ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Perryashburtongroves

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

StuartL wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:25 am
SydneyGooner wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:54 am
AkneyGooner wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:41 am
Who was our last first team Scottish player?
:rubchin:

Champagne Charlie?
I don’t feel,that you are giving the legendary Jim Leighton enough credit !
I'm going to say it was Paul Dickov but that's going back nearly 25 years. Have we not had one sweaty play for the first team since then?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Monkey faced ex scum Bale to end up at citeh or yanited this summer. Take it to the bank. :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:55 pm
StuartL wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:25 am
SydneyGooner wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:54 am
AkneyGooner wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:41 am
Who was our last first team Scottish player?
:rubchin:

Champagne Charlie?
I don’t feel,that you are giving the legendary Jim Leighton enough credit !
I'm going to say it was Paul Dickov but that's going back nearly 25 years. Have we not had one sweaty play for the first team since then?
Scott Marshall was a Jock wasn't he? Bit part player in 98 Double team.

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:54 pm
Monkey faced ex scum Bale to end up at citeh or yanited this summer. Take it to the bank. :wink:

I have said it for months now, but someone is gonna get a great deal for monkey boy - real madrid, the players, and the fans will be so delighted to get rid of him now that they will sell him for fcuk all just to get rid. The potential sticking point would of course be his wages cos todays papers are saying that no English club will pay him 650k per week, but you would imagine that he should be willing to take a big pay cut to get out of there :rubchin:
The potential landing spots for him will obviously be limited too - you would think that china would be a possibility given the amount of money on offer over there, but you would have to assume that a guy that has been unable to adapt to living in spain would never be able to adapt to life in china.
The MLS will be one of the leaders for his signature I suspect, and especially beckhams new franchise

If we were in better condition on the pitch, and had a serious transfer budget off it, then I would absolutely love it if we signed him cos (a) he still has much coveted pace and (b) it would seriously piss the scums fans off :lol: :lol:

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

augie wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:45 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:54 pm

I have said it for months now, but someone is gonna get a great deal for monkey boy - real madrid, the players, and the fans will be so delighted to get rid of him now that they will sell him for fcuk all just to get rid. The potential sticking point would of course be his wages cos todays papers are saying that no English club will pay him 650k per week, but you would imagine that he should be willing to take a big pay cut to get out of there :rubchin:
The potential landing spots for him will obviously be limited too - you would think that china would be a possibility given the amount of money on offer over there, but you would have to assume that a guy that has been unable to adapt to living in spain would never be able to adapt to life in china.
The MLS will be one of the leaders for his signature I suspect, and especially beckhams new franchise

If we were in better condition on the pitch, and had a serious transfer budget off it, then I would absolutely love it if we signed him cos (a) he still has much coveted pace and (b) it would seriously piss the scums fans off :lol: :lol:
29 Might be a bit too early for China or US unless he has given up on football already... PSG maybe would pay that if they think they need him, if ManUre shifted Alexis they could afford him, and tend to pay high wages

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

If he can stop his hamstrings straining every few months, Bale would tear shit up in this league.

Just another spoilt brat Madrid fan vendetta. Despite what his agent says (Jonathan Barnett - remember that name anyone?) its very difficult to see why he would want to stay.

He has never fit in out there, speaks little Spanish and just surrounds himself with school mates from Cardiff. Why would he stay when the fans have turned on him and he is their scapegoat? Not got much more to prove after his Spanish Cup winning exploits a few years back against Barca and his various CL triumphs.

Criminally underrated there.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

It's all to do with that arsebender Ronaldo being the fans 'pin up boy' (literally) he didn't like it when they spent more on Bale than him, the first day of training he did a studs up on him and no one said a dickie bird - Ronaldo is a cun.t and so are their fans ... Bale may be ex-Filth Monkey Boy but apart from injuries he's a fuckin' great footballer.

That over head goal he scored in the CL final against the victims was a thing of Beauty - - Watch the footage and ronaldo is the last player to congratulate him and even then it's done with bad grace .

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:47 pm
It's all to do with that arsebender Ronaldo being the fans 'pin up boy' (literally) he didn't like it when they spent more on Bale than him, the first day of training he did a studs up on him and no one said a dickie bird - Ronaldo is a cun.t and so are their fans ... Bale may be ex-Filth Monkey Boy but apart from injuries he's a fuckin' great footballer.

That over head goal he scored in the CL final against the victims was a thing of Beauty - - Watch the footage and ronaldo is the last player to congratulate him and even then it's done with bad grace .
Very true. I hate Monkey Bale because he's ex scum obviously but also he's a cocky arrogant cùnt but he most deffo has the ability to justify that arrogance as he's a fantastic footballer.

The Ladyboy looked physically sick when Monkey put that overhead volley into the net in the CL final. Talk about delivering the spectacular on the big stage. Even I as a fully paid up Bale hater just blurted out "fuck me what a strike!".

Madrid are one of those clubs I'd love to see go to shit financially but with the rampant corruption in the Spanish game they never will unfortunately. Rampant corruption btw that the complete cùnts in UEFA and FIFA not only know about but actively condone and that a few of them are most likely involved in to some degree. :censored:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:47 am
OneBardGooner wrote:

Very true. I hate Monkey Bale because he's ex scum obviously but also he's a cocky arrogant cùnt but he most deffo has the ability to justify that arrogance as he's a fantastic footballer.

The Ladyboy looked physically sick when Monkey put that overhead volley into the net in the CL final. Talk about delivering the spectacular on the big stage. Even I as a fully paid up Bale hater just blurted out "fuck me what a strike!".

Madrid are one of those clubs I'd love to see go to shit financially but with the rampant corruption in the Spanish game they never will unfortunately. Rampant corruption btw that the complete cùnts in UEFA and FIFA not only know about but actively condone and that a few of them are most likely involved in to some degree. :censored:

Stories are that Klopp is their number one managerial target.

Liverpool winning nothing and him fu*king off to mardrid would be spectacular

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:45 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:47 am
OneBardGooner wrote:

Stories are that Klopp is their number one managerial target.

Liverpool winning nothing and him fu*king off to mardrid would be spectacular
I just made a little bit of a sex wee at the thought of it..... :shock:

:D

Midz

Post by Midz »

We're letting Ramsey go for nothing yet we're keeping these (and more)...

1Cech
20Mustafi
5Papastathopoulos
6Koscielny
18Monreal

34Xhaka
7Mkhitaryan
10Özil
17Iwobi

22D Suárez

31Kolasinac

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Great news, it looks like we are signing the boy Monchi from Roma - I hope he's a winger cos we badly need some width to our play.

Is it just me or are all these Mislantit and Monchi signings just a bit pointless if we haven't got a pot to piss in. With our transfer budget ( thanks wenger you cu.nt for pissing away all our cash) surely the tea lady could fill in and do this role during her lunch break.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:47 pm
Great news, it looks like we are signing the boy Monchi from Roma - I hope he's a winger cos we badly need some width to our play.

Is it just me or are all these Mislantit and Monchi signings just a bit pointless if we haven't got a pot to piss in. With our transfer budget ( thanks wenger you cu.nt for pissing away all our cash) surely the tea lady could fill in and do this role during her lunch break.
It’s a bit strange spending money out on getting the infrastructure in place but not giving two hoots ( Kronke) about on field performances.

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Managers always employ middle management to to do their work , then middle managers employ juniors to do theirs . Management is like a pyramid selling scheme it always enlarges , it's a power thing.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

A11M11 wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:11 pm
Managers always employ middle management to to do their work , then middle managers employ juniors to do theirs . Management is like a pyramid selling scheme it always enlarges , it's a power thing.
Dodgy illegal pyramid schemes.......bit like the EU :lol: