OZIL - Merged Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: OZIL No shows, Injury, illness ??

Post by DB10GOONER »

Blade wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:19 pm
:cry:

https://talksport.com/football/426410/t ... l-benteke/

Why, oh why?
:oops: :oops: :oops: :coffeespit:

Talksport?! :oops: :oops: :oops: oh my aching fucking ribs! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can you please quote Danny Murphy or Robbie Savage too please? Please please PULEASE. :lol: :roll: :lol:
Why, oh why?
Every time you post everyone asks that exact question. :lol:

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

Blade wrote:

Why, oh why?
It's just lazy journalism, alot of thoose players are just off form, or maybe don't fit the systems they are in.

But if you look at Martial, yes they paid alot of money for him, but he was a teenager, do you think they expected an instant return on that? is he being played by a manager known for improving young players NO!

I think he is a decent talent and maybe 2 years from now at a diffrent club could be a superstar.

Benteke has always been suspect to me, I will give them that one.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

AkneyGooner wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:52 pm
Blade wrote:

Why, oh why?
It's just lazy journalism, alot of thoose players are just off form, or maybe don't fit the systems they are in.

But if you look at Martial, yes they paid alot of money for him, but he was a teenager, do you think they expected an instant return on that? is he being played by a manager known for improving young players NO!

I think he is a decent talent and maybe 2 years from now at a diffrent club could be a superstar.

Benteke has always been suspect to me, I will give them that one.
Perfect description mate. Lazy indeed. Something TalkShite is well known for. :lol:

Blade

Post by Blade »

well that cameo performance is typical of him.So,he played shite because everyone else played shite?.You sound like an AKB...delusiona

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:20 pm
Bet he's back on within a week :(
Week and a half then :lol:

Blade

Post by Blade »

For Beatnik only: Plays like a Zombie.Fuck-ups a simple pass then slags off Elneny!

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/footbal ... opa-League

Btw ''chances created are not converted actual goals".In fact no help as he is a liability by losing the balls at crucial areas which led to many goals against.

Delusional.

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

Blade wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:04 am
For Beatnik only: Plays like a Zombie.Fuck-ups a simple pass then slags off Elneny!

Btw ''chances created are not converted actual goals".In fact no help as he is a liability by losing the balls at crucial areas which led to many goals against.

Delusional.
I used to think you were a WUM, now I think your a Bot! :lol:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Blade wrote:

Delusional.
you need help mate. :? :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

g88ner wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:40 pm
Blade wrote:

Delusional.
you need help mate. :? :lol:
He now has a permanent ban so hopefully he can go and get the help he so obviously needs.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Ozil out with a back spasm. It was a theme of last season. I don't understand why take him on a 12 hour return flight if he has a recent history of back problems. Anyone, who has suffered from reoccurring back problems know that something like that can trigger it off.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nos89 wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:43 pm
Ozil out with a back spasm. It was a theme of last season. I don't understand why take him on a 12 hour return flight if he has a recent history of back problems. Anyone, who has suffered from reoccurring back problems know that something like that can trigger it off.
Yeah crazy alright. I worked in construction for 15 years and came out of that industry with a bad back (everyone does to some extent or another) and long haul flights are a nightmare.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:55 pm
Nos89 wrote:
Yeah crazy alright. I worked in construction for 15 years and came out of that industry with a bad back (everyone does to some extent or another) and long haul flights are a nightmare.
Wendy houses DB? :D :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonersid wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:41 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:55 pm
Nos89 wrote:
Wendy houses DB? :D :wink:
:lol: :lol:

Lego. :shock:

:wink:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Blade must be kicking himself that he shot his bolt too soon - would have had a field day with us scoring 5 without Ozil!

SydneyGooner

Post by SydneyGooner »

northbank123 wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:48 pm
Blade must be kicking himself that he shot his bolt too soon - would have had a field day with us scoring 5 without Ozil!
Coincidence? :rubchin: