European Finals

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Arsenal Till I Die

Re: European Finals

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Both involved in an arm tussle, Salah lost

herbert

Post by herbert »

The arm tussle was 50/50 but the failure to release on impact with the ground was down to Ramos
the smile after says it all

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :barscarf:
Fuck the Bindippers!
A little bit of justice for the Juventus 39,and all the English clubs that the scouse :censored: got banned from European competitions for 3 years, (including their Evertonian "brothers."

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 2:20 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :barscarf:
Fuck the Bindippers!
A little bit of justice for the Juventus 39,and all the English clubs that the scouse :censored: got banned from European competitions for 3 years, (including their Evertonian "brothers."
Absofuckinglutely. Fuck them and all their murdering fans.

Herd

Post by Herd »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 12:38 pm

You obviously havent watched it or your biase is making you blind, it is the most blatant arm lock and roll ive ever seen.
He tried to snap his arm but settled for shoulder dislocation.

24 hours on Im convinced Karius took a bung too.

Football is as bent as wrestling

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Herd wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 2:36 am
Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 12:38 pm

You obviously havent watched it or your biase is making you blind, it is the most blatant arm lock and roll ive ever seen.

One of the best quotes on social media was " Real normally pay referees, yesterday the paid Karius "

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Is this the first time two teams from the same city won two European trophies in the same season? There seems to be a lack of emotion on the faces of the Real players as they arrived back in Madrid. Maybe they are getting used to it.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Can we now finally bury this idiotic myth that Klopp is a top tier manager. He is a bluffer, a tier two manager as reliant on luck as much as any supposed tactical genius. What a tactic. Attack attack attack try and outscore the oppo and hope for the best. :oops: :lol:

Seven cup finals and he's lost 6 of them. His record compared to the rightly maligned Wenger doesn't even come close.

I said it months ago and had people hysterically hopping all over the forum.... without Salah's goals the Mousers under Klopp are out scrapping for a top 4 or 5 finish. Klopp knows less about setting up a decent defence than Wenger and always has. He is naive and builds unbalanced inconsistent teams.

As much as I hate the monkey eared vermin that is Bale I have to say what a spectacular goal. Brilliant technical strike. But contrary to the SlySports and BTsports hysteria no its not the best goal ever scored ffs. :roll:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 6:40 am
Can we now finally bury this idiotic myth that Klopp is a top tier manager. He is a bluffer, a tier two manager as reliant on luck as much as any supposed tactical genius. What a tactic. Attack attack attack try and outscore the oppo and hope for the best. :oops: :lol:

Seven cup finals and he's lost 6 of them. His record compared to the rightly maligned Wenger doesn't even come close.

I said it months ago and had people hysterically hopping all over the forum.... without Salah's goals the Mousers under Klopp are out scrapping for a top 4 or 5 finish. Klopp knows less about setting up a decent defence than Wenger and always has. He is naive and builds unbalanced inconsistent teams.

As much as I hate the monkey eared vermin that is Bale I have to say what a spectacular goal. Brilliant technical strike. But contrary to the SlySports and BTsports hysteria no its not the best goal ever scored ffs. :roll:
Yep. Agree with all of that. He shouts his gob off, throws things around, has a trendy beard and specs combo and wears a tracksuit so the media have him down as some sort of mad genius 'character.' He is nothing but a bang-average, middle of the road manager, who can't go two minutes without seeking attention which is all carefully choreographed to deflect away from his failings as a manager. He's a Germanic Kevin Keegan when all is said and done.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

The two Mouser twats in work are coming out with some priceless shit today;

"Real Madrid are Liverpool's natural rivals not any PL teams"
"Klopp will do everything to win the CL next year because he knows we were robbed"
"We totally outplayed Madrid and it was only them injuring Salah that cost us the match"

:oops: :oops: :coffeespit: :oops: :oops:

Their fans are UberMongs. The shite they've been throwing at their keeper online "I hope your son dies from cancer" is the work of absolute scumbag fucktards. :oops: :roll: :censored:

Post by 1989 »

Karius is a hero
He wears the hero's hat

He could have won the champions league
But he said no fuck that

He fumbled with his left
He fumbled with his right

And when Madrid won the champions league
We fucking danced all night

:barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

1989 wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 10:37 am
Karius is a hero
He wears the hero's hat

He could have won the champions league
But he said no fuck that

He fumbled with his left
He fumbled with his right

And when Madrid won the champions league
We fucking danced all night

:barscarf:
:lol: :barscarf:

Clash

Post by Clash »

Herd wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 2:36 am

With so much deception and corruption around, I can kind of believe anything and nothing. I don't rule anything out ... but at the same time I don't just believe something just because I am told it is true.

I don't think Karius took a bung though because if he did I don't think he would make such blatant mistakes. And the first goal would be very difficult to do even if you were doing it deliberately.

It did look like Karius was trying to force himself to cry after the game and wanted to make sure he was seen crying though. Lineker said he was in floods of tears. I didn't see any tears.

supergeorgegraham

Post by supergeorgegraham »

I look at it differently. It was good that Liverpool got to the final because their financial set up is similar to ours. If they can do it then we one day can do it.
If football becomes just about your buying power then we are finished. Chelsea, Man City and Man Utd in a total free spending world. That's just the Premier League.
Add Barcelona, PSG and of course Real Madrid then all us others are banking on finding the talent out there and keeping it.
I didn't know that Bale in on 650,000 a week not bad wages for a sub.

markyp

Post by markyp »

supergeorgegraham wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 11:05 am
I look at it differently. It was good that Liverpool got to the final because their financial set up is similar to ours. If they can do it then we one day can do it.
If football becomes just about your buying power then we are finished. Chelsea, Man City and Man Utd in a total free spending world. That's just the Premier League.
Add Barcelona, PSG and of course Real Madrid then all us others are banking on finding the talent out there and keeping it.
I didn't know that Bale in on 650,000 a week not bad wages for a sub.
totally agree,im fed up with people thimking its all about the money,that is BS ,yes you need a bit but you don't need to be signing 100m Pogbas to win things,just a few half decent players that are well organised can go a long long way which is why I think we have only ever been a decent manager away from challenging again and not this 250m squad overhaul some people here talk about,you only have to look at Atletico to see what can be achieved,they have one worldy in Degreizman the rest are water carriers who are prepared to run through brick walls,if Emery gets it right next season I expect us to be back up there in the mix with virtually the same team as last year