Numpty pundits thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Jock Gooner

Re: Numpty pundits thread

Post by Jock Gooner »

goonersid wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:01 pm
Lee Dixon !! Has to be there with the worst
And my least favourite of our famous back 4 !
I find Dicko tolerable on the telly, he's certainly not the worst.

Loving the fact though that you have him as your least favourite of the back 4. Does that mean you have the whole back 4 in order of favourite :D

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:27 pm
Personally I am watching the Uruguay v Portugal cane with the sound turned down and music on.

I don't understand all the whinging about commentators, if you don't like them turn the tv down.

Let's be honest there are some on here who don't like any commentators if they're English (but have English friends :lol: ) or whatever other nationality and most of that comes down to previous rivalries or perceived biaise (or us nasty English bastards), so would be very hard to find someone that everyone on here likes.

But then there is no atmosphere. Occasionally I find a stream (usually on Acestream sites) which only has the crowd noise; no dumb-ass pundits. It's bliss. Alhtough you do have to form your own opinions.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

They're all crap, pundits are getting worse and worse. The majority are all a bunch of overpaid arrogant pricks who wouldn't know how to be objective if it slapped them in the face. Bear in mind a lot of these fuckers have gone from overpaid entitled footballers to overpaid entitled pundits with limited life experience outside of the football world and don't actually undeerstand perspective, its why they are so critical of teams playing boring or defensive football, they dont understand that sometimes it is what is necessary to get a result immaterial of how it looks or how exciting it is :roll:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:12 am
1989 wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:40 am
Loving the Irish bitterness on here. :D
Loving the "die hard" Gooners screaming like women for their tottnumb heroes.

:lol: :barscarf:

Next. 8)
You have to be the bigger man (i know thats hard for you Ewok :lol: ), let's face it spuds supported England when we had 6 or 7 players in the England starting 11.

Let's be totally honest here "suicide sid" would want England to lose if The Arsenal represented the entire England starting 11.

That's fine with me, I've always understood the littler nations of the so called Britain and Ireland wanting us to fail, but ffs just say it as it is, YOU HATE THE ENGLISH :lol: :barscarf: :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:36 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
1989 wrote:

Next. 8)
You have to be the bigger man (i know thats hard for you Ewok :lol: ), let's face it spuds supported England when we had 6 or 7 players in the England starting 11.

Let's be totally honest here "suicide sid" would want England to lose if The Arsenal represented the entire England starting 11.

That's fine with me, I've always understood the littler nations of the so called Britain and Ireland wanting us to fail, but ffs just say it as it is, YOU HATE THE ENGLISH :lol: :barscarf: :roll:
:oops: :oops:

Not at all. I have Ingerlish friends. :lol:

But to be serious (which is more than your race card-dropping post deserves tbh :wink: ) nope I do not hate the English and used to cheer on any English team with a load of Arsenal in it. I hate the vermin. Always have, always will. That's not something you can switch on and off. I nearly got in a fight with an entire stand at an Oireland game for calling Pikey Keane a tottnumb cùnt amongst numerous other things.

The thought of Fat Tongue, "Issues" Rose, and Diving Stupid ^^ Eyebrows winning it and the fucking media tottnumb love fest next season makes me sick tbh. I hope and pray Tottnumb UK get humiliated by Colombia you fat orange dwarf tottnumb sympathiser. :D :?

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:29 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
1989 wrote:

Next. 8)

But to be serious (which is more than your race card-dropping post deserves tbh :wink: ) nope I do not hate the English and used to cheer on any English team with a load of Arsenal in it. I hate the vermin. Always have, always will. That's not something you can switch on and off. I nearly got in a fight with an entire stand at an Oireland game for calling Pikey Keane a tottnumb cùnt amongst numerous other things.

The thought of Fat Tongue, "Issues" Rose, and Diving Stupid ^^ Eyebrows winning it and the fucking media tottnumb love fest next season makes me sick tbh. I hope and pray Tottnumb UK get humiliated by Colombia you fat orange dwarf tottnumb sympathiser. :D :?

I think that it well accepted by most footie fans that footballers are not the smartest kids on the block, but fcuk me that c.unt is taking it to a whole new level - when he was playing regularly for the scum everything was great (rosey :wink: ) in his world, but since he has shown his money grabbing greedy disposition, he has been marginalised by pochiteno and the world is out to get him now :roll: In the last few months he has claimed that he suffers from depression, has suffered racial abuse, and has had one or two other complaints that I just cant think of right now :oops: Is it all about him wanting to be a victim, or is all about getting some publicity for a guy that has largely been forgotten about this season ? :roll: I'm not making light over what are without question serious issues, but it is all too convenient for him to play this card cos the scum have moved on without him now, and it looks like none of the big clubs want him anymore either :censored: :censored:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

DB10GOONER wrote:
1989 wrote:

Next. 8)

Yes I would want an entire Arsenal England team to lose , when we did have a large contingent playing for England I used to hope for English humiliation but with the Arsenal players acquitting themselves well.
I do hate England when it comes to any sport and always revel in their failure!
However I do not hate English people in an way, my father was English FFS and served in the Second World War.
I have many very good friends who are English and I still keep in touch with some English lads from my time working in Swindon in the mid 80s early 90s.
So I find any suggestion that I hate English people both ridiculous and insulting.
That said I will be smoking some Colombian Gold should they turn yous over on Tuesday :barscarf: :barscarf: And for this I make no apologies whatsoever :D

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
1989 wrote:

Next. 8)

Don't be embarrassed by your hate, embrace it like Sid does :lol:

And stop plagerising my insults, get your own Ewok fucker :roll: :lol:

Btw I ain't fat or short, I'm definitely tanned at the moment though :wink:

Can I just add that you and Sid bite so fuckin easily that I knew you couldn't resist, if fishing was this easy it would be called catching :barscarf: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:48 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
1989 wrote:

Next. 8)

Don't be embarrassed by your hate, embrace it like Sid does :lol:

And stop plagerising my insults, get your own Ewok fucker :roll: :lol:

Btw I ain't fat or short, I'm definitely tanned at the moment though :wink:

Can I just add that you and Sid bite so fuckin easily that I knew you couldn't resist, if fishing was this easy it would be called catching :barscarf: :lol:
On noes. :oops: oh no you didn't. :oops:

Don't be retarded mate. It's a forum. You can't trade banter and then when you get out-banterred just throw in the "you bite so easy" quip. You lose the minute you flop that out of your chubby little ground scraping arse ffs. :lol: That's the Internet equivalent of a bird saying "my mother was right about you all along" after a row in a pub car park you short bird in a pub car park skank! :lol: :wink:

I'm genuinely disappointed in you. :oops: :cry:

:D :wink:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Good timing this pundits thread - he may not be at the WC spraying everybody with his scouse spittle but apparently he is back for the new season which only begs the question what would the cu.nt that is spit the scouse have to have done for Sky to do the decent thing and boot his horrible disease riddled scouse arse into touch :x :banghead:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... pit-shame/

augie

Post by augie »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:49 am
Good timing this pundits thread - he may not be at the WC spraying everybody with his scouse spittle but apparently he is back for the new season which only begs the question what would the cu.nt that is spit the scouse have to have done for Sky to do the decent thing and boot his horrible disease riddled scouse arse into touch :x :banghead:

I like carragher so I'm happy he is back 8)

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

augie wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:59 am
Jock Gooner wrote:

Shame on you then :oops:

Never let the word "class" form part of your posts :roll:

augie

Post by augie »

Sweet jesus listening to brian kerr trying to pronounce some of those "foreign" names is fcuking painful - it's like the c.unt develops a stammer when trying to say their names, cos he seems to break it down into little bits like a child would :coffeespit: :coffeespit:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

The ITV commentator tonight kept calling a couple of the Colombians ‘Wanking Tero’ and ‘Airy Arse’

Must have been in the marching powder!! :barscarf:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:34 pm
augie wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:59 am
Jock Gooner wrote:

Shame on you then :oops:

Never let the word "class" form part of your posts :roll:
Why because he likes his co commentating style? :?