Gerrard

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Perryashburtongroves

Re: Gerrard

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

goonersid wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 6:50 pm
Match made in heaven! Scumbag person, Scumbag football club!
I consider Celtic to be Scumbags as well ! So no need for anyone to play the sectarian card!! :wink:
Both those teams need to fucking grow up. Illiterate Gerrard the DJ bottler and the Old Firm. Perfect for each other. What are the odds that Jamie Spit the Dog Carragher will be up there in a couple of days as his number 2?

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Hope they take the whole of Liverpool too!.... :lol:

Post by 1989 »

Gerrard is a *word censored*.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

StuartL wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 3:42 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 1:51 pm
His appointment is based on the fact that he has history of stopping Brendan Rodgers.winning a title..

Quality Brady :lol: :barscarf:
Would love to claim originality on it , but heard it elsewhere .

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Another ex-player who is somehow considered the best candidate for a managerial job despite being more interested in sitting on his arse spouting platitudes on tv than learning his craft on the training pitch day in day out.

wibble

Post by wibble »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 7:52 pm
goonersid wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 6:50 pm
Match made in heaven! Scumbag person, Scumbag football club!
I consider Celtic to be Scumbags as well ! So no need for anyone to play the sectarian card!! :wink:
Both those teams need to fucking grow up. Illiterate Gerrard the DJ bottler and the Old Firm. Perfect for each other. What are the odds that Jamie Spit the Dog Carragher will be up there in a couple of days as his number 2?
It's been confirmed that it's Gary McAllister

Clash

Post by Clash »

Bradywasking wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 1:51 pm
His appointment is based on the fact that he has history of stopping Brendan Rodgers.winning a title..
haha superb :D

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

northbank123 wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 9:42 pm
Another ex-player who is somehow considered the best candidate for a managerial job despite being more interested in sitting on his arse spouting platitudes on tv than learning his craft on the training pitch day in day out.
yeah, not even one whole season with the LFC U-18 team and they offered it to him.

Herd

Post by Herd »

I loathe rangers and S.G. match made in heaven.
We go (nowhere) again !

CloakedGooner

Post by CloakedGooner »

He will fuck it up! Then no chance of being Liverpool manager in future :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I think this is a potential 'banana skin type slip-up' waiting to happen. :D :barscarf:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

what you can't fault is the support of both Rangers and Celtic - they are both proper football clubs.

I would personally far rather they were both in the PL than the two tinpot Welsh clubs, Cardiff and Swansea.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 1:09 pm
what you can't fault is the support of both Rangers and Celtic - they are both proper football clubs.

I would personally far rather they were both in the PL than the two tinpot Welsh clubs, Cardiff and Swansea.
They’re great if you’re a fan of religious bigotry and that sort of nonsense.

Not so much so if you don’t really think that sort of rubbish has anything to do with football.

augie

Post by augie »

northbank123 wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 1:28 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 1:09 pm

They’re great if you’re a fan of religious bigotry and that sort of nonsense.

Not so much so if you don’t really think that sort of rubbish has anything to do with football.

I'm in no way a religious bigot (fcuk all religion in me tbh :oops: ) but celtic and rangers are two massive clubs - 60k matchday attendances is no small thing, plus they both have massive fanbase around the world (something that is/was high on our list of priorities according to one fan on here :roll: ). I would love to see both in the premier league, and maybe all that religious crap will be left behind when they play in a big league with proper things to focus their attention on with the excitement a new challenge would bring ?
Btw I hope the swans stay up - I remember them back in the 80s under toshack when they played at the vetch field, and they were great for a few seasons

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I despise both clubs and their cùnty fans. Hope they never get into the PL. Fuck em. :censored: