2018 Pre-season tour

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Bradywasking

Re: 2018 Pre-season tour

Post by Bradywasking »

augie wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:18 pm
Happy fcuking days :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

https://www.arsenal.com/news/arsenal-pl ... lin-august

With the sizeable support of Arsenal over here, I can never understand why they dont tap in to this market and play games over here every couple of years. My only gripe of this game is that it is on at 8.05pm on a wednesday night and getting out of the aviva is a fcuking nightmare, so cos I live 60 miles away and I wont get home much before 1am :roll: Myself the wife and the 2 kids will def want to go to that game 8)
£55stg on the website....Augie why don't you move to Dublin? , you know you want to.

richie powling

Post by richie powling »

54 Euro. Going on ticketmaster on Friday.
Last edited by richie powling on Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

richie powling

Post by richie powling »

We got an email from arsenal saying they have put away tickets for supporters club members. So ordered mine this morning for the south stand at 54euro. Only pity is having to go to poxy Dublin for the day Paying a small fortune for a pint :mrgreen:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

richie powling wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:58 pm
We got an email from arsenal saying they have put away tickets for supporters club members. So ordered mine this morning for the south stand at 54euro. Only pity is having to go to poxy Dublin for the day Paying a small fortune for a pint :mrgreen:
On the bright side you will get a real drink....avoid Temple Bar at all costs...

richie powling

Post by richie powling »

Been to the Aviva a few times Mr Brady and I go to Dublin a few times a year so know where and where not to go to get a pint for under a tenner :wink:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

richie powling wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:02 pm
Been to the Aviva a few times Mr Brady and I go to Dublin a few times a year so know where and where not to go to get a pint for under a tenner :wink:
Proper pint of Guinness in the Oval on Abbey Street...proper pub with proper staff..

richie powling

Post by richie powling »

I like the oval, but tend to go up Dame street direction. The foggy dew 😊

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Bradywasking wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:29 pm
richie powling wrote:
Proper pint of Guinness in the Oval on Abbey Street...proper pub with proper staff..
You sure?
I thought the Eastern Europeans took over... :lol:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

augie wrote:

With the sizeable support of Arsenal over here, I can never understand why they dont tap in to this market and play games over here every couple of years. My only gripe of this game is that it is on at 8.05pm on a wednesday night and getting out of the aviva is a fcuking nightmare, so cos I live 60 miles away and I wont get home much before 1am :roll: Myself the wife and the 2 kids will def want to go to that game 8)
[/quote

Wednesday is a bummer...

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:29 pm
richie powling wrote:
This ^^ 8) Used to work down the street from it and had many a nice pint in there. Proper quality Dublin pub. 8)

Will be bringing my son to this game and he's buzzing. Haven't broken the news to his mother yet that I'll be also bringing him to the scum away this season to make his bones. 8)

augie

Post by augie »

Bradywasking wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:49 pm
augie wrote:

£55stg on the website....Augie why don't you move to Dublin? , you know you want to.

I could but I prefer living in proper houses and not one with wheels 8) :barscarf: :barscarf: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

richie powling

Post by richie powling »

Pick a pub lads and we'll meet up for an overpriced pint :barscarf:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

I took out a small fortune for a round a few years ago, robbing basturds.... 8) :lol: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:32 pm
I took out a small fortune for a round a few years ago, robbing basturds.... 8) :lol: :wink:
Yup that's Dublin.... now more expensive to live in than London, Sillicon Valley and Abu Dhabi.... :|

charliegeorgewhocanhitem

Post by charliegeorgewhocanhitem »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:41 am
Allgunsblazin wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:32 pm
Yup that's Dublin.... now more expensive to live in than London, Sillicon Valley and Abu Dhabi.... :|
Payed my first ever visit to Dublin last week for the Nick Cave gig at Kilmainham. €6.80 for a pint of Guinness????? Fuck me dead thats dearer than London tourist prices 😨 Admittedly that was in The Temple Bar tho. Stayed in the hotel next to Darkey Kelly's and it wasnt much cheaper in there either. Lovely weather tho chaps 🌞🌞🌞🌞