forum going slow

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Jock Gooner

Re: forum going slow

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:38 am
Jock Gooner wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:11 pm
I just scrolled down to the Shrek pic.....I swear on my life that my laptop just laughed out loud :shock:
:lol:

Mine threw up a little bit in its own mouth. :puke:

I bet the England team wish Shrek had been with them in Volgograd - he'd have sorted out the bug problem.

They would have all swarmed and settled on the biggest piece of shite they had ever seen in their buggy lives.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:45 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
I just scrolled down to the Shrek pic.....I swear on my life that my laptop just laughed out loud :shock:

I bet the England team wish Shrek had been with them in Volgograd - he'd have sorted out the bug problem.

They would have all swarmed and settled on the biggest piece of shite they had ever seen in their buggy lives.

Someone could have just pointed him at them and said "look chubsy - microchickens" and the cùnt would have eaten them all. :lol:

I dread to imagine what he'd have done though if that someone had said "microgrannies" by mistake.... :shock:

Probably fuck them then eat them.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:18 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:45 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:

Someone could have just pointed him at them and said "look chubsy - microchickens" and the cùnt would have eaten them all. :lol:

I dread to imagine what he'd have done though if that someone had said "microgrannies" by mistake.... :shock:

Probably fuck them then eat them.

Eeeewwww nasty way to go :shock:

Midz

Post by Midz »

very slow this evening 19/06/2018

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

so is the current speed the new normal for on here ?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:58 am
I really hope not but who knows. :|

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:58 am
If you dont like it join a sp*rs forum 8)

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

The last "upgrade" to the site resulted in you not being able to see who's being quoted, made you continuously have to log in (on mobile) and slowed the shite out of the place.

The place was Wengered 8)

augie

Post by augie »

Have to say that the forum was loading slower on my laptop, but in the last few days it has slowed to a snails pace :evil: It seem's that when I am coming from another website to hear the home page loads as normal, but after posting a comment it goes very slowly back to the terraces home page. If this is some underhanded plan to stop me posting my comments, then all you had to do was ask :wink:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Does anyone want to hear my favourite forum upgrade story?

No????

Well tough shit here it is anyway.

Who remembers the night we got dumped out of the CL by Liverpool and the next morning this place appeared all blue.

Good times.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Slower than Mertersacker with a torn hamstring.....

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

My money is on the site being hacked and here is why. With all his new found spare time TOF has undoubtedly found himself aimlessly surfing the web and by chance happened upon the OG. This looks good he thinks when he finds the Wenger thread, look at all these posts from my underling followers expressing their undying love and affection for what I did for my club. Then he reads a couple of pages, thinks fuck you ya bunch of cu.nts and decides to spend a few of his pennies on a couple of hackers to bring down the site. Only problem being that TOF's signings often turn out to be wa.nk and instead of two shit hot hackers he ends up hiring a couple of blokes from the Currys IT helpdesk who have caused the current pace of the site :rubchin:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:31 pm
My money is on the site being hacked and here is why. With all his new found spare time TOF has undoubtedly found himself aimlessly surfing the web and by chance happened upon the OG. This looks good he thinks when he finds the Wenger thread, look at all these posts from my underling followers expressing their undying love and affection for what I did for my club. Then he reads a couple of pages, thinks fuck you ya bunch of cu.nts and decides to spend a few of his pennies on a couple of hackers to bring down the site. Only problem being that TOF's signings often turn out to be wa.nk and instead of two shit hot hackers he ends up hiring a couple of blokes from the Currys IT helpdesk who have caused the current pace of the site :rubchin:
I'd fucking love this to be true :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

In the last 2 days I am having a bizzare problem on here - when I post on a thread it will automatically bring me back to that thread and I will scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the on the terraces tab to bring me back to the menu, but when I do that it brings me to the google search page :? :?
Anyway having this problem and/or know how to fix this ?

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

augie wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:08 pm
In the last 2 days I am having a bizzare problem on here - when I post on a thread it will automatically bring me back to that thread and I will scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the on the terraces tab to bring me back to the menu, but when I do that it brings me to the google search page :? :?
Anyway having this problem and/or know how to fix this ?
Have you tried turning it off and on again :wink