ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by OneBardGooner »

A11M11 wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:35 pm
Free agents - players that aren’t contracted to a club - can still be signed, potentially adding some extra quality to a squad with no transfer fee to add pressure.

Which is where the Khedira rumours are coming from Juvehtus want his wages off their books.
But Khedira's well past his best now... I remember the rumours of us signing him some 6 seasons ago ... him along with a zillion others :roll:

Zanatos3

Post by Zanatos3 »

Any Updates on the 'LEAVINGS'.......

Which in some customs means....Dropings... like Dog dung...Refuse...even Human Excrement...in some cases.. :horseshite:

COUGH COUGH

so Mustafi, ...[ I'd like to include Xhaka...Later] ...Elneny LEAVING the club...

to go the pastures Greener? :rubchin:

Anybody?....

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

I made the actual current spend in the region of £30M but it looks like Raul did even better than that :barscarf:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... ust-22-5m/

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

When did we send Eddie to dirty Leeds on loan poor lad? Least he'll come back with a few dirty tricks up his sleeve anyway.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

To all the Celtic fans saying what a big club they are, that Tierney was better of staying with them - enjoy the Europa League qualifiers, yes qualifiers :lol:
Who knows, if you are lucky enough to get through, you might get to play some of the big teams in the group stages. :lol:

Zanatos3

Post by Zanatos3 »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:03 pm
When did we send Eddie to dirty Leeds on loan poor lad? Least he'll come back with a few dirty tricks up his sleeve anyway.
Eddie Scored on his DEBUT for Leeds today!...as no.14!!!

I was looking for the Super Cup match but didn't find it on TV...they were showing some Championship match instead of Tennis...

& it happened to be Leeds vs Salford City

was Acutally Not Bad!!!

Eddie showed Real Striker instincts with his runs, no shots, but I hope he grows there..good Manager to stretch his mind!

Marcelo Bielsa

Zanatos3

Post by Zanatos3 »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:17 pm
I made the actual current spend in the region of £30M but it looks like Raul did even better than that :barscarf:

Nice...£22.5mil Net Spent!!!

Thats Excellent! ...hope we make it worth while on the pitch!

so lets Hope in this 'Foreign' Window .... if 33yr old, Captain Kos went for £4.6mil

Then.,,lets Assume...

£8+ for Elneny

£5+ for Mustafi

&.....in Jan...hopefully...

£25mil Ozil
£45mil Xhaka [ a man can dream...]

Get in a Tall Strong not expensive DM to partner Torreira...[wish it was Beilik]

Profit for Upemaecano later...

abaum5

Post by abaum5 »

Zanatos3 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:50 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:17 pm

Nice...£22.5mil Net Spent!!!

Thats Excellent! ...hope we make it worth while on the pitch!

so lets Hope in this 'Foreign' Window .... if 33yr old, Captain Kos went for £4.6mil

Then.,,lets Assume...

£8+ for Elneny

£5+ for Mustafi

&.....in Jan...hopefully...

£25mil Ozil
£45mil Xhaka [ a man can dream...]

Get in a Tall Strong not expensive DM to partner Torreira...[wish it was Beilik]

Profit for Upemaecano later...
Only 5mil for Mus***i?! Certainly a club will pay 15

abaum5

Post by abaum5 »

Is it possible Nacho can be sold before September!? Certainly not? He played damn well at Newcastle.

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

West Ham midfielder Jack Wilshere, 27, is paying to fly his own physio in from Ireland for private sessions as he looks to rebuild his career.

Left it a bit late Jack :/

Herd

Post by Herd »

Raul is buttering up the hacks to write nice things about him ,this piece is no exception . Journalists are lazy ,Raul probably gave the reporter the graphs !
Of course he conveniently forgets that just as we only pay per season ,other's do the same to us, it's the usual self promotion plus smoke and mirrors ,the only thing our club is good at !

The Jury is out and I'll judge him in May !

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Herd wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:53 am
Raul is buttering up the hacks to write nice things about him ,this piece is no exception . Journalists are lazy ,Raul probably gave the reporter the graphs !
Of course he conveniently forgets that just as we only pay per season ,other's do the same to us, it's the usual self promotion plus smoke and mirrors ,the only thing our club is good at !

The Jury is out and I'll judge him in May !

Can you really blame him. Wenker's PR approach was shit so if Raul wants to put a few hack's in his pocket to keep them onside then so be it. As for judging him in May, don't bother.....you can judge wiggy right now instead.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Rian1 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:54 am
West Ham midfielder Jack Wilshere, 27, is paying to fly his own physio in from Ireland for private sessions as he looks to rebuild his career.

In two years' time, he'll be ambling about for Barnet or Stevenage or Colchester or Southend for twenty minutes once a month. It's not really his fault he was run into the ground as a 17 year old by a cûnt of a manager who basically abused him.

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:39 pm
Rian1 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:54 am

In two years' time, he'll be ambling about for Barnet or Stevenage or Colchester or Southend for twenty minutes once a month. It's not really his fault he was run into the ground as a 17 year old by a cûnt of a manager who basically abused him.
I do agree, feel sorry for Jack because he's got what it takes but his body can't keep up more than two matchdays in a row it looks like. Truly hope he settles in for one of the surviving clubs of the PL and sticks there if WH doesn't work out. Really hope what you said doesn't happen, that's super sad, good Lord.

wibble

Post by wibble »

2 match days in a row? His body can’t manage 2 matches in a season