El Shitico...

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

El Shitico...

Post by DB10GOONER »

Did anyone watch the embarrassing shitefest of diving gamesmanship feigning injury and cheating that is the most over rated game in football: El Classico :oops: :roll:

Two teams of turgid cheating fucking arseholes. Shameful cùnts the lot of them. :censored:

I know the bald sixtoed sister raper augie is always blathering on about this fixture but he also loves American throwball so his opinion doesn't count. :lol: :wink:

Anyone else watch this shitefest and just get overcome by a nauseating feeling of embarrassment?

augie

Re: El Shitico...

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 6:55 am
Did anyone watch the embarrassing shitefest of diving gamesmanship feigning injury and cheating that is the most over rated game in football: El Classico :oops: :roll:

Two teams of turgid cheating fucking arseholes. Shameful cùnts the lot of them. :censored:

I know the bald sixtoed sister raper augie is always blathering on about this fixture but he also loves American throwball so his opinion doesn't count. :lol: :wink:

Anyone else watch this shitefest and just get overcome by a nauseating feeling of embarrassment?

I did love it a few years ago when they were quality players and tough as nails b**tards all through both sides, but these current sides are very meh imo. There are so many average players on both teams, and that concerns me cos one of these fcukers is playing the victims shortly, and I REALLY, REALLY need them to beat the victims :box:

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

Not the same as it used to be, used too watch the classicos in the 80 when i lived in Gibraltar. Spanish commentators were fun, biased , crazy fuckers. On a slightly different note (italian football) watched a lot of the Juve v Milan cup final last night. Biggest bunch of cheating diving twats going. Eyetie football is disgusting! They either try too bore you to death, punch your lights out, hack you too bits, or roll around like a pissed scouser on giro day. Glad they are out of the World cup.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

wilko49er wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 11:35 am
Not the same as it used to be, used too watch the classicos in the 80 when i lived in Gibraltar. Spanish commentators were fun, biased , crazy fuckers. On a slightly different note (italian football) watched a lot of the Juve v Milan cup final last night. Biggest bunch of cheating diving twats going. Eyetie football is disgusting! They either try too bore you to death, punch your lights out, hack you too bits, or roll around like a pissed scouser on giro day. Glad they are out of the World cup.
Yep. Have always despised Italian club football especially when it was the latest in thing for yuppie arseholes in the 80s. Cheating diving fucking scum. :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 8:37 am
DB10GOONER wrote:

I did love it a few years ago when they were quality players and tough as nails b**tards all through both sides, but these current sides are very meh imo. There are so many average players on both teams, and that concerns me cos one of these fcukers is playing the victims shortly, and I REALLY, REALLY need them to beat the victims :box:
True back in the day there were some great games but for at least 5 maybe more years it's been a cheatfest of cunty proportions.

I still cannot believe I'm going to be watching the CL final in my underpants screaming "oooh go on Cristianoooooohhh!" at the screen.... :shock:

OK, shared too much there.... :D

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

DB10GOONER wrote:

As much as I wasn't bothered about losing to Atletico (H or no H I dont fucking know?) I found myself raging at their bollocks they got up to on the pitch,Barcelona and Real are both the same,
Pepe is probably the most despicable c unt ever to play the game for me,diving cheating horrible detestable C UNT,

Clash

Post by Clash »

robbo10 wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 1:01 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

As much as I wasn't bothered about losing to Atletico (H or no H I dont fucking know?) I found myself raging at their bollocks they got up to on the pitch,Barcelona and Real are both the same,
Pepe is probably the most despicable c unt ever to play the game for me,diving cheating horrible detestable C UNT,
I agree but Sergio Ramos isnt far behind. Amongst other things I remember him getting a Juventus player sent off late on in last years final with a disgraceful and pathetically bad bit of acting. No shame whatsoever even though the game was already won.

That said, if he can do the same to Liverpool in a couple of weeks time I will forgive him everything.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 12:20 pm
wilko49er wrote:
Yep. Have always despised Italian club football especially when it was the latest in thing for yuppie arseholes in the 80s. Cheating diving fucking scum. :censored:

Hang on have I stumbled on to the Brexit thread..... :shock: :D

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 1:41 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 12:20 pm
wilko49er wrote:

Hang on have I stumbled on to the Brexit thread..... :shock: :D
Remember Channel 4's Italian football coverage in the 90's............fuck me that was a cure for insomnia,