Numpty pundits thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Bradywasking

Re: Numpty pundits thread

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:37 pm
Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:21 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:58 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:18 am
Fucking PC gender box ticker "Scotty" :oops: or Alex Scott as she is also known. Was on SlySports giving her "expert" analysis of where it went wrong for England against Croatia. I've never heard so many lame lazy football cliches spat out in a two minute time span in my entire life. Fuck me she has not got a clue past the "Honest" Arry Redkrapp school of punditry. She made Phil Neville sound like an informed punditry genius ffs. :roll:

Don't worry, not long before FIFA make it compulsory to field 3 women in every team and at least one player has to be either blind or in a wheel chair :rubchin:

:coffeespit:

keep these modern, informed opinions coming lads :wink:
Have any of our female viewers got a spare tampon for Mary Jane there? :lol: :wink:
" and she has to leave the pitch because she has a blood injury " a future Barry Davis will say..

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

[quote=Bradywasking post_id=1095339

" and she has to leave the pitch because she has a blood injury " a future Barry Davis will say..
[/quote]
Then Alex Scott could add “It only becomes a cause for concern if she’s still bleeding after 5 days “
At last a comment on something she is an expert on. :wink:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:38 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fucking PC gender box ticker "Scotty" :oops: or Alex Scott as she is also known. Was on SlySports giving her "expert" analysis of where it went wrong for England against Croatia. I've never heard so many lame lazy football cliches spat out in a two minute time span in my entire life. Fuck me she has not got a clue past the "Honest" Arry Redkrapp school of punditry. She made Phil Neville sound like an informed punditry genius ffs. :roll:

Don't worry, not long before FIFA make it compulsory to field 3 women in every team and at least one player has to be either blind or in a wheel chair :rubchin:
Will there be black lesbians too? I like black lesbians me. 8)

There's going to be fuckings loads of black lesbians, in fact all substitutes in the new uni sex soccer ball league will have to be black lesbians :D

And I'm thinking that a team fielding a blind black lesbian doesn't get docked a goal when the blind dog (also a black lesbian bitch) takes a shit on the pitch......think we're on to a winner here, better get this copyrighted or whatever before some thievin bastard nicks this idea :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:42 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

There's going to be fuckings loads of black lesbians, in fact all substitutes in the new uni sex soccer ball league will have to be black lesbians :D

And I'm thinking that a team fielding a blind black lesbian doesn't get docked a goal when the blind dog (also a black lesbian bitch) takes a shit on the pitch......think we're on to a winner here, better get this copyrighted or whatever before some thievin bastard nicks this idea :D
It's OK. You can call them Sky Sports. :lol:

Also team captains have to be blind mixed-race gender-fluid dwarf lesbian amputees in wheelchairs. And we can do away with the names "football" and "soccer" and all enjoy the new inclusive entitled hipster-friendly sport of "Smugball" 8)

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:07 am
Jock Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Also team captains have to be blind mixed-race gender-fluid dwarf lesbian amputees in wheelchairs. And we can do away with the names "football" and "soccer" and all enjoy the new inclusive entitled hipster-friendly sport of "Smugball" 8)

I can't believe I forgot to include our gender fluid, dwarf amputee friends, I'm such a bad person, so embarrassed - a big sorry to them :oops:

But Smugball :lol: probably won't have Captains because that is a touch elitist in what is an all inclusive sport :lol: Everybody is equal and special and nobody gets to be more special than anybody else by being a Captain. That might hurt somebody's feelings :shock:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:25 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:07 am
Jock Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:

I can't believe I forgot to include our gender fluid, dwarf amputee friends, I'm such a bad person, so embarrassed - a big sorry to them :oops:

But Smugball :lol: probably won't have Captains because that is a touch elitist in what is an all inclusive sport :lol: Everybody is equal and special and nobody gets to be more special than anybody else by being a Captain. That might hurt somebody's feelings :shock:
Fucking hell I'm such an inconsiderate fascist pig. What the hell was I thinking? I'm so embarrassed right now.

Hopefully Smugball will also do away with the brutish and arcane concepts of "goals" and "winning and losing". Each game will be played so that everyone gets a fair amount of time on the ball and will end nil-all or "winners all" as the new term will be. 8)