ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mcdowell42

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by mcdowell42 »

NEW: Atletico’s interest in Torreira has been confirmed. #AFC have rejected an opening ‘loan with an option to buy’ offer [info: @MatteoPedrosi]

Atlético Madrid are also in talks with Arsenal to sign Torreira on loan with buy option.
#AFC want to sell him on permanent deal to try again for Thomas o Aouar.
Torreira is desperate to leave.
...but Atléti need to sell before signing new players. 🔴

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

According to @TransferChecker, Edu is willing to offer cash plus Reiss Nelson on loan deal in order to secure Wilfried Zaha’s services. #Arsenal https://t.co/EY2zHU1cz3

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Shkodran Mustafi – The North Londoners have offered the German to Serie A side Lazio for £15m according to Calciomercato.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:40 pm
Shkodran Mustafi – The North Londoners have offered the German to Serie A side Lazio for £15m according to Calciomercato.
As much as I want Mustafi gone, is tempting Lazio by giving them £15m the answer? :rubchin: :lol:

Anyway, I call bullshit on any transfer rumours around Mustafi or Chambers. Both are injured, and not with insignificant injuries either so they won’t be back any time soon!

No team will buy either player until at least January (if ever)

augie

Post by augie »

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Palace bid 19 million quid plus 6 million in add ons for Liverpool's Rhian Brewster.

How the fuck do the victims doing this?????? Jordan Ibe and Dominic Solanke both went to Bournemouth for similar money after having done absolutely nothing at Liverpool, it's insanity.

I don't even know who Rhian Brewster is, was he that geezer who missed a penno in the charity shield shoot out? Has he ever even played for them? 19 million FFS :roll:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

rodders999 wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:41 pm
Palace bid 19 million quid plus 6 million in add ons for Liverpool's Rhian Brewster.

How the fuck do the victims doing this?????? Jordan Ibe and Dominic Solanke both went to Bournemouth for similar money after having done absolutely nothing at Liverpool, it's insanity.

I don't even know who Rhian Brewster is, was he that geezer who missed a penno in the charity shield shoot out? Has he ever even played for them? 19 million FFS :roll:
He is the fella that miss the pen.

I think was on loan to some championship clubs last season. He must of impressed.

Just checked there and 10 goals in 20 for Swansea.

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

Arsenal trying to complete Aouar before the Liverpool game I’m hearing. Partey will be done before end of window, Arsenal just waiting for some outgoings

https://twitter.com/FabizioRamano/statu ... 55168?s=19

Fake account ignore
Last edited by gooner265 on Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:58 pm
rodders999 wrote:

I think was on loan to some championship clubs last season. He must of impressed.

10 goals for Swansea results in a 25 million pound valuation? How much more of it's own arsehole has this game left to eat?

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

rodders999 wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:44 pm
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

10 goals for Swansea results in a 25 million pound valuation? How much more of it's own arsehole has this game left to eat?
I think there is an illusion that Liverpool create great strikers.

It is madness but this is a club that reckons Zaha is worth 80 million

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:53 pm
rodders999 wrote:
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

:lol:

It's mental shit. We dodged a big old 80million pound bullet with that overrated donkey. Never hit 20 PL goals in a season, indeed never hit 20 goals in all comps in a season and only once in a 12 year career has he even hit double figures..... 80million my bollocks. :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Zaha is the bastard offspring of Welwide and Sturridge. :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

For what it's worth I think ye are all being slightly harsh on zaha - for starters he is a winger not a centre forward so the 20 goals a season point is moot. Secondly, the £80m price tag thing last summer was to deter clubs from making a bid cos they werent ready to sell him and I understand that - it seems that this year that asking price has dropped significantly, and I suspect that an agreement was reached with zaha last september that they would drop their asking price this summer. Also is zaha at £80m a better deal than pepe at £72m ? Without a fcuking doubt.
Is zaha worth £80m ? Absolutely not but he is worth £40m-£50m imo, and the only reason I wouldnt sign him for The Arsenal is that he would get in the way of the development of saka and martinelli, but I would play him ahead of probably every other winger (auba is a striker so doesnt count) and that includes willian

Midz

Post by Midz »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:53 pm
rodders999 wrote:
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

Zaha ain't worth 80 buckets of KFC or anything like that figure. I really hope he never comes to us.

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Having sold jota for £41 million, Wolves are paying £30 Million for Semedo . Koeman wants Bellerin, so what’s he worth.