Numpty pundits thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
northbank123

Re: Numpty pundits thread

Post by northbank123 »

Hoddle is painful to listen to. Everybody is allowed a fair degree of bias at a major tournament but everything he comes out with is either how excellently England have done something or occasionally how they’ve been unjustly hard done by.

augie

Post by augie »

northbank123 wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:09 am
Hoddle is painful to listen to. Everybody is allowed a fair degree of bias at a major tournament but everything he comes out with is either how excellently England have done something or occasionally how they’ve been unjustly hard done by.

Normally I would agree but last night he was a voice of reason compared to the knob that he was commentating with - whoever the guy was (was it guy mowbray ?) was claiming the most petty ridiculous free's and hoddle had to keep checking him by saying things like "there was minimal contact there" or "it was a fair 50/50 tackle". It's bad when hoddle has to be the voice of reason :roll:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:44 pm
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:48 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:29 am
Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:36 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:12 am

Loving the "die hard" Gooners screaming like women for their tottnumb heroes.

:lol: :barscarf:

Next. 8)
You have to be the bigger man (i know thats hard for you Ewok :lol: ), let's face it spuds supported England when we had 6 or 7 players in the England starting 11.

Let's be totally honest here "suicide sid" would want England to lose if The Arsenal represented the entire England starting 11.

That's fine with me, I've always understood the littler nations of the so called Britain and Ireland wanting us to fail, but ffs just say it as it is, YOU HATE THE ENGLISH :lol: :barscarf: :roll:
:oops: :oops:

Not at all. I have Ingerlish friends. :lol:

But to be serious (which is more than your race card-dropping post deserves tbh :wink: ) nope I do not hate the English and used to cheer on any English team with a load of Arsenal in it. I hate the vermin. Always have, always will. That's not something you can switch on and off. I nearly got in a fight with an entire stand at an Oireland game for calling Pikey Keane a tottnumb cùnt amongst numerous other things.

The thought of Fat Tongue, "Issues" Rose, and Diving Stupid ^^ Eyebrows winning it and the fucking media tottnumb love fest next season makes me sick tbh. I hope and pray Tottnumb UK get humiliated by Colombia you fat orange dwarf tottnumb sympathiser. :D :?
Don't be embarrassed by your hate, embrace it like Sid does :lol:

And stop plagerising my insults, get your own Ewok fucker :roll: :lol:

Btw I ain't fat or short, I'm definitely tanned at the moment though :wink:

Can I just add that you and Sid bite so fuckin easily that I knew you couldn't resist, if fishing was this easy it would be called catching :barscarf: :lol:
On noes. :oops: oh no you didn't. :oops:

Don't be retarded mate. It's a forum. You can't trade banter and then when you get out-banterred just throw in the "you bite so easy" quip. You lose the minute you flop that out of your chubby little ground scraping arse ffs. :lol: That's the Internet equivalent of a bird saying "my mother was right about you all along" after a row in a pub car park you short bird in a pub car park skank! :lol: :wink:

I'm genuinely disappointed in you. :oops: :cry:

:D :wink:
:roll:

DB dwarfy is disappointed with me, I've fucking made it ma!!!!! Top of the world :barscarf:
Last edited by LeftfootlegendGooner on Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

augie

Post by augie »

I'm wondering if this crap of having women pundits on the tv has come about from a directive by fifa to the tv companies :rubchin: Having female pundits on stations like bbc and itv didn't absolutely shock me cos of the size of the country and the need for pc compliance, but rte now have some chick who is a former American player (hope solo is her name :roll: ) and is doing studio punditry - to be fair she did ok(ish), and is better looking and a better pundit than Richard sadlier (setting the standard bar low there I know :roll: ), but I never heard of her before yesterday so I would like to know what qualifies her to give "expert analysis" :?

Also heard yesterday that she was supposed to be on rte from the start of the world cup, but was awol for the past fortnight :coffeespit: :coffeespit:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:42 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:44 pm
Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:48 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:29 am
Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:36 pm

You have to be the bigger man (i know thats hard for you Ewok :lol: ), let's face it spuds supported England when we had 6 or 7 players in the England starting 11.

Let's be totally honest here "suicide sid" would want England to lose if The Arsenal represented the entire England starting 11.

That's fine with me, I've always understood the littler nations of the so called Britain and Ireland wanting us to fail, but ffs just say it as it is, YOU HATE THE ENGLISH :lol: :barscarf: :roll:
:oops: :oops:

Not at all. I have Ingerlish friends. :lol:

But to be serious (which is more than your race card-dropping post deserves tbh :wink: ) nope I do not hate the English and used to cheer on any English team with a load of Arsenal in it. I hate the vermin. Always have, always will. That's not something you can switch on and off. I nearly got in a fight with an entire stand at an Oireland game for calling Pikey Keane a tottnumb cùnt amongst numerous other things.

The thought of Fat Tongue, "Issues" Rose, and Diving Stupid ^^ Eyebrows winning it and the fucking media tottnumb love fest next season makes me sick tbh. I hope and pray Tottnumb UK get humiliated by Colombia you fat orange dwarf tottnumb sympathiser. :D :?
Don't be embarrassed by your hate, embrace it like Sid does :lol:

And stop plagerising my insults, get your own Ewok fucker :roll: :lol:

Btw I ain't fat or short, I'm definitely tanned at the moment though :wink:

Can I just add that you and Sid bite so fuckin easily that I knew you couldn't resist, if fishing was this easy it would be called catching :barscarf: :lol:
On noes. :oops: oh no you didn't. :oops:

Don't be retarded mate. It's a forum. You can't trade banter and then when you get out-banterred just throw in the "you bite so easy" quip. You lose the minute you flop that out of your chubby little ground scraping arse ffs. :lol: That's the Internet equivalent of a bird saying "my mother was right about you all along" after a row in a pub car park you short bird in a pub car park skank! :lol: :wink:

I'm genuinely disappointed in you. :oops: :cry:

:D :wink:
:roll:

DB dwarfy is disappointed with me, I've fucking made it ma!!!!! Top of the world :barscarf:
Genuinely, wee man. Genuinely. :D :wink:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

flash gunner wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:19 am
Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:34 pm
augie wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:59 am
Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:49 am
Good timing this pundits thread - he may not be at the WC spraying everybody with his scouse spittle but apparently he is back for the new season which only begs the question what would the cu.nt that is spit the scouse have to have done for Sky to do the decent thing and boot his horrible disease riddled scouse arse into touch :x :banghead:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... pit-shame/

I like carragher so I'm happy he is back 8)

Shame on you then :oops:

Never let the word "class" form part of your posts :roll:
Why because he likes his co commentating style? :?

Are you having a laugh mate. Ffs sake tell me you are winding me up. So in your world the cu.nt that spits at a 14 year old girl is ok :rubchin:

Each to their own eh and I'm sure if Augie wants to defend his view he will do. If you want to start a spit the scouse love in then say your piece.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Haha Augie google “Hope Solo the fappening”.

Amazing how naked shots of an attractive woman can actually be quite unpleasant.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:33 pm
flash gunner wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
augie wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
Good timing this pundits thread - he may not be at the WC spraying everybody with his scouse spittle but apparently he is back for the new season which only begs the question what would the cu.nt that is spit the scouse have to have done for Sky to do the decent thing and boot his horrible disease riddled scouse arse into touch :x :banghead:

Are you having a laugh mate. Ffs sake tell me you are winding me up. So in your world the cu.nt that spits at a 14 year old girl is ok :rubchin:

Each to their own eh and I'm sure if Augie wants to defend his view he will do. If you want to start a spit the scouse love in then say your piece.
wow youre an angry young man arent you :? im a little bit scared :shock:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

northbank123 wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:38 pm

Amazing how naked shots of an attractive woman can actually be quite unpleasant.
Having seen these growler shots when she was announced as RTE's latest PC PR stunt, my advice would be, don't. It ain't pleasant viewing. :|

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:

How do you know you like him? How can you understand him? :lol:

Unless maybe you like the idea of him spitting on you...... is that it? :shock: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:48 pm
northbank123 wrote:

Having seen these growler shots when she was announced as RTE's latest PC PR stunt, my advice would be, don't. It ain't pleasant viewing. :|
OK basically it looks like a hippo's yawn after a lion has mauled the fucking thing. :-P

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:51 pm
augie wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:

How do you know you like him? How can you understand him? :lol:

Unless maybe you like the idea of him spitting on you...... is that it? :shock: :wink:

Listening to Carragher is like running a cheese grater down your ears. He's a thick-as-pigshit scumbag who spits at people. How he was ever allowed to be a pundit is beyond me, although I think it might be for comedy value.

augie

Post by augie »

northbank123 wrote:

Is that website even kosher ?? Wouldnt mind having a peep at britanny spear's sex video if it is - always had a (big) thing for her :lol: :lol: :oops:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

flash gunner wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:45 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:33 pm
flash gunner wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
augie wrote:

wow youre an angry young man arent you :? im a little bit scared :shock:
No I'm not angry just a bit blunt in my delivery and I wish I was still young :D Dare I say that as I have matured with age I have just become a lot less tolerant of twats like spit the scouse and I fail to understand how anybody could give him the time of day hence my little dig at Augie. You have replied twice now - do you have an opinion on the matter?

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

the ex-manager wins the award here for commenting on French TV about wilshire's omission from the squad - " he is a bit like Messi but he's been held back by his ankle "

LMTO

btw our FOX WC shows have a female host - Kate Abdo, female analyst - kelly smith (England ladies) and commentator - Aly Wagner.

but then again, ladies football is huge here as a participation sport.