ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by rodders999 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:34 pm

:lol: :lol:

You got a little bit excitable at the end there huh?

:D :wink:

I actually felt the rage building as I typed that, the man did so much harm to the club and even though he's finally fucked off the long term damage and mismanagement is going to take years to recover from. On the field, off the field and financially he set us back 3-5 years minimum and the fucking stench of the banter era will waft around the club for a long while yet I'm afraid.

Just heard Emery say in his presser that there is no money to spend on transfers this window, we can only loan players.

NO FUCKING MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

State of this club :oops:

augie

Post by augie »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:34 am
So Rambo is on his way to Juve, good luck to him but I don't see him moving as being a major blow to our future prospects as a team.

I always felt he was a level below Lampard and Gerard, and not even close to Bobby Pires who scored a lot more goals than Ramsey. The only thing that does annoy me is the fact he wasn't in a long term contract and being transferred for a £50m fee.

The part that pisses me off is that the media are talking about how much we will miss him as if he is as important as TA6, PV4 and Dennis Bergkamp was :roll: SSN this morning showed some of his better goals for the club, and it seems to have escaped their attention that the majority were from the 2013/14 season. They never mention his injury record, and I know it would never happen, but can you imagine his stats on losing possession and how that would read in the media ? :lol:

Of course the "no transfer fee" part is gonna rankle most of us, but at the same time I am happier that he is gone for nothing, rather than getting him to sign a new deal in the hope of selling him down the line, cos a new contract would raise his value too high for any potential buyer, and we would then be stuck with him

augie

Post by augie »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:42 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:34 pm

:lol: :lol:

You got a little bit excitable at the end there huh?

:D :wink:

I actually felt the rage building as I typed that, the man did so much harm to the club and even though he's finally fucked off the long term damage and mismanagement is going to take years to recover from. On the field, off the field and financially he set us back 3-5 years minimum and the fucking stench of the banter era will waft around the club for a long while yet I'm afraid.

Just heard Emery say in his presser that there is no money to spend on transfers this window, we can only loan players.

NO FUCKING MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

State of this club :oops:

Fcuking disgraceful, and an embarrassment for any club claiming to be one of the world's elite clubs :roll: :oops: :oops: :evil: :evil: :censored: :censored:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Emery on transfers: "We cannot sign permanently. We can only loan players. Only loan players. The club is working. The club is telling me each moment that different situations can happen for recruitment. But at the moment I don’t have new news on that" #Arsenal

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:08 pm
Emery on transfers: "We cannot sign permanently. We can only loan players. Only loan players. The club is working. The club is telling me each moment that different situations can happen for recruitment. But at the moment I don’t have new news on that" #Arsenal
A club valued at 2.2 billion quid that's 6th in the Deloitte money list HAS NO MONEY TO SPEND ON PLAYERS.

Kroenke OUT OUT OUT :banghead:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Unbelievable work was done by countless people in the quest to rid the club of Wenger, it was an exhaustive process but fuck me it's now time to double down again and go all guns blazing for that wig wearing parasitic piece of shit in America.

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Fucking greedy yank Bastard

GET OUT OF OUR CLUB. :twisted:

Time to do a Blackpool. Not a penny more.

Goonuz71

Post by Goonuz71 »

What the Fcuk happened to the quote "We need a bigger stadium to compete with Europe's elite ".....It's a joke and now we will be a laughing stock throughout Europe ....Who's gonna want to come to a club that's "skint"

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

I was all set to come back to more matches this season....then he took total control back in I think August.
since then i have spent just £10 on the club (to see Spurs in the League Cup) I really am put off because of the situation, but because of course up until now the team has been doing well, then there has been no talk of protests etc.

we unfortunately need to look at what Blackpool are doing - but try telling that to our supporters who happily give Kroenke £1,000 + every year

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Ornstein claims Arsenal boss Unai Emery only has a ‘modest budget’ to work with in January

Very modest.....

as stated previous squad needs an overhaul and no fucking money to do it

Gazidis and Wenger, slimey fuckers both......

when Gazidis talked about the Arsenal it really made me sick...just fucking money to him

As for Kroenke has no interest in the club, how did they ever allow that *word censored* to take over our club.....fuck the barstads who let him in

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Well done Dick for telling it like it is too. The French *word censored* would have lied all month then come out with some bollocks at the end of the window. Something like "No one is on the market in January"

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:04 pm
Well done Dick for telling it like it is too. The French *word censored* would have lied all month then come out with some bollocks at the end of the window. Something like "No one is on the market in January"
Absolutely right. Emery is a football manager and a man who wants to have the resources available to him to do the job properly. The one before him was an incompetent prick who was entirely complicit in the transfer failings because it suited his own egotistical and selfish agenda.
We might get some players in on loan but thank fuck we've had a bit of truth from the manager of the club after 20 years of lies.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

I assumed the reason for our inability to sign players this winter is the bizarre FFP rules rather than the coffers being dry?

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

g88ner wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:45 pm
I assumed the reason for our inability to sign players this winter is the bizarre FFP rules rather than the coffers being dry?
This is what I can't quite understand. Why are we bothered about it when nobody else seems to give a fuck?

augie

Post by augie »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:12 pm
Leyton Gooner wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:04 pm
Absolutely right. Emery is a football manager and a man who wants to have the resources available to him to do the job properly. The one before him was an incompetent prick who was entirely complicit in the transfer failings because it suited his own egotistical and selfish agenda.
We might get some players in on loan but thank fuck we've had a bit of truth from the manager of the club after 20 years of lies.

What is happening now does not in any way justify or absolve the senile arrogant b.astard for the past few years - the difference is that wenger HAD MONEY to spend and as per usual he spent it badly :roll:
Already have a few pint sized weaklings ? Not to worry lets buy another one :roll:
Have players that havent proved themselves capable of playing at the top level ? Dont worry about it cos I am giving them bumper pay rises :roll:
Cant get your experienced players to sign new deals ? Fcuk that shit and award yourself another massive contract making you one of the top paid managers in the world :evil: :evil: