Numpty pundits thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Jock Gooner

Re: Numpty pundits thread

Post by Jock Gooner »

elpelsarmy wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:50 pm
Sorry mate you've totally misunderstood me there. :lol: I'm saying the criteria to be a pundit SHIOULD be experience playing the men's game at the top level. But if they take away that criteria just to justify having women pundits then why not go the whole hog and hire John Smith from Dagenham as he would have the same experience playing the men's game at the top level as every single female pundit - none.

The ONLY difference between every single female pundit and Smithy from Dagenham is they are female. PC agenda box ticked. :roll:
I hear ya!! :barscarf:
and I agree its all pc bollox but...…………………………..

Alex Scott to be fair to her does talk a lot of sense from what ive heard so far whether she is entitled or qualified to or not, I usually don't think the same about Upson/Jenus/Evra etc etc I just find them irritating!
[/quote]

The problem is that there are too many mediocre pundits kicking about but that does not make Alex Scott the answer to that particular issue.

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

Why do radio commentators advise us which way the teams are playing :oops:

Argentina playing from right to left- I mean they could be playing in the backyard for all I care, just tell me whats happening in the game FFS :lol:

Post by 1989 »

rodders999 wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:02 am
Alex Scott.......I most certainly would 8)

Would smash her back doors in mate.

Reckon she happily takes it up the arse. Looks the type to swallow as well. Top lass. :barscarf:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Lineker, Shearer, Ferdinand...and there was a 4th sitting there as well but I switched it off so quickly when I saw those three I can't remember who he was. Listening to those 3 smug fucking know it alls would put me off the entire tournament. I've hardly watched a game tbh, cannot bear listening to the "studio experts"... and most of the commentators.

All I need now is for Wenger to pop up somewhere.

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

Most of the World Cup pundits are awful, Roy Keane is the exception, just because he so fucking miserable. Also Vicki Sparks please BBC don't let her commentate every game. So fucking awful is her voice i had to listen to Terry Butcher on the red button.

They should bring back some of the old brigade. Big Ron, Andy Gray and Rodney Marsh :D

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Rosie_titters wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:24 pm
Most of the World Cup pundits are awful, Roy Keane is the exception, just because he so fucking miserable. Also Vicki Sparks please BBC don't let her commentate every game. So fucking awful is her voice i had to listen to Terry Butcher on the red button.

They should bring back some of the old brigade. Big Ron, Andy Gray and Rodney Marsh :D
Why not, why not indeed. Such a big fuss over a few minor mistakes....what if everyone were to hold a grudge :D

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

1989 wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:10 am
rodders999 wrote:

Reckon she happily takes it up the arse. Looks the type to swallow as well. Top lass. :barscarf:
You will find that once she adjusts the strap on cock on and lubes you both up, you will scream like bitches!.... :lol:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Back to being serious :wink:
I have noted the folded arms and looks up to heaven body language from the male pundits once the women start clucking on about a game, watch Slaven Bilic he cringes, typical macho Eastern European!....Comedy Gold :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

No mark ex "fubler" Jason Cundy went up in my estimation from chav poxbottle cùnt to regular cùnt after weighing in and slating women pundits and commentators. And then went promptly back to chav poxbottle cùnt status by fucking apologising. PC snowflake twat. :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:18 am
1989 wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:10 am
rodders999 wrote:

You will find that once she adjusts the strap on cock on and lubes you both up, you will scream like bitches!.... :lol:
Tbh her bloke's chin would put me off long before she violated me with her strap on. :lol:

Post by 1989 »

Lool

How miserable is Roy Keane btw?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

1989 wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:20 pm
Lool

:lol:

He's from Cork, dude. The Birmingham of Oireland. :lol: :wink:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

a
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:45 am
1989 wrote:
Lool

Have to agree with our Dublin host, it seems that time forgot this blot on the landscape! :shock:

Clash

Post by Clash »

I see the BBC's Dan Walker (who I find to be one of their more likeable presenters) has defended Alex Scott after hearing there has been criticism of female pundits.
'Alex Scott has been great at the World Cup. She does her research, knows the game, communicates it well, is a pleasure to work with and – because of this sort of stuff – has to work ten times harder to be accepted. 'It's not tokenism, the landscape is changing... for the better.'
Fair enough, I understand him backing up a colleague but she really works ten times harder does she? I wonder if he could back that statement up with any facts or evidence ... or whether it just sounded like a good thing to say. Ironically he is unintentionally admitting she isn’t as good as the rest - not if she’s had to work ten times harder just to be the same.

Seems like too many men - who no doubt like to think they are modern and well-adjusted in their thinking - are more the ones that actually treat women like they need help. Or like they are children. Encourage them, pander to them, let them get involved but don’t dare to criticise them etc. :roll:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:35 am
a
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:45 am
1989 wrote:
Lool

Have to agree with our Dublin host, it seems that time forgot this blot on the landscape! :shock:
And don’t forget he is a c u n t