Unai Emery

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Jock Gooner

Re: Unai Emery

Post by Jock Gooner »

Zanatos3 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:36 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:48 pm
Zanatos3 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:37 pm
Torreira... I'm sorry we wasted your time, pls go & find a REAL TOP CLUB that respects actual SKILL, intellect & consistency!

Emery prefers to build a sand castle around a pile of Festering FECES, & put the Armband on it!

EMERY OUT!!!
I love the approach that you bring to your posts :lol: But I'm not sure that Torreira had any better offers than us and while he looks like a star at times in the pile of garbage that is our midfield, let's not get carried away that he is anything more than a decent player :lol:
He is MORE, I'm not saying Mkhit is the hottest thing since sliced bread, but looks at his Rise as soon as he left Arsenal, had an EPIC MOTM

performance against Bosina Scoring almost All the goals & Match winning goal, & now for Roma same, playing in his Natural position.

Forget the conversation on Torreira.

Xhaka would NEVER be Captain much less even be a player for ManU, ManCity or Liverpool!

He would Never get in teams, Henderson is simple, but Most importantly he leads by example & isn't the most Error Prone player in the squad.

But thats Arsenal yes.....again time will tell if this will burn Arsenal down AGAIN for this season.

EMERY on Arsenal Official Website

“I trust and believe in him and he is a good man, a good professional and a good player. Sometimes he has made a mistake, yes, but the most important thing is to analyse, to learn and to correct that in the future. " :cussing: :banghead:

Time.......

Absolutely, go on my son :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

If this silliness by Emery continues, and let's be honest here it certainly looks like it is going that way with his persisting with xhakwanka as Captain (Cuntastic) Perhaps the wenger and emery threads should be Merged to keep all things Utterly fuckin' ridiculous in one place

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:29 pm
goonersid wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:00 pm
Get this halfwit bastard out of our club!
He fucked up a top 4 spot from the easiest of positions last season!
He will fuck it up again this time around, which will be criminal, in a season were the mancs are at their worst in 25 years, the chavs in transition and the spuds “glory years in decline”
If this utterly stupid bastard thinks Xhaka should be our captain or hasn’t the balls to appoint one himself, then he is not fit to manage Arsenal football club!!!
So are you for or against him sid? :rubchin:

Someone had to! :D :box:
:rubchin: :rubchin: :rubchin:

Ohhh! You knoww Sid he always sits on the fence. :D :wink: :wink:

Blim

Post by Blim »

These poor decisions are really worrying, like giving the players the choice, for captain and they chose Xhaka, FFS who manages the team Emery or the players??? So if somebody doesn't like playing say in midfield they can have a little meeting after the Enya classes and vote where they want to play. I was really praying this guy would be the dogs when he came but sadly I think he is a wrong un. Please prove me wrong.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

I want the *word censored* gone the fucking ringpiece that he is :| we've just had 20odd years of le bumhole and his arrogant ways,now we have another *word censored* exactly the same.Defence? Nah fuck it says Unai Wenger.. crowd all cheering when that Swiss sphincter got subbed..fuck them *word censored* in the stands says Unai Wenger..ill make him captain :barscarf: The man is an utter balloon.

augie

Post by augie »

falkirk goon wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:51 pm
I want the *word censored* gone the fucking ringpiece that he is :| we've just had 20odd years of le bumhole and his arrogant ways,now we have another *word censored* exactly the same.Defence? Nah fuck it says Unai Wenger.. crowd all cheering when that Swiss sphincter got subbed..fuck them *word censored* in the stands says Unai Wenger..ill make him captain :barscarf: The man is an utter balloon.

Rightly or wrongly he let the players pick the captain, and cos they picked him what can he do on that ? If he picks him to start the game tho, it will be entirely on emery and it suggests that he STILL cant see how shit xhaka is, or he does see that he isn't good enough but hasn't got the strength to drop him - either way it is a nail in the coffin decision

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

IF the players vote decided the captain then it may be worth considering that the ''lack of control over the players'' situation, that Emery faced at PSG, is slowly starting to happen again.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

augie wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:00 pm
falkirk goon wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:51 pm

Rightly or wrongly he let the players pick the captain, and cos they picked him what can he do on that ? If he picks him to start the game tho, it will be entirely on emery and it suggests that he STILL cant see how shit xhaka is, or he does see that he isn't good enough but hasn't got the strength to drop him - either way it is a nail in the coffin decision

All of that five captains shite was an utterly mental thing to do in the first place augie.Like you say if he still picks him (which he will) it's on him.Ive just had a butchers on Pravda and the way he talks about xhaka and the captaincy seem like incoherent pish sleverings :oops: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:34 pm
IF the players vote decided the captain then it may be worth considering that the ''lack of control over the players'' situation, that Emery faced at PSG, is slowly starting to happen again.
Well I can where you're coming from..

I mean it was neymar who caused the unrest in the PSG dressing room and So :rubchin: :rubchin: :rubchin:

Naaaah! Neymar and xhakawanka just don't seem to be of a similar ilk somehow :D :wink: :wink:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Pack your bags and leave

Arsenal Till I Die

Emery's persistence in setting us up to soak up pressure and play on the counter - despite us clearly not having the players to soak up pressure - highlights why he succeeded at Seville and why he won't (unless he drastically changes his tactics) succeed with Arsenal.

I don't see it changing. We are shapeless in every game and we are always incredibly vulnerable. Emery out.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Let Freddie take over till the end of the season, emery out of his depth. Utd there for the the taking and we play like we were terrified of them.

Arsenal Till I Die

Emery served a purpose as a transition manager. It's over now; it is time to bring in a manager that can build a team and bring a style of play back to our club.

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Two players tonight deserving of the captains's bonus were Guendouzi and Chambers.

Blim

Post by Blim »

A11M11 wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:13 pm
Two players tonight deserving of the captains's bonus were Guendouzi and Chambers.
Guendouzi for me, I posted this in the mach thread,Gendouzi is leading by example for a 20-year-old. We all know Tony Adams was a captain at 20, perhaps Unai’s not strong enough or got enough balls to give somebody like Guendouzi the captaincy.