Numpty pundits thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Bradywasking

Re: Numpty pundits thread

Post by Bradywasking »

Probably doesn't fall into the Pundit category but anyway this morning SSN had a reporter on the streets getting people to chose their favourite Harry from a set of photos they had..Harrys Potter,Styles,Prince (Harry) and Kane were the options...Such fucking drivel !!!! I suppose Sky are fuming they are not bringing it home so will do anything to be part of it.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Bradywasking wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:40 am
Probably doesn't fall into the Pundit category but anyway this morning SSN had a reporter on the streets getting people to chose their favourite Harry from a set of photos they had..Harrys Potter,Styles,Prince (Harry) and Kane were the options...Such fucking drivel !!!! I suppose Sky are fuming they are not bringing it home so will do anything to be part of it.
Ffs don't leave us hanging......who won?? My money is on Potter as the other three are a bunch of *word censored* :D

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:58 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
Ffs don't leave us hanging......who won?? My money is on Potter as the other three are a bunch of *word censored* :D
Kane obviously, had to be set up that way or the exercise was pointless.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Bradywasking wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:23 am
Jock Gooner wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:58 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
Kane obviously, had to be set up that way or the exercise was pointless.

Gutted, my money was on the wizard :shock: Plenty of SSN exercises are fucking pointless in fact they excel at the pointless :D

They were probably out filming for 3 days until they got the result they were after :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Guy Mowbray. What an absolute ringworm.  :oops:  :censored:

Fucking clueless cùnt spent the entire England Sweden game mixing up players  (especially the black players  :oops:  :lol: ) getting the ref's decisions wrong (and constantly being corrected politely by Keown) and waffling shite like "England Kingdom of Jordan" and chipping in little quotes from "Rule Brittania" whilst constantly taking the piss out of Keown with comments like "I've seen you play Martin, you'd have missed that header".

What a prize fuckwit. I spent the game hoping Keown would tell him to "shut the fuck up" live on air.   :lol:

Clash

Post by Clash »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:44 am
Guy Mowbray. What an absolute ringworm.  :oops:  :censored:

Fucking clueless cùnt spent the entire England Sweden game mixing up players  (especially the black players  :oops:  :lol: ) getting the ref's decisions wrong (and constantly being corrected politely by Keown) and waffling shite like "England Kingdom of Jordan" and chipping in little quotes from "Rule Brittania" whilst constantly taking the piss out of Keown with comments like "I've seen you play Martin, you'd have missed that header".

What a prize fuckwit. I spent the game hoping Keown would tell him to "shut the fuck up" live on air.   :lol:
:lol:

That ''kingdom of Jordan'' thing was cringe-worthy. Obviously he had thought of it beforehand and thinking it was really clever, was desperate to use it :roll:

I cannot stand this commentator / co-commentator thing. Its like they think they are some sort of double act bouncing of each other and keeping us entertained.

Lawrenson ... sorry I mean ''Lawro'' is probably the worst for trying to be funny with little quips but they're all at it now. There are too many inside jokes or banal stuff about what happened on the golf course ... or how tight someone is at the bar when its their round. some banter aimed at ''the lads back in the studio'' etc. :roll:

Probably all done to give us the impression of what great guys they are. Nice to know in the BBC's case they're all having such a good time at licence payers expense though. Been money well spent taking the likes of Phil Neville out there hasnt it?

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Worst of all has to Ferdinand, dear Jesus he can hardly string a fucking sentence together never mind one containing any worthwhile match comments

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

Gary Neville: 'if it comes down to stamina - we win!' With insight like that it's no wonder we achieved fuck all when he was part of the England set up.

Glenn Hoddle after Alli couldn't be arsed to close the Croatian fullback down immediately prior to their first goal: 'Deli didn't close him down because it's too tiring'. Typical comments from one lazy Scummer about another.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Roy Keane nailed it when he said that you can’t expect your first major trophy (finger pointing at the spuds / Liverpool contingent ? ) to be the World Cup. None of the English players were top, top,super quality, in fact the majority stunk the euro’s out only 2 years ago.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Fucking PC gender box ticker "Scotty" :oops: or Alex Scott as she is also known. Was on SlySports giving her "expert" analysis of where it went wrong for England against Croatia. I've never heard so many lame lazy football cliches spat out in a two minute time span in my entire life. Fuck me she has not got a clue past the "Honest" Arry Redkrapp school of punditry. She made Phil Neville sound like an informed punditry genius ffs. :roll:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:18 am
Fucking PC gender box ticker "Scotty" :oops: or Alex Scott as she is also known. Was on SlySports giving her "expert" analysis of where it went wrong for England against Croatia. I've never heard so many lame lazy football cliches spat out in a two minute time span in my entire life. Fuck me she has not got a clue past the "Honest" Arry Redkrapp school of punditry. She made Phil Neville sound like an informed punditry genius ffs. :roll:

Don't worry, not long before FIFA make it compulsory to field 3 women in every team and at least one player has to be either blind or in a wheel chair :rubchin:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:58 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

Don't worry, not long before FIFA make it compulsory to field 3 women in every team and at least one player has to be either blind or in a wheel chair :rubchin:

:coffeespit:

keep these modern, informed opinions coming lads :wink:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Bradywasking wrote:
Has to be Harry Potter, surely?

Kane can fuck off. Wanker bags goals for fun for Sp*rs but missed a bloody sitter for England :evil:

Oi kane! "Avada Kedavra!" :twisted: (that's the killing curse by the way)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:21 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

:coffeespit:

keep these modern, informed opinions coming lads :wink:
Have any of our female viewers got a spare tampon for Mary Jane there? :lol: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Will there be black lesbians too? I like black lesbians me. 8)