ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mcdowell42

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by mcdowell42 »

🚨 Derby County have won the race to sign Arsenal’s Krystian Bielik for around £10m. He had offers from Italy for €4m & €7m but he is joining Derby.

augie

Post by augie »

REB wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:24 pm
augie wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:12 pm
REB wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:56 pm
augie wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:33 pm
clockender1 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:03 pm

that looks promising - that is the club photographer with him - i reckon they will announce him in the next few hours, 24 at the most, subject to UEFA re-registration.

quite funny how the 'ITK' journo thinks Mustafi will be in the line up. duh.

What photographer are you seeing cos I aint seeing one :? Are you mixed up with the pepe photographs or do I need to get myself down to specsavers ?
here ya go augie, save you clicking on the arsenal badge on the other link , lazy fcuker :D https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... -transfer/

Rebs, it's great to hear from you again - how are you keeping now buddy ? Goes without saying that the standard of modding around here has seriously declined in your absence :wink:

Anyway, the photo's were of pepe with the photographer, but my original link and post were about the Tierney saga dragging on 8)
all good augie, just popped in to have a look at my dads titty thread, its all he talks about :wink:

Just a flying visit ?? Don't you miss us at all ?? :cry: :cry: :cry:

augie

Post by augie »

Poor lamb - our mean club wont allow him walk away from his legally binding contract so that he can get a bumper payday, and now he is bringing us to court :roll: :censored: :censored:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... ny-rennes/

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Arsenal closing in on Kieran Tierney capture after restructuring £25million deal for Celtic defender https://t.co/0cR7wD5rXq https://t.co/SLzxV9wKfo

augie

Post by augie »

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

REB

Post by REB »

augie wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:22 pm
REB wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:24 pm
augie wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:12 pm
REB wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:56 pm
augie wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:33 pm

What photographer are you seeing cos I aint seeing one :? Are you mixed up with the pepe photographs or do I need to get myself down to specsavers ?
here ya go augie, save you clicking on the arsenal badge on the other link , lazy fcuker :D https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... -transfer/

Rebs, it's great to hear from you again - how are you keeping now buddy ? Goes without saying that the standard of modding around here has seriously declined in your absence :wink:

Anyway, the photo's were of pepe with the photographer, but my original link and post were about the Tierney saga dragging on 8)
all good augie, just popped in to have a look at my dads titty thread, its all he talks about :wink:

Just a flying visit ?? Don't you miss us at all ?? :cry: :cry: :cry:
prefer twitter augie :mrgreen:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

augie wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:25 pm
Poor lamb - our mean club wont allow him walk away from his legally binding contract so that he can get a bumper payday, and now he is bringing us to court :roll: :censored: :censored:

What a truly pathetic, dolly-throwing tantrum from a player who has had nothing to complain about at all in his years with us. Grow up, accept you signed a contract and that if you want to move, you have to wait for a deal to be done. Hand in a transfer request and live with the fact that you might lose a bonus but then remember, you're a multi-millionaire despite being nothing more than a perennial six out of ten player. If this doesn't sum up football in 2019, nothing will. Fucking hell, what a disgrace.

Kingralph

Post by Kingralph »

Looks like we’ve got another Nicholas in our front line, following in the steps of stroppy Nicholas Anelka, stroppy Nicholas Bendtner and stroppy Charlie Nicholas. :shock:

Clash

Post by Clash »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:37 am
augie wrote:

What a truly pathetic, dolly-throwing tantrum from a player who has had nothing to complain about at all in his years with us. Grow up, accept you signed a contract and that if you want to move, you have to wait for a deal to be done. Hand in a transfer request and live with the fact that you might lose a bonus but then remember, you're a multi-millionaire despite being nothing more than a perennial six out of ten player. If this doesn't sum up football in 2019, nothing will. Fucking hell, what a disgrace.
100% right Perry! Every word!

If Koscielny had got injured again at the end of last season then he would be clinging on to that last year of his contract.

Modern footballers are a reflection on the way the game has turned into a circus but also a reflection on today's society. His conduct reminds me of how so many modern day women behave in divorce proceedings. No loyalty, no gratitude, no compromising, no shame, no taking responsibility for their own mistakes …. and an unbelievable sense of entitlement :roll:

An absolute disgrace!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Kingralph wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:13 am
Looks like we’ve got another Nicholas in our front line, following in the steps of stroppy Nicholas Anelka, stroppy Nicholas Bendtner and stroppy Charlie Nicholas. :shock:
Difference being:

Anelka was Brilliant - till he left us.

Bendter had a greatly over-sized ego AND was Utter shyte for 99.999999999999999% of his time at Arsenal

Charlie Nicholas never did live up to his promised potential and was an arrogant twat

Nicholas Pepe ??? We shall see, but I have High Hopes! :D :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:37 am
augie wrote:

1,000% Correct mate! He can go fuckkk himself - If we cannot get a decent price for him, I hope they let him rot in the reserves.

Greedy Treacherous Ceeeeeuuuuunnnntt!

Clash

Post by Clash »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:00 am
Kingralph wrote:
Difference being:

Bendter had a greatly over-sized ego AND was Utter shyte for 99.999999999999999% of his time at Arsenal

Charlie Nicholas never did live up to his promised potential and was an arrogant twat

Agree with you on the first two OBG. And all 3 of those above (if we're being liberal with the spellings of Nicolas and Nicklas) could have been much better if they had been used properly and applied themselves better.

I've met Charlie Nicholas twice though, once as a boy and also as an adult. Both times he came across as a really nice guy and a good bloke. Always thought he was a player who got what football meant to the fans more than most players do. Baffled by some of his Wenger comments but maybe he's been at Sky too long! Charlie was a very talented player too, arguably more so than Dalglish. Him and Cazorla are the best two-footed players I've seen at Arsenal.

And we shouldn't forget Peter Nicholas ... actually maybe we should :oops: !

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Gazzetta dello Sport claim #Arsenal have had an offer to take Daniele Rugani on loan for 2 years rejected by Juventus. https://t.co/jFkAscAESs

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Clash wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:19 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:00 am
Kingralph wrote:
Difference being:

Agree with you on the first two OBG. And all 3 of those above (if we're being liberal with the spellings of Nicolas and Nicklas) could have been much better if they had been used properly and applied themselves better.

I've met Charlie Nicholas twice though, once as a boy and also as an adult. Both times he came across as a really nice guy and a good bloke. Always thought he was a player who got what football meant to the fans more than most players do. Baffled by some of his Wenger comments but maybe he's been at Sky too long! Charlie was a very talented player too, arguably more so than Dalglish. Him and Cazorla are the best two-footed players I've seen at Arsenal.

And we shouldn't forget Peter Nicholas ... actually maybe we should :oops: !
Agree re Charlie Nich.....wtf....arrogant....really? He never lived up to his hype and he speaks a load of bollox on Sky but he doesn't fit the arrogant mould in the way that Bendtner did and Anelka was more of a sulky kid.

Charlie was often brilliant against the scum and got the goals in 1987 that beat the victims in the Littlewoods final which was a fucking great day out at the old wembley. 1 - 0 down 2 - 1 up we fucked Rushie's record up - brilliant. You can't mention Bendtner in the same breath as Charlie - how dare you :box: :lol: