ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Re: Transfers / players in / players out merged thread

Post by StuartL »

SydneyGooner wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 9:58 pm
Wouldn't be at all surprised if we're linked with Grzegorz Krychowiak to be our defensive midfielder now that Emery is in charge.
Was he the bloke from Red Dwarf ?
If so, yes, he could do a better job than our current solutions :D

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

SydneyGooner wrote:
Wouldn't be at all surprised if we're linked with Grzegorz Krychowiak to be our defensive midfielder now that Emery is in charge.
Good player. Not sure why he was at West Brom last year but that was a terrible move for him.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 11:04 am
SydneyGooner wrote:
Good player. Not sure why he was at West Brom last year but that was a terrible move for him.
Yeah! I know fuckthat who'd want to live in the Midlands? :? :roll:

:D

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Can’t believe they’ve given the shit chav turd in a scrum cap the number one jersey :roll:
Just a 'thank you' from the club in his last season as number 2 after we sign Leno! :barscarf: :barscarf:

augie

Post by augie »

Anyone see the interview with piers morgan on ssn about emery appointment - apart from the obvious delight at his appointment, he went on to say that he hopes that emery can get rid of the deadwood and he said if emery cant get a buyer for mustafi and xhaka, he (morgan) will find someone to take them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

PSG CM Adrien Rabiot being mentioned a lot.

6'3" and very aggressive. a perfect partner for Rambo.

not cheap at EUR 60million. but maybe we can trade them Ozil and Welbeck ?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

StuartL wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 7:21 am
SydneyGooner wrote:
Was he the bloke from Red Dwarf ?
If so, yes, he could do a better job than our current solutions :D

That's the one! :wink:

Well, he's got the stance right, hands protecting his gonads AND he ain't ducking & Diving like the big german vagina. :D

The Arsenal Way

Post by The Arsenal Way »

£50m ?

Burnley keeper please.
One good CB
DM please.
Improve Xhaka. I'm convinced there is a better player in there.

markyp

Post by markyp »

Reports that Emery wants Perez to report back for pre season, if true it's nothing more than he deserves, wenger treated him like shit, his stats were crazy for someone who barely started, even more annoying was comedy iwobi was deemed better than him, wtf! maybe this means welbeck will be offloaded? I wonder what will happen to Joel Campbell too?again miles better than iwobi

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

markyp wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 8:15 pm
Reports that Emery wants Perez to report back for pre season, if true it's nothing more than he deserves, wenger treated him like shit, his stats were crazy for someone who barely started, even more annoying was comedy iwobi was deemed better than him, wtf! maybe this means welbeck will be offloaded? I wonder what will happen to Joel Campbell too?again miles better than iwobi

Besiktas interested in Welbeck according to Sky sources

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

markyp wrote:
Joel Campbell might just have a place in this blokes squad. Always thought he worked his bollocks off and could be a decent asset to the squad if he could be coached into having the right decision-making.

Perez was just a joke situation. Why sign a bloke to never play him? My view is that the bloke never looked like he could quite hack the pace of the PL at the top end, but that he gave a decent account of himself when he had a chance.

augie

Post by augie »

markyp wrote:

I thought perez looked decent when he was given game time, but like others have said, the french cock messed him around and treated him (and podolski) like shit :x That being said, I'm not sure if this is a progressive move - I get that every player should get a chance to prove that they are good enough to play for The Arsenal, but I'm not sure if they guy wants to come back to england. When it was said that emery presented the board with a detailed analysis of every player, I kinda hoped that he would already know who he wanted and didnt want - I was/am really hoping that deadwood players will be listed within the next week so that the revolution can get started 8)

The world cup is gonna complicate things for emery - I know in theory that it is the same for every manager, but the reality is that it affects new managers far more than existing managers. Dick says that he is gonna talk to the players individually, but where will he get time to tell xhaka to fcuk off if he is away with his national squad ? :wink: Every second summer I say that the club needs to get their transfer business done before the world cup or euros start, but it is hard to do that when you appoint a guy just 3 weeks before it starts ? If clubs dont get get their business done in the next two weeks, then basically the transfer system goes into hibernation mode for 3 or 4 weeks so it will be mid-july before they can start getting deals done again

This transfer window holds as much interest for me in the departures as it does the signings

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

According to El Desmarque, Lucas Perez has been told to report back to #Arsenal for pre-season training on 2nd July. He views Emery's appointment as 'good news' as Emery was interested in signing him in the summer of 2016. https://t.co/xrML7ceAw5

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 8:25 pm
markyp wrote:

Besiktas interested in Welbeck according to Sky sources
AGAIN???!!!!

Welbeck's nickname should be The Turk for the amount of times he gets linked to a move there :o :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

Our wonderful youth project is still alive and kicking :wink:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... me-united/