Seat Move / ST Renewal

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Seat Move / ST Renewal

Post by DB10GOONER »

wilko49er wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 10:40 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 6:57 am
I'm actually looking forward to attending games again next season. Will be bringing my 13 year old son with me. Can't wait. 8)
Even if Arteta is manager? :barscarf: :wink:
It won't happen - the Board cannot be that stupid can they? :rubchin: :lol: :wink:

But fuck it even if they do appoint Arteta I'll still bring my boy over. :barscarf:

Steve_I

Post by Steve_I »

wilko49er wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 12:40 pm
So 2 cup credits unused. Hence the nearly £60 increase. Robbin feckers!, if its Arteta they can poke it!
If they're unused you get money taken off.

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

wilko49er wrote:
So 2 cup credits unused. Hence the nearly £60 increase. Robbin feckers!, if its Arteta they can poke it!
:lol:
You must ave it wrong.... :mrgreen:

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

Steve_I wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 2:21 pm
wilko49er wrote:
Hence last season being cheaper. It works a season in arrears 2016/17 5 credits used even though we won the fa cup. Out early of the CL as usual, so it was cheaper this season. All credits used this season so next season price back to normal, though we never frigging know what normal pricing really is. Particularly with the europa league bollocks. Oh well a decision to be made. Easy one if we get a shite new manager, which is looking likely. I really feel they should delay the renewals till fans know who the new manager is. Why we have to renew by the 1st June is beyond me anyway why not 1st July?

Steve_I

Post by Steve_I »

wilko49er wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 3:57 pm
Steve_I wrote:
wilko49er wrote:
Hence last season being cheaper. It works a season in arrears 2016/17 5 credits used even though we won the fa cup. Out early of the CL as usual. All credits used this season so next season price back to normal, though we never frigging know what normal pricing really is. Particularly with the europa league bollocks. Oh well a decision to be made. Easy one if we get a shite new manager, which is looking likely. I really feel they should delay the renewals till fans know who the new manager is. Why we have to renew by the 1st June is beyond me anyway why not 1st July?
Why it should make a difference who the new manager is as to whether I renew a season ticket, I don't really get to be honest mate.
If people are already having tantrums "in case the person I don't want gets the job" then how on earth do they know if that person will be any good. It shouts entitlement but, of course, that's always been my view.
I remember people being puzzled when Wenger came and raising eyebrows when Graham came from Millwall but saying "it's not fair I'm not going" was not something I recall at all.
My advice is renew, go and cheer the team on whoever's there, and rant about things post-match in the pub. UTA

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

We want to appoint the new manager before the world cup from the club.

So ST renewal by 1/6/18..........World cup starts 14/6/18.............

I wonder if we will have the announcement before 1/6......... or possibly after... :rubchin:

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

Steve_I wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 4:09 pm
wilko49er wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 3:57 pm
Steve_I wrote:
wilko49er wrote:
Hence last season being cheaper. It works a season in arrears 2016/17 5 credits used even though we won the fa cup. Out early of the CL as usual. All credits used this season so next season price back to normal, though we never frigging know what normal pricing really is. Particularly with the europa league bollocks. Oh well a decision to be made. Easy one if we get a shite new manager, which is looking likely. I really feel they should delay the renewals till fans know who the new manager is. Why we have to renew by the 1st June is beyond me anyway why not 1st July?
Why it should make a difference who the new manager is as to whether I renew a season ticket, I don't really get to be honest mate.
If people are already having tantrums "in case the person I don't want gets the job" then how on earth do they know if that person will be any good. It shouts entitlement but, of course, that's always been my view.
I remember people being puzzled when Wenger came and raising eyebrows when Graham came from Millwall but saying "it's not fair I'm not going" was not something I recall at all.
My advice is renew, go and cheer the team on whoever's there, and rant about things post-match in the pub. UTA

I know it doesnt matter really mate. Just be nice too know. Fed up of Arsenal plc tactics, or lack of them. It would be an indicator if they are showing ambition. If its a shite manager. Dont think i could sit through more years of shite.

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

Got my seats moved today, unusually quick, they normally made me wait until the deadline had passed the last couple of times, no such problems this year.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Gunnersaurus wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 5:26 pm
Got my seats moved today, unusually quick, they normally made me wait until the deadline had passed the last couple of times, no such problems this year.
That's interesting. From where to where have you moved?

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

Stayed in Block 29 but moved back two rows and into a more central area, what's surprising is that I have three seats together.

It's the family enclosure so maybe they had three seats which they had to relocate people due to the kids being too old, that's all I can think of why it's happened so quickly, it's my second move and it never happens this quickly, they've always said once the deadline has passed.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Gunnersaurus wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 3:04 am
Stayed in Block 29 but moved back two rows and into a more central area, what's surprising is that I have three seats together.

It's the family enclosure so maybe they had three seats which they had to relocate people due to the kids being too old, that's all I can think of why it's happened so quickly, it's my second move and it never happens this quickly, they've always said once the deadline has passed.

Thanks for that. I was thinking about trying for a move but have always been put off by the club saying that it would be unlikely. I saw that there was some availability in the family enclosure so that's worked out well for you. I'm after a move downstairs but I might give it another season to see how things pan out. There might be a whole lot more choice in a years time if things go wrong this season!

Daycat

Post by Daycat »

Has anyone else had an email off the club saying that there eligible to get a season ticket now?

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Daycat wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:15 am
Has anyone else had an email off the club saying that there eligible to get a season ticket now?
the club ?
you mean the American sporting franchise :banghead:

just tell them to fuck off :x

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Daycat wrote:

That's a bit late in the day to be geting an offer for this season.

I trust the email is from the club and not some Nigerian prince asking for a small fee before you are allowed to buy a ST :shock: :lol:

Daycat

Post by Daycat »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:02 pm
Daycat wrote:

That's a bit late in the day to be geting an offer for this season.

I trust the email is from the club and not some Nigerian prince asking for a small fee before you are allowed to buy a ST :shock: :lol:
haha yeah i thought it may be a scam, not that i would take them up on the offer even if its genuine mind you!