European Finals

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Arsenal Till I Die

Re: European Finals

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Herd wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 2:36 am
Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 12:38 pm

Both involved in an arm tussle, Salah lost
You obviously havent watched it or your biase is making you blind, it is the most blatant arm lock and roll ive ever seen.
He tried to snap his arm but settled for shoulder dislocation.
I had the pleasure of watching it live and I don't, for one second, believe Ramos intended to snap an arm or dislocate a shoulder. I don't deny Ramos had the intention to pull him down from stopping him breaking away, but to to say he intended to hurt Salah is far-fetched.

The Arsenal Way

Post by The Arsenal Way »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 6:40 am
Can we now finally bury this idiotic myth that Klopp is a top tier manager. He is a bluffer, a tier two manager as reliant on luck as much as any supposed tactical genius. What a tactic. Attack attack attack try and outscore the oppo and hope for the best. :oops: :lol:

Seven cup finals and he's lost 6 of them. His record compared to the rightly maligned Wenger doesn't even come close.

I said it months ago and had people hysterically hopping all over the forum.... without Salah's goals the Mousers under Klopp are out scrapping for a top 4 or 5 finish. Klopp knows less about setting up a decent defence than Wenger and always has. He is naive and builds unbalanced inconsistent teams.

As much as I hate the monkey eared vermin that is Bale I have to say what a spectacular goal. Brilliant technical strike. But contrary to the SlySports and BTsports hysteria no its not the best goal ever scored ffs. :roll:

The accolade of best ever goal scored belongs to DB10, up at Newcastle.
FACT
:barscarf:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Does anybody seriously believe that Karius might have taken a bung? :roll:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

supergeorgegraham wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 11:05 am
I look at it differently. It was good that Liverpool got to the final because their financial set up is similar to ours. If they can do it then we one day can do it.
If football becomes just about your buying power then we are finished. Chelsea, Man City and Man Utd in a total free spending world. That's just the Premier League.
Add Barcelona, PSG and of course Real Madrid then all us others are banking on finding the talent out there and keeping it.
I didn't know that Bale in on 650,000 a week not bad wages for a sub.
I get what you're saying but Real Madrid have hardly been major players in big transfers for the last couple of years. They've had the most settled squad in CL of all the big clubs. They've ploughed money into wages of top quality players. They started with the same team that won last season's CL final. Maybe, their way is the best way. Buy the best players, integrate a few talented younsters, and pay them wages but let than have a 6 year cycle. That's what we should have done after 2004, our last 10 years would have been very different.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Mon May 28, 2018 6:11 pm
Herd wrote:

You obviously havent watched it or your biase is making you blind, it is the most blatant arm lock and roll ive ever seen.
I had the pleasure of watching it live and I don't, for one second, believe Ramos intended to snap an arm or dislocate a shoulder. I don't deny Ramos had the intention to pull him down from stopping him breaking away, but to to say he intended to hurt Salah is far-fetched.
100% this ^^. Too many people buy into the Victims' victim complex.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

northbank123 wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 7:16 pm
Well if he did I bet he dropped it :lol:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 6:20 am
Mon May 28, 2018 6:11 pm
Herd wrote:

100% this ^^. Too many people buy into the Victims' victim complex.

Agreed. Ramos is just making sure that he stops Salah and manages to lock his arm in to ensure he goes down but the outcome of the tumble is just a huge bonus to him........and anyone who wanted RM to stuff the bin dippers :barscarf:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

If Ramos intended to do what happened then the man has a wonderful MMA career ahead of him

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 10:32 am
The two Mouser twats in work are coming out with some priceless shit today;

"Real Madrid are Liverpool's natural rivals not any PL teams"
"Klopp will do everything to win the CL next year because he knows we were robbed"
"We totally outplayed Madrid and it was only them injuring Salah that cost us the match"

:oops: :oops: :coffeespit: :oops: :oops:

Their fans are UberMongs. The shite they've been throwing at their keeper online "I hope your son dies from cancer" is the work of absolute scumbag fucktards. :oops: :roll: :censored:
Justice for the number 1

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 8:33 am
northbank123 wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 7:16 pm
Well if he did I bet he dropped it :lol:
:lol: . :lol: . :lol: :high5:

Herd

Post by Herd »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 9:51 am
If Ramos intended to do what happened then the man has a wonderful MMA career ahead of him
I thought that at the time . lol !
Im not a victim lover ,I had many scrapes with em and their fans were complete arosols when they were succsessful. I loathe them for heysel and their complete lack of remorse ,and them flying a captured juve banner against us in their very next league game ,where they also sung over payers for the dead.

But I can watch without biase and can recognise a skillfully excecuted martial arts move when I see one .

Unlike the throw the fix comment is utter speculation ...........but not unthinkable !

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

The master Ramos gave grasshopper Salah a waki-gatame, armlock trip finished off with a roll, perfect 10 :barscarf:
These things do go on, and when your under the cosh from a player at his peak then someone has to Slow- Mo-Down...
Trouble is we do not get it over here in Blighty! 8)

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

As for the goalkeeper from the Bundesliga, well my nose twitched, as Graham Poll stated he could have fly kicked it away, absolute comedy gold giving it to Benzema on his toe, the overhead was spectacular, but why did he pull his right arm away from the ball, and the straight ball flying off his gloves into the net, just finished me off.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 8:04 pm
As for the goalkeeper from the Bundesliga, well my nose twitched, as Graham Poll stated he could have fly kicked it away, absolute comedy gold giving it to Benzema on his toe, the overhead was spectacular, but why did he pull his right arm away from the ball, and the straight ball flying off his gloves into the net, just finished me off.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
I said that after the match, great goal by Bale but I would like to know why pulled his hand away from it, then on Sunday or Monday Sky were showing the goals of the season and I'm not sure which goal it was against Liverpool but Karius done the exact same thing..

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Bradywasking wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 8:59 pm
Allgunsblazin wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 8:04 pm
I said that after the match, great goal by Bale but I would like to know why pulled his hand away from it, then on Sunday or Monday Sky were showing the goals of the season and I'm not sure which goal it was against Liverpool but Karius done the exact same thing..
Well I hope it's worth all the reruns the 24 year old is going to get, what truly amazes me is how reporters were shocked not to see any of the Liverpool players management give him a cuddle, a deafening silence says it all, players are not thick!