Le bumholes last game! between Herbert Chapman's teams Huddersfield and The Arsenal.Sun May 13th kick off 3pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Le bumholes last game! between Herbert Chapman's teams Huddersfield and The Arsenal.Sun May 13th kick off 3pm

Post by falkirk goon »

At last lads n lasses at last 8)

Bradywasking

Re: Le bumholes last game! between Herbert Chapman's teams Huddersfield and The Arsenal.Sun May 13th kick off 3pm

Post by Bradywasking »

falkirk goon wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 9:25 pm
Is it possible to do a countdown clock on the forum?

falkirk goon

Re: Le bumholes last game! between Herbert Chapman's teams Huddersfield and The Arsenal.Sun May 13th kick off 3pm

Post by falkirk goon »

Bradywasking wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 9:26 pm
falkirk goon wrote:
That's a great shout BWK 8) :barscarf:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

1 more game to go! :barscarf:
Can he win his first league away point of the year ? :lol:

Ziegler1988

Post by Ziegler1988 »

Bring your vodka and charlie, it's his leaving party

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

udders will go 1-0 up before HT then PEA will equalize and both sets of players will play out the draw and the AW lovefest will begin.

Post by 1989 »

Win, lose or draw, I'm getting absolutely smashed.

The glorious day is soon upon us, ladies and gents.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

clockender1 wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 10:17 pm
udders will go 1-0 up before HT then PEA will equalize and both sets of players will play out the draw and the AW lovefest will begin.
You mean there'll be no monumental fuck-up from Bellerin/Mustafi/Chambers/Holding/Monreal/Cech/Xhaka this week? :shock: :lol:

Hopefully it'll be Cech's last game too,surely an potential manager will realise the man is shot to pieces,

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

An absolute shart in a pair of already mud soaked underpants of a game. :roll:

0-0?
8-0 to us?
5-0 to them?

Who fucking knows. Who fucking cares.

I just hope the Huddersfield and Arsenal players form a guard of honour for Wenger to walk between onto the pitch. And hopefully a plane will fly over with a banner saying "Thank you Arsene for building our club and stadium single handedly you modest humble old gent you". Because his Finally-Fucking-Off tributes have not been over elaborate enough for my liking. :roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Uddersfield 4 - Arsene's Grieving Snowflakes - 1 (at least)

He deserves to lose his last game so he has to face the Media and any awkward questions like -

What doe sit feel like to be leaving a as a Failure Arsere you inept CuNNT ? (Ohhh I wissshhhh).

The Countdown Has Begun.

:anyminute: . :anyminute: . :anyminute: . :anyminute: . :anyminute: . :anyminute: . :barscarf:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

This game and the end of Wenger can not come too soon :suicide:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

The beers are a chilling in the fridge ready to be downed..... :bar_b_q: :corkbarry: :the_doris_2:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Bradywasking wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 9:26 pm
falkirk goon wrote:
Can't access this from my work place, but here's a link that can be used to set up a clock to Countdown to any time/day/date.

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/c ... 4t09&err=1

Bob Bayliss

Post by Bob Bayliss »

I'm actually gutted that Huddersfield got over the line last night, as it's just possible they will not give a flying fuck on Sunday (apparently they were on the piss on the coach going home).

Yes, I know that the smart comments will be that even a pissed-up Huddersfield with fuck all the play for are capable of beating Wenger's pussies at home, but I do think it reduces the chances that he will be given the result he deserves on his last day.

Glorious 2-1 win, I am afraid. TO1AW ringing round the ground as he leaves the stage.

Undeserved, and I wish Hud had something to fight for....

VoiceOfReason

Post by VoiceOfReason »

Bob Bayliss wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 7:56 am
I'm actually gutted that Huddersfield got over the line last night, as it's just possible they will not give a flying fuck on Sunday (apparently they were on the piss on the coach going home).

Yes, I know that the smart comments will be that even a pissed-up Huddersfield with fuck all the play for are capable of beating Wenger's pussies at home, but I do think it reduces the chances that he will be given the result he deserves on his last day.
On the plus side, it does now mean the game won't be on TV, which will be a huge blow to Wenger's ego.