ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Transfers (McD has been at twitter again) merged thread

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:13 am
Fulham it seems, makes sense that he'd follow the money.....fat bastard.
Obviously they've guaranteed him that they will give him a birthday cake and pander to every race card dropping entitled need the fat greedy cùnt might ever have. :roll: :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Yaya Toure is a disgrace. I despise race card droppers almost as much as I despise racist scum.

What race card dropping Yaya Toure failed to understand was that Pep did not decide to bench him based on the colour of his skin but rather the amount of it. :D

Post by 1989 »

Reiss Nelson off on loan to Hoffenheim after signing a new contract. Will play in the Champions League and an opportunity to work with a top manager in Nagelsmann. Best of luck to him and hope he comes back first team ready next year.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

1989 wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:52 pm
Reiss Nelson off on loan to Hoffenheim after signing a new contract. Will play in the Champions League and an opportunity to work with a top manager in Nagelsmann. Best of luck to him and hope he comes back first team ready next year.
Good move I think, provided that he gets game time. Different style of play, good level of football and a real learning curve.

Better than spending a season in our reserves or knocking about with some cloggers in the championship.

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

Neymar is already angling for his next move.

he's rumoured to be keen on us or the chavs. he's a wonderful player but not in my mind an Arsenal player - he's huge pain in the arse.

Sanchez stropped after being subbed yesterday lol.

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

clockender1 wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:22 pm
Neymar is already angling for his next move.

he's rumoured to be keen on us or the chavs. he's a wonderful player but not in my mind an Arsenal player - he's huge pain in the arse.

Sanchez stropped after being subbed yesterday lol.

The way it's been going, we'd have been better off letting them take Sanchez and keep Miki. He's the highest earner at Manure by a mile, but is doing very little to justify it, and they've got him for a few years yet.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Fuck Sanchez. Hope he never wins anything for the rest of his career. Little rat fuck. :censored:

augie

Post by augie »

Credit to sven mislintat cos he is working his arse off in the transfer market since he arrived

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... eek-trial/

:wink: :lol: :lol:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Arsenal are keen on a move for 22-year-old winger Cristian Pavon, who has a £44m release clause, with new Head of Football Raul Sanllehi actively pursuing a deal after staged talks with Boca Juniors. [Mail] #afc https://t.co/kFCfEHV24Q

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

The Mirror claim Aaron Ramsey will leave #Arsenal next summer as talks over a new contract have completely broken down. https://t.co/e9aL5dgaDj

Post by 1989 »

See ya later then. Don't let the door hit ya on the way out Rambo.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

The whole thing is just a farce. Paying Ozil such an obscene amount of money as a benchmark, letting another contract run down like this. We gave the bloke 3 contracts in his first 2 years with us but once he is a first teamer and a significant (financial) asset we are incapable of tying him down.

One thing is for sure in my mind and that is that we should not be paying him a king’s ransom - but I would rather have sold him for 30m+ (which he would easily fetch) than watch him go on a free.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

northbank123 wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:48 am
The whole thing is just a farce. Paying Ozil such an obscene amount of money as a benchmark, letting another contract run down like this. We gave the bloke 3 contracts in his first 2 years with us but once he is a first teamer and a significant (financial) asset we are incapable of tying him down.

One thing is for sure in my mind and that is that we should not be paying him a king’s ransom - but I would rather have sold him for 30m+ (which he would easily fetch) than watch him go on a free.
We have fucked things up again it would appear. He should have been told to sign or go during the summer when we could have got some money for him and we could have bought a proper midfielder. Difficult for the new contracts people to deal with at that point but some of the twonks who departed this summer should be sued for negligence (or shot :rubchin: ) the way they have let players contracts run down with complete disregard for the clubs finances. It's no wonder our transfer piggy bank is fucked we keep throwing money away.

augie

Post by augie »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:09 pm
northbank123 wrote:

We have fucked things up again it would appear. He should have been told to sign or go during the summer when we could have got some money for him and we could have bought a proper midfielder. Difficult for the new contracts people to deal with at that point but some of the twonks who departed this summer should be sued for negligence (or shot :rubchin: ) the way they have let players contracts run down with complete disregard for the clubs finances. It's no wonder our transfer piggy bank is fucked we keep throwing money away.

I made that very same argument here in the last week of july, and there were some who refused to agree with it cos they felt that he would still sign :roll: Personally I dont care if dick wanted to keep ramsey or even have his babies, cos for me selling him was a decision for the club to make not the manager, but yet again we balls'd up that decision :roll: :oops: :oops: It defies belief that we are being held to ransom by a guy whose talent really is nothing special :evil: :censored:

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

augie wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:15 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:09 pm
northbank123 wrote:

I made that very same argument here in the last week of july, and there were some who refused to agree with it cos they felt that he would still sign :roll: Personally I dont care if dick wanted to keep ramsey or even have his babies, cos for me selling him was a decision for the club to make not the manager, but yet again we balls'd up that decision :roll: :oops: :oops: It defies belief that we are being held to ransom by a guy whose talent really is nothing special :evil: :censored:
On his day he is umarkable, but his day is not very often, at 27 I would expect some consistency by now, the problem is he is consistently average. still not our worst midfielder though.