Le bumholes last game! between Herbert Chapman's teams Huddersfield and The Arsenal.Sun May 13th kick off 3pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Le bumholes last game! between Herbert Chapman's teams Huddersfield and The Arsenal.Sun May 13th kick off 3pm

Post by OneBardGooner »

flash gunner wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 6:22 am
13th May Liberation Day :barscarf:

:wink:
Well said Flash!

But I think it needs to be writ LARGE mate...

A day/date to grace our diaries & calendars in future...

A day when the first chink of light that can lead to us re-claiming Arsenal FC.

One down kreonke to go. :D :barscarf:

VoiceOfReason

Re: Le bumholes last game! between Herbert Chapman's teams Huddersfield and The Arsenal.Sun May 13th kick off 3pm

Post by VoiceOfReason »

xisstential wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 8:01 pm
Kroenke employs a no mark like Arteta he's going to bring a shit storm down on his head. Our Wenger Worshipping fan base will not afford Stan the same leniency & tolerance. They'll protest in a heartbeat...inside the stadium.
Agreed. And the thing is, all the pundits who said "Be careful what you wish for" will think they were right, and take an 'I told you so' approach to Arsenal fans. Completely ignoring the fact that the appointment of Arteta was totally inappropriate.

General

Post by General »

xisstential wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 8:01 pm
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... ne-banner/

It's always our Asian "fans" with the stupidest messages and the one's who seem to revere him.

Club must loooove them...Non confrontational, submissive, do as you're told types, limited knowledge of football, ZERO knowledge of the clubs history and pots of money. The perfect fan.

Kroenke employs a no mark like Arteta he's going to bring a shit storm down on his head. Our Wenger Worshipping fan base will not afford Stan the same leniency & tolerance. They'll protest in a heartbeat...inside the stadium.
Thoroughly enjoyed pissing on the AKB parade yesterday. Media won't talk about it because it doesn't suit their agenda.

There were apparently Kroenke out chants in the stadium when plane went over.

Tollgoon

Post by Tollgoon »

Thanks f$$$ it's over, see you never Kim Jong Wenger. Nice one on the banner, and the only use I can see for AKB's is if tthey can turn on Wiggy, otherwise the loony cult can all piss off as well.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 3:50 pm
It's over!! It's finally over!! :barscarf:

Rodders I wanna see those pictures! :shock:
Wasn't sure whether to post them here or start a new thread so I've just sent them to you via PM instead - make sure you've the zoom function set to max before opening it though 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 12:58 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 3:50 pm
It's over!! It's finally over!! :barscarf:

Rodders I wanna see those pictures! :shock:
Wasn't sure whether to post them here or start a new thread so I've just sent them to you via PM instead - make sure you've the zoom function set to max before opening it though 8)
I think the zoom function is not working. Had it bombed up to 10000X and still cannot see anything.... :rubchin: :wink:

Although I must say you have a fantastic pair of man tits. Fantastic.
:the_doris_2:

Steve_I

Post by Steve_I »

robbo10 wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 6:58 pm
Steve_I wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 5:30 pm
Will football be discussed again next season, without the crumbling of each thread into a "i hate him more than you" contest?
I think once he's gone he's gone,I think enough's been said about him to last a lifetime,hopefully he'll go quietly and enjoy his life after Arsenal,I don't feel any more animosity toward him,just pity,and I'm sure other people on here may think everything's been said about Wenger that needs to be said.

We'll be talking about sewing machines/dwarves/titties and maybe football again before you know it! :lol: :lol:
A touch concerning that the new manager already getting some flack without being named by some, depending on their own desires. :roll:
Time will tell mate. :barscarf: :D

Steve_I

Post by Steve_I »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 5:44 pm
Steve_I wrote:
Will football be discussed again next season, without the crumbling of each thread into a "i hate him more than you" contest?
I have a sneaking suspicion that they'll still degenerate into blaming him as for at least the next few years anything negative will be his legacy :wink:

On the other hand positive things will probably be because of the new manager :twisted:

Hehe :D :barscarf:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Steve_I wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 5:18 pm
GoonerMuzz wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 5:44 pm
Steve_I wrote:
I have a sneaking suspicion that they'll still degenerate into blaming him as for at least the next few years anything negative will be his legacy :wink:

On the other hand positive things will probably be because of the new manager :twisted:

Hehe :D :barscarf:
Why not, it's only fair...he's benefited from the complete opposite for the past decade.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 7:42 am
flash gunner wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 6:22 am
13th May Liberation Day :barscarf:

Well said Flash!

But I think it needs to be writ LARGE mate...

A day/date to grace our diaries & calendars in future...

A day when the first chink of light that can lead to us re-claiming Arsenal FC.

One down kreonke to go. :D :barscarf:
I think Falkirk may well deserve the credit not Flash :box: