Jack Wilshere merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Jock Gooner

Re: Jack Wilshere merged thread

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:29 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:25 pm
JakeN13 wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:10 pm
Almunia is a clown wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:34 pm
JakeN13 wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:19 am

I'd actually rather be a Championship club with players I respect than a CL club with players who couldnt care less if they play for Arsenal or Spurs as long as their pay cheque is right.

I find it a bit sad how many fans now seems to dream about becoming a galacticos and probably would be dancing in the streets if we became the new Chelsea / City and signed Neymar and Ronaldo tomorow.
So Man Citeh & Chavs are also owned by billionaires than spend money on the club & players, yet you don't want that despite our supporters paying the highest prices in word football. :rubchin:

Wenger & Kroenke must love supporters like you, similar to the twats I met in the pub the other year that said they were proud of having £250 million in the bank, said Wiggy kept the club "stable" & backed Wenger's "youth policy!"! :barscarf:

Get rid of your Wenger avatar or go & support the cúnt wherever he gets his next mangers job! Bollox to the AVB's & Arsene Stanley PLC! :box:
Not saying being owned by Kroenke (not sure how you bundle him and Wenger into one) is good either, but at least we are not reliant on a corrupt state to fund success on the pitch.

Have we signed Neymar and Ronaldo yet ?
The day we sign the diving posing Ladyboy Fake Ronaldo is the day I stop watching us. :x

I think you're safe enough on that one......even if Usmanov was in charge instead of wiggy :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Looks like he's off to the Murdering flat cap wearing cùnts. And then Palace in about 2 years time. Shame really. :|

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:46 pm
Looks like he's off to the Murdering flat cap wearing cùnts. And then Palace in about 2 years time. Shame really. :|
It’s probably the right option for him to stay here and scrap it out at a turd club trying to rebuild his career than fucking off to Turkey.

Wish him the best of luck - hope he has a great season but can’t save them from relegation.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:46 pm
Looking forward to seeing him team up with Andy Carroll........in the treatment room..

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

my West Ham colleague just confirmed that he has joined West Ham :(

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:53 pm
SSN confirming this...Sad to see him go as he us talented if injury prone..Hope he doesn't come out with anti Arsenal anti Emery rubbish about being forced out. The current feel good factor for English players would feed off it.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

West Ham should suit him perfectly.
They’re Shite and he’s shite!!!
Goodbye and good riddance!
Now lock this thread :barscarf:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

He probably should have ended up there about three years ago. West Ham seems to suit him. Limited ambition, players just drifting along, no real pressure to finish anywhere other than top 10-15. It would be a shame if it happened but I can see him ending up a journeyman doing a few years at a club then moving to somebody a bit weaker until he's wandering around for Colchester or Stevenage or somebody by the time he's mid 30s if he's still going.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:08 pm
He probably should have ended up there about three years ago. West Ham seems to suit him. Limited ambition, players just drifting along, no real pressure to finish anywhere other than top 10-15. It would be a shame if it happened but I can see him ending up a journeyman doing a few years at a club then moving to somebody a bit weaker until he's wandering around for Colchester or Stevenage or somebody by the time he's mid 30s if he's still going.
Yeah that is how I would see Jack ending up.also.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

He'll be captain by 2020.

Of Crystal Palace.

A shame really though. Talented lad that loved being a Gunner and took the piss out of the vermin superbly after the recent FA Cup wins.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Bradywasking wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:57 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:53 pm
SSN confirming this...Sad to see him go as he us talented if injury prone..Hope he doesn't come out with anti Arsenal anti Emery rubbish about being forced out. The current feel good factor for English players would feed off it.
A few of our old legends ended up there once their proper careers had finished -Winterburn, Ljungberg, Wrighty, and now Jack - a couple of steps down, but he might manage to get some game time.

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:29 pm
He'll be captain by 2020.

Of Crystal Palace.

A shame really though. Talented lad that loved being a Gunner and took the piss out of the vermin superbly after the recent FA Cup wins.
very clever of him to bring out the pics in a WHU shirt.

he wasn't good enough for us, and he's a bit of a tit but I wish him well - maybe with proper coaching and medical and physio care he could resurrect his career ?

Post by 1989 »

Noble - Wilshere gonna be a hell of a Brexit midfield partnership.

Midz

Post by Midz »

I always wanted rid of him because of his injury record and considered him to be a drain on wages if he was to spend half the time on the medical bench.

Good luck in your new venture, Jack.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

A modern day Stewart Robson.
Hope he gets his career moving forward. He's a Gooner through and through.