BURNLEY (6th place play off) HOME 6th May 16:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
flash gunner

BURNLEY (6th place play off) HOME 6th May 16:30

Post by flash gunner »

Wengers last home game :barscarf:

3-0 win 8)

augie

Re: BURNLEY (6th place play off) HOME 6th May 16:30

Post by augie »

I predict an easy win too :cry:

That being said, I am praying to jesus, allah and every other god out there, that burnley turn up and take the 3pts on sunday - I would sacrifice my left nut (right one is too valuable 8) ) to see the wankfest turn sour on sunday, and wenker and all his little akb cocksuckers sent home in shame 8)

Be interesting to see how many of our players are "injured, sick or be mentally tired" and not play on sunday :rubchin: I certainly am expecting jack to be unavailable cos I suspect he wont want to be part of the nauseating tribute to the outdated french cock 8)

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

augie wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 11:41 am
I predict an easy win too :cry:

That being said, I am praying to jesus, allah and every other god out there, that burnley turn up and take the 3pts on sunday - I would sacrifice my left nut (right one is too valuable 8) ) to see the wankfest turn sour on sunday, and wenker and all his little akb cocksuckers sent home in shame 8)

Be interesting to see how many of our players are "injured, sick or be mentally tired" and not play on sunday :rubchin: I certainly am expecting jack to be unavailable cos I suspect he wont want to be part of the nauseating tribute to the outdated french cock 8)
What Augie said. Apart from the easy win and I'm not prepared to give up either nut. :shock: I think Burnley will turn up to try and spoil the party by getting a point- here's hoping :D

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

7th here we come, any lower and its No Europa league ( i think) cheaper STs. Less money for the wiggie C**t, Arsenal PLC implodes, and we can all take up golf.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Burnley will get a nosebleed when it matters most to them.... easy flat track 3-0 win for us with Welwide getting a fucking hattrick and a fucking hilarious world cup call up..... :oops: :lol:

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 12:33 pm
Burnley will get a nosebleed when it matters most to them.... easy flat track 3-0 win for us with Welwide getting a fucking hattrick and a fucking hilarious world cup call up..... :oops: :lol:
yep.

I almost wish I was there to see the grief stricken hordes of AKB's in floods of tears of despair as The Messiah departs.

I hope The Banner is there on Sunday. the wording will be strikingly appropriate :lol:

silus

Post by silus »

It's certainly going to be an emotional day for me. I'm not sure it'll ever be the same after this, I really don't think I will be able to control my emotions after the match. As season ticket holder home games are going to be very different from now on...and not in a good way I fear.

I have been going for 30yrs and you will always be the best as far as I'm concerned. We've shared good and bad times but the good far, far out weigh the bad... I shall never forget you, goodbye to The George..the best Arsenal pub, you shall be missed :(

Oh....and cheerio Wenger. About fucking time!! :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

The Tourists and Arsene Love brigade will be out in force...with their mobiles filming every last moment of Cuntslop on the touch line - I'm wondering how many times TOOAW will be sung....There will no doubt be special Farewell Arsene Flags on all the seats... and then (*) Wiggy will do a surprise appearance and give the cuntslop a new contract as Arsene smirks THAT Sneery Smirk and gives the finger to the journo's, and to anyone else he feels deserves his dis-favour.

(*)Okay, so the last bit won't happen but ll the rest will.

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

silus wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 1:24 pm
It's certainly going to be an emotional day for me. I'm not sure it'll ever be the same after this, I really don't think I will be able to control my emotions after the match. As season ticket holder home games are going to be very different from now on...and not in a good way I fear.

I have been going for 30yrs and you will always be the best as far as I'm concerned. We've shared good and bad times but the good far, far out weigh the bad... I shall never forget you, goodbye to The George..the best Arsenal pub, you shall be missed :(
I'm sorry for your loss. hopefully your friends and family will be of comfort to you at this difficult time. :cry:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

silus wrote:

My advice to you is to start drinking very heavily.....

RobG

Post by RobG »

'Merci Arsene' Tee Shirts being put on all home area seats, apparently.

Sounds fair enough. I'm not going but would give him solid applause for all the many great things he did in his first dozen or so years.

Of course I don't think his departure is a second too soon. But.....I would still want to cheer him off :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

FORWARD ARSENAL :flag: :banner: :party: :the_doris_2: :the_doris_2: :the_doris_2:

augie

Post by augie »

It's one thing giving the old c.unt a round of applause (something I wouldn't partake in myself), but those t-shirts are a lame idea - I would probably be fcuked out of the stadium if I was there cos I would either rip it in bits, or I would wipe my arse with it and I don't think either will be deemed acceptable :lol:

Ziegler1988

Post by Ziegler1988 »

wilko49er wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 12:07 pm
7th here we come, any lower and its No Europa league ( i think) cheaper STs. Less money for the wiggie C**t, Arsenal PLC implodes, and we can all take up golf.
7th gets Europa League 2nd round qualifier. So then the club would either have to cancel their Far East Tour or send one squad there and one squad to Latvia in late July for the quali

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Just remember, Wenger built the new ground with his bare hands eight days a week for days like these.

Midz

Post by Midz »

silus wrote:

Oh....and cheerio Wenger. About fucking time!! :D
:D :D