ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by augie »

I look at this guy and all I see is another version of pedro ……… looks promising, but actually delivers fcuk all :roll:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... -rejected/

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

70 million quid for block head Maguire?

THE GAME HAS TAKEN THE FINAL BITE OUT OF IT'S OWN ARSEHOLE :roll:

And to top it off Leicester turned it down :coffeespit:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Countless rumours abound as usual, but to offer £40 mill for dwane dibley is a tad silly, not that I think we should sign the divingtwat ... We "NEED" defenders, and so I am hoping the offer/s for K. Tierney and if we can land Saliba that would indeed be promising.
If we do go for a forward (winger?) then Ryan Fraser is a decent shout.
But the purchase of Defenders MUST be the priority, I get nightmares just thinking about the defence we had last season and thank-fully helmet head has fuckedoff back to the chavs.

The ghost of wengercunt and gazidiscuntbag will continue to haunt us for quite a few years yet, and of course with kroenke not giving a fukc - it all seems dark and gloomy. :cry: :banghead:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Good job we have team of highly skilled and highly paid transfer negotiators .....

Crystal Palace have been left ‘incensed’ by Arsenal’s £40m offer for Wilfried Zaha and we’re also in danger of missing out on Kieran Tierney to Napoli, according to BBC journalist David Ornstein.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Apparently we've offered 40mil for Zaha, Palace have valued him at 80 mil :shock: :shock: :shock: You heard right, EIGHTY!!

So now we are thinking of offering 40 mil plus a player. How about this........5 mill, plus Mustafi, Xhaka, Kos, Welbeck, Ozil, Mhkytarian…………….

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

xisstential wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:31 pm
Apparently we've offered 40mil for Zaha, Palace have valued him at 80 mil :shock: :shock: :shock: You heard right, EIGHTY!!

So now we are thinking of offering 40 mil plus a player. How about this........5 mill, plus Mustafi, Xhaka, Kos, Welbeck, Ozil, Mhkytarian…………….

throw in Iwobi as well as a deal clincher :D

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Redarmy wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:32 pm
xisstential wrote:

Forgot about him to be honest.....I would be loathe to see him go but to get top, top qualiteeeeee like Zaha, I would reluctantly let the dreadlocked maestro go.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

xisstential wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:37 pm
Redarmy wrote:
xisstential wrote:

Forgot about him to be honest.....I would be loathe to see him go but to get top, top qualiteeeeee like Zaha, I would reluctantly let the dreadlocked maestro go.
top qualiteeeeee :D :D :D

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Signed some Brazilian geezer, on Edu's say so I'd imagine -

https://www.arsenal.com/news/gabriel-ma ... -join-club

Lock it down, that's our business done :barscarf:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

16 years old Martinelli.
One for the future ????????? :rubchin:

augie

Post by augie »

xisstential wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:37 pm
Redarmy wrote:
xisstential wrote:

Sometimes sarcasm doesn't come across in written form so I'm not sure about this, but I assume you are not being serious about this ?? :? I say this without hesitation, lard arse and mustafi should be the first players out the door cos both are useless c.unts that are stealing a living from us

augie

Post by augie »

A11M11 wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:46 pm
16 years old Martinelli.
One for the future ????????? :rubchin:

18 years old buddy

Herd

Post by Herd »

When Raúl was with barca he did this crap all the time ,he did it to us with cesc if u remember ,problem is we aren't barca so unsettling the player wont work !
Our Management is a fucking Joke with overpaid clueless chancers and Edu might bring some yoof from hos homeland but knows fuck all about Europe or the premiership !
Gazidis ran away because he knew how badly he and wenger had fucked up and so got out before the shit hit the fan.
This transfer window is crucial for shipping out the crap and starting afresh but I can see us with the same crap players still here and us selling 1 or two of the better ones to balance the books and then shoving all the youth into the frontline .
I'm resigned to a meltdown of cataclysmic proportions before Christmas and them sacking Emery who will be the scapegoat for the clubs lack of foresight and ability !
In the long run sometimes you need to sink low before you can rise again ,the problem in the latter wenger years is that despite our decline it was slow ,we still got in the CL and the FA cup wins put a rosy tint on the decline .

We will be back but not for many years I think !

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

So whilst we bought a 18 year Brazilian no-one has ever heard of, the fucking Spuds seem to have bought that player for 65M that a poster on here was adamant there was no chance in hell of them buying due to having no money..... :banghead:

Self-sustaining model in action right there Gents, oh well it's still early, if the Zaha deal goes through the last laughs on them..... :roll:

Boils my piss that we have fallen so far and there is no end in sight, how many years are we going to have to put up with this until Wiggy etc piss off

augie

Post by augie »

Maybe someone more qualified than me can answer this question for me - in American football (and I assume other American sports), under contract players can be traded from one team to another team and the players have no say in it, so why cant the same happen in football ?? Is there some human rights issue that can stop us from sending mustafi to besiktas, and if so what is it ? If they are still being paid their agreed wage as per the contract, why should they be allowed have a say in whether they stay or go ?

I think it is high time we challenge this legally cos it is the only way that we are gonna rid ourselves of deadwood like the Armenian pussy, the Turkish german, and the useless german :roll: