Sou(r)ness

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Rosie_titters

Re: Sou(r)ness

Post by Rosie_titters »

Nos89 wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:54 pm
Pommelking wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:24 pm
Good to see the miserable *word censored* still hasn't got over Anfield '89 :barscarf:

To be fair he wasn't part of the club in '89, so to say he hasn't forgiven us is a non-starters, he left Liverpool in '86.
He's always been very blunt and truthful about Arsenal in the last few years.
[/quote

I think he's got him confused with McMahon, who i still love watching when he points tp he's team mates. one minute, :D :D

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

I like Souness as a pundit he doesnt mess about and tells it how it is

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

I think you guys have extremely short memories (I shall call you Dory from now on :lol: ), he was touting us to win the league 3 years ago and eulogising over our beautiful football :roll:

It's only the last season or so he has gotten hyper critical in line with 2 billion fucking others :lol:

As it stands I do quite like him as a pundit but saying that he is up against ferret face, "spit-the-scouse", hamstring Owen, lugs lineker etc so the competition is pretty shit :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

falkirk goon wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:41 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:41 pm
I'm just waiting for Souness to finally lose it and call out Nice Guy Platitudes Cliche-speak my daddy is a manager Redkrapp for the bland cùnt that he is....

"Och aye see you, listen, shut the fook up ya no mark wee Furburger ya."

:D 8)
Listen you ya wee fuckin ringpiece..shut yer stupid fuckin face before ah kick yer *word censored* in ya wee wankstain 8) yer talkin a loada shite n ye wur shite ya wee fuckin furburger 8) shut it ya wee arsepiece 8)

Fixed for you mate 8)
:lol:

Pure poetry. :D :wink:

Clash

Post by Clash »

Souness is one of the better pundits to listen to .... but I still remember the disgraceful 3-2 defeat at OT in 2016 against a young Man United team when after the game Souness was laying into the Arsenal player and came out with the classic ''Arsene Wenger must be tearing his hair out'' !!

So it was not Arsene Wenger's fault then according to no-nonsense Graeme Souness?

As Lefty says, lets not pretend he has been telling it like it is about Arsenal for the last decade. The only pundit I can think of who was telling it like it is early on was Stewart Robson.

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Sourness says it as what's on the tin, totally honest, and would love to see him Glasgow Kiss Jamie "I couldn't satisfy my bitch".... :banghead: 8)