European Finals

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Re: European Finals

Post by 1989 »

I was wondering the same thing too. It was a great strike from monkey face yes, however I think a top class goalie, your Buffon's, Neuer's, De Gea's, Oblak's, they save that. Karius looks to have given up/pulled out on saving it mid-air. Strange. :rubchin:

Or maybe theres some truth to the claims he took a bung. :shock: :lol:

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

People love to hate Ramos, but the guy is a serial WINNER and knows what it takes to get the job done. Would love to have someone who plays like him on The Arsenal.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

1989 wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 9:07 pm
...however I think a top class goalie, your Buffon's, Neuer's, De Gea's, Oblak's, they save that.
:shock:

Jeepers. Has fluent cliche speaker Glenn Hoddle hacked 1989's account?!

:barscarf: :lol: :wink:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Football is as bent as anything else in this world ,government's ,police or corporations !
Fifa is bent from the top down,so is eufa so why not us ?
We like to think that the English game isn't bent ,really watch the man shitty v qpr game and see it for yourself .

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

So Karius was concussed!!
A replay is the least the victims should be granted!!!
Justice for the May 26th 11
Agghhhhh I hate these cu nts

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

goonersid wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:21 pm
So Karius was concussed!!
A replay is the least the victims should be granted!!!
Justice for the May 26th 11
Agghhhhh I hate these cu nts

This is clearly an attempt to save Karius's blushes. It doesn't take a week to find out he's concussed and there's no way of knowing when he was concussed.

I think 'concussed' might be Scouse for 'shit'.

NickF

Post by NickF »

After being accused of concussing Karius and injuring Salah, love Ramos response:

"I am only missing Roberto Firmino saying he got a cold because a drop of my sweat landed on him,"

The wallpushers and especially their keeper were shite and were well beaten but as usual they play the victims....

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Ramos is a nasty piece of work (albeit an excellent player) but that is very funny.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Spoke to a genuine Liverpool fan about this and he cannot believe the lengths Liverpool have gone to over it. He said the clinic Karius visited is owned by or connected to John Henry. Why not take those tests in England? As said above he believes that this is a pathetic attempt to excuse Karius but more worryingly it is a sign that Liverpool intend keeping Karius as their number one next season.

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Concussion!
I call it disbelief at how much he was given to plant the ball on Benzemas toe, pull his right hand away from Bales overhead kick and finish with a poor double punch at a straight ball which of course ended up in the net...
Yep it smells like bullshit, and they will cover it up as much as possible, the guy is a fraud and should be out of football altogether, Liverpool or otherwise, there is no place for fucking cheats.... :cussing:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

I just think karius was a bag of nerves on the day, he’s just not very good, I can’t believe a modern day player at his level would take a bung, yes fifa delegates I understand and even referees because they are not on huge money.

Karius must be on 4 to 5 million a year in wages plus sponsorship deals (probably baby oil and tefal) so how much would be required to cheat in a game 20, 30 million, you can’t hide that sort of money unless you’re a gangster or a conglomerate.

elpelsarmy

Post by elpelsarmy »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:32 am
Concussion!
I call it disbelief at how much he was given to plant the ball on Benzemas toe, pull his right hand away from Bales overhead kick and finish with a poor double punch at a straight ball which of course ended up in the net...
Yep it smells like bullshit, and they will cover it up as much as possible, the guy is a fraud and should be out of football altogether, Liverpool or otherwise, there is no place for fucking cheats.... :cussing:
Yeah and the moon landings were a fake, the FBI shot Lennon & Princess Diana was killed by the Royal family????

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:14 am
I just think karius was a bag of nerves on the day, he’s just not very good, I can’t believe a modern day player at his level would take a bung, yes fifa delegates I understand and even referees because they are not on huge money.

Karius must be on 4 to 5 million a year in wages plus sponsorship deals (probably baby oil and tefal) so how much would be required to cheat in a game 20, 30 million, you can’t hide that sort of money unless you’re a gangster or a conglomerate.
This ^^. Sense at last. Karius just had a mare. A young player that let the occasion get the better of him. It happens.

The fucking victims and their constant victim complex.... this latest wankology about the concussion horseshite is embarrassing as hell. :oops: :roll:

They just cannot admit they were beaten by a better team, with a better manager, better players, and fans less likely to mug their own for tickets, or arrive late with no tickets and storm the turnstiles, or murder 39 Italian fans. :censored:

Reprehensible club and fans... fuck them. And fuck the media for rimming their collective arseholes for decades too. :censored:

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

TBF the undeserved barge on Karius by the thug Ramos was a yellow card offence at best. They were outclassed, but Ramos and his sweat ( :lol: ) definitely had its impact once more

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

elpelsarmy wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:45 am
Allgunsblazin wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:32 am
Concussion!
Yeah and the moon landings were a fake, the FBI shot Lennon & Princess Diana was killed by the Royal family????

Add to that Arsenal will win the Champions League in your lifetime🤪