Le bumholes last game! between Herbert Chapman's teams Huddersfield and The Arsenal.Sun May 13th kick off 3pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
VoiceOfReason

Re: Le bumholes last game! between Herbert Chapman's teams Huddersfield and The Arsenal.Sun May 13th kick off 3pm

Post by VoiceOfReason »

Good fucking riddance Wenger you *word censored*, hope we never see or hear from you ever again.

:barscarf:

Midz

Re: Le bumholes last game! between Herbert Chapman's teams Huddersfield and The Arsenal.Sun May 13th kick off 3pm

Post by Midz »

Can anyone confirm that he's gone?

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 4:08 pm
Just listened to his final post match interview - so that’s it over :barscarf:

Asked about his achievements at the club he even mentioned his 7 Community Shields :lol:
The sad thing was, rather than two doubles or the Invincibles the first thing he came up with when asked about his legacy was about how his results paid for the stadium.

It’s just sad how much he hasn’t been able to see the wood for the trees for some time now.

YorkshireGunner

Post by YorkshireGunner »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 4:18 pm
So that's another pretty meaningless season over with thanks to TOF.

Two good things to come out of this season.

1. The obvious one - fuck off wenker and don't ever come back

2. It looks like in Aubameyang we have a proper goal scorer

Please can we make it three by appointing a grown up manager and not an unproven coach.
3. How about Spuds not even winning a Boot , let alone a cup, guess they gonna have to make that cabinet, even smaller now, as its still Empty :lol:

VoiceOfReason

Post by VoiceOfReason »

clockender1 wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 3:58 pm
thats his legacy - the league table today - 14 points behind Spurs who played in a stadium smaller than Highbury until this year.
That, and the fact that he finished 37 points behind the champions. That's a whopping 13 games behind. If Man City's season hadn't started until mid-November, they still would have finished above Arsenal.

Thanks to Wenger, Arsenal were also closer to the bottom of the league than we were to the top.

No doubt Keown will still be telling us to "be careful what we wish for"...

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... anner.html

Our plane made the print media at least....A reminder to him and his boss...felt great to piss on that absurd love in.

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

xisstential wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 4:39 pm

Our plane made the print media at least....A reminder to him and his boss...felt great to piss on that absurd love in.
it made the US news here too :
http://www.tampabay.com/wenger-era-ends ... 89cec1be13

Wenger era ends at Arsenal amid 'Kroenke you're next' banner

VoiceOfReason

Post by VoiceOfReason »

xisstential wrote:

The state of those fucking morons all displaying banners thanking him... what are they thanking him for exactly? Taking us from our spiritual home and leaving us in a worse position today than we were in when he arrived? For failing in Europe 22 years in a row? For guiding us to being only the third best side in London, behind Spuds? For a second consecutive year of Europa League? For selling all our best players for the last 15 years and replacing them with utter gash? For not mounting a legit title challenge in over a decade? The mind boggles. I'll be making my long-awaited return to the Emirates in August, but if all these window-licking cult members are still out in force, it may be short-lived.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

clockender1 wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 4:44 pm
xisstential wrote:

it made the US news here too :
http://www.tampabay.com/wenger-era-ends ... 89cec1be13

Wenger era ends at Arsenal amid 'Kroenke you're next' banner

Cheers for that.... nice place Tampa..I lived close to there for 4 years. I suppose the US press like the Kroenke angle :D :D :D

Clash

Post by Clash »

xisstential wrote:

Nice work mate :)

A nicely understated reminder that we're not all part of this ludicrous hero worshipping insanity :barscarf:

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

xisstential wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 4:49 pm
Cheers for that.... nice place Tampa..I lived close to there for 4 years. I suppose the US press like the Kroenke angle :D :D :D
[/quote]

yeah, the Washington Post picked up that AP story too.

Wiggy is not popular here for moving the Rams again - and the NFL let him do it.

i'm still praying that he will sell his stake in The Arsenal to fund their new Stadium.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Bollox to you Wanker. Fuck off and fuck your shit. Good fucking riddance.

Steve_I

Post by Steve_I »

I thank him for what he did and I will miss having him as our manager.
I will of course back the next fella and any subsequent ones while I'm alive and able.

UtA

:barscarf:

Ziegler1988

Post by Ziegler1988 »

Imagine staying in the ground long after the match ended for this: https://twitter.com/Arsenal/status/995712509674958849