.”

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

The Mancs deserve Maureen and He Deserves them...It'll End In Tears mark My Words. All of em CUNTTS.